Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magic vs. Machine: The Coming War ((Needs People)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:40 pm
Lily watched as the men looked up at her, then started to back pedal. Lily looked at them with expressionless eyes, then disappeared with the blink of an eye. As the men left the town, Lucky had meowed loudly on the far side of the place. She trotted over to some old-fashioned-looking restaurant and slowly crept in, the black bell around her neck jingling softly.I doubt the man saw me..... she thought idly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:51 pm
Vayne sighed with relief, then got out of his hiding place. A few men had already started to walk the same path, but they didn't seem human. They looked at Vayne, the their eyes started to glow. They said in unison, "Kill the esper!" They were about to blast Vayne into smithereens, but Vayne beat them to the draw and summoned a small invisible shield in-front of him, causing the bullets to bounce off.  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:56 pm
Lucky suddenly heard gun shots in front of the tavern. She quickly scampered to the back door, and changed back. Lily, quickly loading her pistols, aimed at the two men. Shooting one in the arm, she had the other at gun point within seconds. "Leave. Now." She spoke with such coldness it was almost tangible.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:05 pm
The other man stopped and pointed his gun to Lucky, but Vayne saw his chance. He took out his own pistol and fired it. The bullet went through the heart. It didn't bleed, only sparks came out. "Robots. Why would they attack me? I'm not a full esper. Why do they want to kill half-breeds?"  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:13 pm
Lily flinched as the bullet whizzed by her and hit the robot's central circuits. ".........interesting....." she mumbled apathetically. Glancing up at Vayne, Lily raised an eyebrow as she grew lost in her mental conversation. Huh..... might've been after me........no......eh..... I am an esper and these god damn metal heads won't leave us alone.....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:21 pm
After he knew the other robot was out of commission, Vayne looked at the girl. It was the same one who he had seen earlier. "Thank... thank you." He was a little proud of himself for thanking a total stranger he had just met, but he wanted to go somewhere. He remembered something. He rushed back to the edge of town and grabbed a small violin case he hid there. He found an inn, payed for a room, then went into it. He took out the violin and started to play it, not caring if anyone heard from outside.

((This was the song he played.))  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:27 pm
Lily watched as Vayne ran to grab something on the other side of town, the disappear in a building. A small smile popped up on her lips. He is quite an interesting person.... Changing back into a cat, Lucky hopped up to the window sill outside of where Vayne was playing. Rubbing against the window, Lucky meowed softly, wanting in.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 pm
Vayne looked in through the window to see the same cat from before wanting in. He opened his window, letting her in, then closed it again. He started to play the same song from before.  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:00 pm
Lucky mewed happily, and jumped in, landing on the bed. Looking up at Vayne, she watched him play the violin. The song was making her feel drowsy suddenly. Resting her head on her paws and lying down, Lucky's eyes slowly shut as she entered a peaceful sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:13 pm
Vayne noticed the cat was sleeping. He chuckle, put away his violin, then fell onto the bed next to the cat. "I just can't seem to lose you, now can I?' He went into a peaceful sleep.  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:22 pm
In the midst of their sleeping, Lily slowly changed back, but was stuck in the cross-over. This happened often in her sleep. She had the body of her human side, but the ears and tail of her feline side. Slowly awakening next to the boy, Lily sighed slightly. Well I guess maybe.... hey wait what?! She looked at herself and saw the tail swishing around her legs. Groaning silently, she quickly rolled off the bed, making sure not to make a sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:35 pm
Vayne put his hand to where the cat was, but didn't feel anything. He opened his eyes slightly and noticed Lily trying to sneak off. It took him a bit before he actually noticed he didn't know this girl, and when he noticed this fact he jumped out of bed and ran to the opposite side of the room.  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:01 pm
Lily looked up and blushed severely as she saw Vayne wake up. Seeing how she was crawling away on all fours, she was thrown off by his sudden movement and fell backwards on her bum. She hissed as a jolt of pain ran up her spine. Looking up at Vayne, Lily's red cheeks didn't change back to their normal pale color. She looked around for the exit, and immediately scampered for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:15 pm
Vayne let the girl exit his room, but was wondering about why she was blushing. He started to put two and two together. She has to be an esper. Only they can use transformation magic. Wait, that means... His face turned red. I can't trust even animals anymore.  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 pm
Once out of the room, Lily quickly ran downstairs. She pressed herself against one of the walls, her ears flat on her head as if she was being scolded. Her face was still a bright red color. I can't believe it.....h-he saw me..........what am I gonna do? What if he's a robot? I'm dead.... he'll kill me the next chance he gets.... Her tirade of ranting completely had her senses distracted.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff