Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Adventure that Never Was [NEED MORE PEOPLE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:21 pm
User ImageMarlene squinted as light suddenly filtered into her room. No... she thought. This isn't my room... She felt around inside, trying to feel around to figure where in world she was. The area was fairly large, but rocky. She hissed in pain as her hands skid over a particularly rough patch. Suddenly, a man's voice was calling out to her, asking if she was alright. "Cloud?" she called out weakly. "Is that you? Where am I?"

She stuck her eye to the hole. Someone's shadow jumped in front of her sight. Marlene tried to widen the hole, her hands starting to bleed. "Please!" she cried out to the people on the other side of her tomb. "Help me! Please!" She sobbed out the last word.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Did you hear something?" Kairi asked Squall. She looked into the hole and saw a small girl there.

"Hold on, we're going to get you out," she called to the girl. She began to pull at the sides of the hole harder now, small chuncks comming off in peices before her hands. 'Almost there...'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image  

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

Raizearche

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:21 pm
(I just got back from vacation. srry for not telling anyone. could someone PM me what's happened so far? And I know i didn't make a great entrance, so let's just say I was never there))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:51 pm
((Okay, now to restart my entrance.))

Luneth had been traveling the area for some time looking for someone to tell him where he was. Unfortunately, nobody was around. "Crap. just my luck to be sent to somewhere I haven't been before." He then felt the ground shake violently. He looked into the air as meteors fell from the sky. When it was over, Luneth became curious again. He gripped his sword tighter, held his shield closer, and ran to the crash site. He noticed a girl pulling pieces off one of the meteors. He ran towards her, not thinking if she was too much of a threat. "Hey, you there. Need help?"  

Raizearche

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 am

Kairi looked at the guy comming towards them. "I suppose so," she called back. "There's someone stuck in here!"

She continuted to pull at the rock, more chunks came off. The hole was now big enough for her head to go through.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 pm
Luneth smiled, then noticed what the girl was talking about. Sure enough, he could see someone who was stuck in the meteor. Luneth walked up to it and helped pull off more chunks of rock. "Don't worry whoever's in there. We'll get you out."  

Raizearche

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image "Okay..." Marlene whimpered. She had never been good at being in confined spaces. The hole was steadily getting bigger. "Just a little more!" she cheered them on. "I can almost fit through!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image Squall berely paid attention to the young man that had walked up to help, seemingly out of the blue. He called inside to the little girl. "Don't worry. Almost got you-" He pulled the last piece of rock off the hole and out of the way. "-Out!" He peered inside. "You alright, now?" he asked.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Raizearche

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm
Luneth just noticed the man who had helped with the meteor. Luneth just let him be, in case he was dangerous. He didn't like the weapon the strange man was carrying, for to him it seemed highly unusual. "I'll be heading off now." He walked off in a random direction to try and find a town.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 am

"You did it!" Kairi exclaimed as the final chunk fell off. She was happy they were able to get the girl out.

She heard the other guy walking away and turned to him.
"Where are you going?" she asked the guy who helped them and was walking off.

((I'm back. And I miss that camp I was at... *sighes* Just another year and I can go back....))

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

Raizearche

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:45 pm
Luneth kept walking on, but answered to the girl, "Wherever my instincts lead me." It wasn't long, though, before a small black creature with yellow eyes and antennae appeared out of nowhere. Luneth, who wasn't used to fighting after his peaceful days, halted and froze. "What is that thing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image Squall turned around at Luneth's question. "That." he said grimly, pulling out his gunblade. "That is a Heartless. Where have you been? Under a rock?" He smirked slightly at that. He most certainly might have crawled up from under one of the meteors.

He held a hand out toward Marlene. "Stay back." he told her sternly. He charged foreward, slicing downward at the small monster. It didn't even put up a fight.

The Heartless lay on the ground, twitching. It didn't fade away. If anything, it was getting more solid. Squall backed away slowly. The Shadow was steadily getting bigger. Squall peered at it closer. It had turned into a Neoshadow by now. But it still kept growing, getting darker and more malevolent by the second. He gathered up the little girl in his arms. "All of you! Run!" he shouted.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Raizearche

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:10 pm
Luneth regained his composure. "Run? Are you kidding? I've been itching for a fight for awhile now!" He drew his sword and readied himself for combat. "I don't care what it is. I can take it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:48 pm

'Heatless?' Kairi thought turning to look at the little black mass. What were they still doing around? She watched as Squall attacked and the Shadow heartless and frowned when it didn't disappear like normal.

She gasped as the thing grew in size and darkened even more.
"Are you crazy?" she called to the guy. "That thing will kill you!"

As she spoke, she was taking steps back, her eyes never leaving the growing mass of darkness. She felt the weapon Riku had given her appear in her hand as she readied to defend herself if the thing should attack while they were running.

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

Raizearche

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:25 pm
Luneth noticed the creature growing in size. "I'll kill it before it gets stronger. Time for a preemptive strike." He charged forward, and attacked the 'heartless' thing with everything he had. Unfortunately, Luneth didn't expect it to be so fast, and the creature dodged his attack. Luneth stumbled when he noticed his attack didn't connect. "Damn. I was careless."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff