Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 pm
"SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!" Edna says pointing her finger at him in an accusatory way.

"shinigami are invisible to humans normally. it means that we can travel amongst you and kill you off. when we feel like it." she shrugs as she continues, "I was expelled from the shinigami world. we aren't normally this small you know. I was shrunk as a result of my expulsion. anyway, I lost my privilege of carrying a death note with the expulsion. so in theory you shouldn't be able to see me. you can only see the shinigami associated with the death note that you touch." she explains in a no-duh type of way.

"and if you don't believe me, write someone's name in it. be careful who you pick though, would be a shame if you killed someone by accident that you didn't mean to." she smirks and hovers just out of his reach. she didn't want him to grab her after all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 pm
Kurai looked at the note book. "Ok I'll write down a name." He told her picking up the death note and a pencil. "But first......I should probably read the instructions." He said with a laugh joking of course.  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:32 pm
Edna hums happily and zips around the room once. she then lands on his head and lays there peering at what he was doing.

"you should take better care of your hair. it's not soft at all." she says propping her head on her hands.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:38 pm
Kurai looked at her. "Was that a insult?" He asked her as he flipped the note book open.  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm
((she's on top of his head, i dont' "at" is the word you want. rofl ))

"nope simply a suggestion. especially if i'm gonna be hanging around. i can't fly forever you know. and i'm far too small to walk. I'll be crushed!" she says clearly in a good mood.

"so who are you gonna kill? huh huh?" she pesters excitedly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:03 pm
He looked down at the death note. "Well I guess I'll kill someone that says he wants to die." He told Edna still skeptical about all this. He picked up a pencil and wrote down the name of that person quickly.  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:19 pm
Edna cackles with amusement. "most humans don't mean it when they say they want to die!" she says starting at the clock. when it hits 10 seconds left to go she starts counting aloud.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! he's gone!" she says jumping into the air and landing back on Kurai's head.

"oh by the by, it just occured to me that I probably should have told you this. but uh....humans that use the death note don't go to heaven or hell when they die. oh no, they get something.....else." she cackles again with mirth. "guess I should remembered sooner huh?" she says not sounding sorry at all.

(( xd she's such a character! oh edna, you little prankster you!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 pm
He stood up. "I'll find out if he's really died tomorrow." He told her closing the death note and hiding it back inside the book. "Where do people like that go?" He asked her peaked by curiosity.  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:45 pm
Edna cackles her amusement. "oh my, you'll just have to find out once you die won't you?" she says and bound's off of his head worried that he'll try and catch her.

"and arn't you awfully calm for a person who just murdered someone in cold blood?" it was clear from her tone that the whole affair was one gaint source of amusement for her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 pm
Kurai grinned at her. "Your getting a kick out all this, I can just tell." He said as if it didn't matter one bit to him. "And it's not killing until I know that it worked." He added in.  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:21 pm
"oooooh!" Edna says in a high piched voice. "I have to stay with you and watch how you react when you realize you actually killed him!" she cackles again.

"Smart kid, to be able to tell i'm enjoying this."
she tells him flying slightly closer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:14 pm
"Don't make me get a fly swatter." Kurai told her with a sly grin. "You wouldn't want your pretty little face squished?" He added in joking around.  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:54 pm
Edna yelps and quickly flies to the ceiling, far out of his reach. "B-Bully! are you sure it's wise to tease a shinigami like that! I could always write your name in the death note you know!" she cries out at him.

((....should we move it to the next day soon?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:01 am
Kurai laughs. "But your cute when you react to that." He told her as he laid on his bed.

((Yeah we probably should))  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:12 am
"humph!" Edna says obviously insulted. she flies down however and covers a yawn. "so....where do I sleep?" she asks rubbing her eyes.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff