Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Messier Object

4,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:17 pm
SkullPrincess_01
I think TWILIGHT! iz an awesome movie i mean who doesn't want to be a fast, strong,and kool VAMPIRE!!!(lolz)
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLEZ OUT THERE THINK ABOUT twilight!!!
byez...4 now

im with i love twilight  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:29 pm
:O
twilight msucks the movie looks horrible! i mean i heard the vampires in it sparkle??? <--- Me: "WTH? sparkiling vampires? O_O that doesn't sound right....VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE! >P" seriously though the movie though looks 500% bad razz if you like it then thats your opion but me tweilight and sparkling vampires is not my thing i like regualr none sparkly vampires xD  

Lizzeh 3 Tears

Sparkly Fairy

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

BloodCountess_Di

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 pm
Alright. I have about enough...of arguing with Twatlightfans...I like the plot. But HATE the characters.

Like take Bella for example. Oh sure, Edward left her because his concern for her. But hell, does she HAVE to act like the apocalypse is coming near? She went emo for how many months? It's like she can't live without that pancake guy!

She has 5 SUITORS. Hello? And sure. I can personally understand that times have change and Vampire Literature can't always be stuck with Bram Stoker's legend.

But seriously. See the vampire animes, shows and some books. They took out a couple things like, them turning into flying rats, turning to a stink bomb and a swarm of scurrying marsupials. All garlic did was give them bad breath. I can understand taking out those things. But the need of blood? THAT IS UNIQUE.

So...How...in the name of all things pure, could that retarded poster boy WALK without drinking even a drop of blood? Seriously. Sure. I can understand some things like not drinking human blood every now and then.

And I am not gonna waste how many dollars, to only find out the story is already on the back cover of the book. Go figure.

And not to mention. I just can't allow how the hell can Meyer say it has Christian Values when she made Bella have sex before Marriage? I don't see the values there. Plus, Breaking Dawn. Her baby is gonna be Jacob's girlfriend? How sick and wrong is that? That's just plain nasty.

But whatever. I am practically just wasting my breath when i am trying to comment since Twilight fans are just gonna find some loophole and twist it to make it seem like they are right.

Anyway, i am gonna stop ranting on this now. I may be personally an AntiTwilight. But even if i am, i am still hoping there is a SINGLE ProTwilight who is willing to even acknowledge that the book has...crappy moments and elements. I just hope some out there has the brains to see that and not just give me the reason "Edward is Hot so the Book is already a bible".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:42 am
The Twilight book is....... a good book. The movie was lame. but in the movie the person that played Bella was hot.  

lildexx

Xx1Skull_Rainbows1xX

Romantic Cleric

7,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:41 pm
omg i love Twilight but hate Edward  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 pm
SkullPrincess_01
I think TWILIGHT! iz an awesome movie i mean who doesn't want to be a fast, strong,and kool VAMPIRE!!!(lolz)
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLEZ OUT THERE THINK ABOUT twilight!!!
byez...4 now

Sir, I don't mean to offend too hard, but I see Twilight as a repulsive bag of dog vomit that spews out crap from both ends that if eaten (read), you will blow out your sphincter and your rectum will explode.  

Box-Man Mello

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:33 pm
Oh god! i like twilight but i'm not obssesed!!!! CHECK OUT THIS SEXI VAN HELSING PIC OH YEAH!!!!! razz its so awesome hell yeah im a fan of van sexi helsing! User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:47 am
GTFO.  

Jimmys Random Ninja

ParamoreluvsTacos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:54 pm
omg i hate twilight only because i dont know stephanie myers is like crazy,then again so is robert patterson.kristen stewert is the the worst actress on the face of the earth.plus look what they say in the books (i know what you are you are ******** GAY) thats what she shouldve said.i mean look at all the people who hate it,they make spoofs,people who love it WORSHIP it.oh btw you should not be in this guild if you like twilght.cuz if you hate disney as much as you say you do then you will hate twilight.thats a fact!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 pm
I love the books but the movie ruined it for me it was kinda dumb. EDWARD IS NOT HOT HE IS UGLY AS s**t (and not the rainbow kind)

yes i kno my sig is twilight but its not a picture book with pictures of the book people soooo yea xp

-iRainbowBritePanda-

Brown Kidz On Tha Block

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:48 pm
I love the twilight book but the movie was horrible........
I wish bella would just die xD
And kristen stewert(bella) spazzes out to much.
BUT OMG TAYLOR LAUTNER (JACOB) IS HAWT >o<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:38 am
Mixzu
omg i love Twilight but hate Edward

How can you love a book/movie and hate one of the main characters?
(I'm not taking any sides in this because I only saw part of the movie and never read the book)
You're basically saying that you hate the book/movie if you hate one of the main characters  

michibane

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:30 am
I hate twilight! its al my friends evey talk bout! it has a stupid plot... the only reason ppl like it so much is b/c adults like it. and thats only b/c there isnt any violence! (accept the 1 scene in the movie)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:26 am
hate twilight...
lawl
xD  

chrono_of_demona

-x- C A R A H -x-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 am
IIPurexSouthernxChickII
Omg twilight is the best movie ever but to really get the full effect and imagination of whats goin to happened read the books too you cant watch the movie and not read the books.To me in the movie edward is omg hot i think im in love with edward his mysterious looks always is hot.If some disses twilight they dnt understand a good movie at all.Also the actors did a great job i think they should get a grammy for the movie

User Image

Say what noob?
Uh, no. I don't think so.
I know what a ******** good movie is.
You obviously don't.
Sparkling vampires are too stupid. And like the girl before,
there is no such thing as a vegeterian vampire. I
mean, come on.
GROW THE FXCK UP.
Stop fantasizing about a stupid
obsessive fiction character.
You're not going to get him and you never will.

User Image

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces