Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 pm
Jiinji came flying towards Yuu, sliding to a stopp on one knee. "Found him." Jiinji whispered, standing up. "Slither, Arechi." Jiinji whispered, the room briefly becoming dark. When the little light returned, he was weilding a pretty giant blade. "Now, lets do this Yuu!" Jiinji yelled, as the Vastro Lorde came into sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:32 pm
"Howl, Uindoiki!" Yuu crouched down into a fighting stance. The Vastro Lorde looked at the two of them for a moment before firing off a Cero. Yuu jumped to the side, moving faster then before. "Incoming!" she called to Jinji.  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 pm
Jiinji poked it with his blade, and then ran it along his hand. The blade became jagged, and he smiled. "Now, lets do this!" Jiinji yelled, appearing behind the Vastro Lorde. He swung down, then shunpoed around it making multiple swings. Only one hit that the Vastro Lorde couldn't block, and that was to the shoulder near the neck. It wasn't quite dead, but almost there. "Care to finish him?" Jiinji asked, Yuu, walkin away from it, sword back in it sealed form.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:02 pm
"Thank you!" Yuu said running towards it. At the last minute before she ran into the Vastro Lorde, she shunpoed around to the other side, spinning her zanpakuto as she did. Not only did the blade slice through it, but at a certain point, the serrated edges along the blade caught a hold of the Vastro Lorde. Yuu spun it off her blade and into the far wall, where it disappeared.  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:28 pm
"Very nice." Jiinji said, clapping. His sword was already back in its sheath. "That was a nice move." Jiinji commented, looking at the impact crater on the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:30 pm
Yuu beamed and sheathed her own sword. "Thank you." She looked at the crater she had made with the Vastro Lorde before it had disappeared. "I think we may have left more work for the clean up crew.... I did do a number on the wall, didn't I?"  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 pm
Jiinji laughed, and walked towards the light, stepping over bodies as he did so. "Yeah, but they can get over it. I mean, we are captains." Jiinji said, chuckling still.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm
Yuu shrugged and followed Jinji towards the light, jumping lightly over bodies. "True... we do have a sort of authority on that matter." Yuu smiled. "That was... fun. I look forward to working together with you again, Jinji."  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:10 pm
"Same to ya." Jiinji said, turning right towards Squad 13's barracks. Maybe he could help put the last finishing touches there...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 am
Yuu went back to her own barracks. It was still very empty even though it had been repaired before she had even gotten out of the academy. There is just too much to do.... I don't know if we can even get things back to normal... Yuu sighed and went into the captain's office. As expected, there were enormous stacks of paper work to be done. Yuu sighed and got to work.  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:00 pm
Jiinji walked around on the rooftops, captain jacket torn to shreds. His face was all dirtied up and covered in scratches. He lowered his legs over the edge of a roof, spun around, and landed. He looked into the door and it was Squad 7's Captain office. Jiinji knocked, and walked in. "Squad 13 is finally finished." Jiinji said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:32 pm
Yuu looked up. She was nearly finished with the paperwork. "Judging by your appearance... You must have worked hard huh?" Yuu shoved the rest off the paperwork aside, resolving to finish it later. "Hey... any idea when they might have a Captain's meeting?"  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:47 pm
"I don't know... i heard that the Head Captain is away at the moment." Jiinji said, falling down. "I really, really don't want to do paperwork." Jiinji said, covering his face with his hands. After all, he was still a kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:51 pm
"Yep... that's always a splendid idea... You know.... I think we're the only squad captains here at the moment... which would explain the massive amount of paper work that I found on my desk...." Yuu sighed and walked over to where Jinji had fallen down. "Seeing on how I'm almost done with mine... I'll help you with yours if you want..."  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:26 pm
"Nah, i think i can do it fine." Jiinji said, rolling backwards to a standing position. "This is so boring, not having anything happening around here." Jiinji said, walking towards the door. "I think im going to head to the Temple. Want to accompany?" Jiinji said, taking a rag from inside his robes and wiping his face clean.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff