Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Our Version ((starting and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 pm
Hoshi sat up and looked at the door, before pawing at Toni. "Toni put her manga down and looked at the wolf for a minute before smiling. "Yeah thanks for the warning..." Toni scratched Hoshi behind the ears as she put away her manga. If you were paying attention to anything but the gagging noises, you would notice the sound of someone coming down the hall. Hoshi thought it smelled like Iruka sensei.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 pm
Aoimizu, who always had her Metsuki-Aisu active at a small degree she could control, used the reverberations on the beads of moisture on the floor and 'heard' someone coming. She recognized that uneven gate; Iruka-Sensei. She whispered to whoever would listen, "Iruka-Sensei is coming!" She sat up from her tactics book to warn a student near her nervously.
"H-Hatake...Sensei's coming....please get them quiet?...He could get mad..." She was so shy around people she wasn't close to.

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:00 am
Haruka heard and put her doodles away in the small pouch of that was around her waist. "Bink..." she warned laying her right arm on the desk and supported her head with her left hand on her cheek. She mentally began the countdown to Iruka-sensei's arrival. '20... 19... 18....'

Bink sat down properly, turning his chair around from looking behind him at the two kissing from before, where a fight was now breaking out from the girls pounding on Naruto. "Thanks," he whispered back leaning forward so that he could lean on the desk infront with both arms and waited for Iruka-sensei to come in. "Think we should warn the girls?" he asked looking at his sister.

She shrugged but stood up and looked behind them at the dust cloud of a fight. "Hey. Iruka-sensei's comming in 13 seconds guys," she told the group calmly and sat back down in her seat and resumed her postion.

Bink sweatdropped. "Good job... I'm sure they will get the hint."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:31 pm
Toni sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "They're loss..." Hoshi yipped silently in agreement. She had moved on top of the desk and was laying down. Her tail swished back and forth as she listened to Iruka- sensei's approach. " 12... 11... 10... 9... 8..." Toni counted softly.  

drac54

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:36 pm
Keikei(curently known as Hatake,please adress my character as Hatake) slightly turned her head and said to the girl "I'm a boy and my name is Hatake, not Keikei."She said as boyish and as softly as she could "but sure i'll let everyone who did not hear that other girl know." she said with a sigh.She stood up and turned around and yelled "HEY! IRUKA'S COMIN' AND WILL GIVE EVERYONE STANDIN' AN 'F' AND YOU WONT GRADUATE!!" Keikei said that because everyone was still standing. Everyone rushed to their seats.The door opened and in walked Iruka sensi. "Good morning class." Iruka said as he walked to his desk in the front. "Today is the final day of class, so please stand up and line up in order of last name and we will see if you can get your headbands this year." Almost everone stood and walked to the front of the class.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:42 pm
Toni walked to the front of the class with her hands in her pockets, Hoshi following at her heels. She took her place in line and stood looking as if she could care less. On the inside she was so excited that she thought she was going to blow apart. Hoshi was pawing the ground, showing what Toni was feeling anyways.  

drac54

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Keikei took her place in the front of the line because no records say her last name.Hinata also took her place in line somewhere in the middle. Iruka said "Hatake ..." he looked at some papers "make two shadow clones." Keikei made two shadow clones, so there were three of her. Iruka said "Very nice.Here is your headband." Keikei's clones disappered and she took her new headband and sat in her seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:20 pm
Toni waited patiently for her turn. When it was her turn, she made two shadow clones of herself, as well as two of Hoshi. All together there were six. "Good job Toni. Here's your head band." Hoshi barked at Iruka- Sensei appreciatively and walked back up the aisle to Toni's seat. Toni smiled and followed her wolf to her seat, looking at her new headband.  

drac54

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:21 pm
Bink bounced up and down on his heels. He was really good at making clones. "Oh... when will it be my turn?" he asked Haruka.

Haruka rolled her eyes at her brother. "If you would wait a few more mintues it will be." Since his name started with a B he was ahead of her. Not that it mattered to her anyways.

Bink stepped up at his turn. "Alright! My turn!" He formed the hand seals and made 3 clones instead of the two. Iruka nodded and handed him his headband. Bink was grinning at Haruka as he went to the back to his seat looking at himself in the refelction of the head band's steel.

She rolled her eyes once more and then stepped up. Haruka made the required two clones with a bit of concentration. She wasn't as good as her brother, but that would come with more practice. The clones came out fine and she gathered her head band and sat back next to her brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:13 pm
Aoimizu had been told to do her test. The class went quiet as she walked up. "Yes sir." She mumbled in answer. She produced two shadow clones, but they were unimpressive. Most of the class started laughing, making her feel bad. She wanted to prove that she was a good ninja, not to be held to shadows, but mist. She looked at the laughing class and did a few handsigns before Iruka-sensei could say anything. Ten mist clones showed up next to her two pathetic shadow clones, all staring at the class. The class went silent as Iruka handed her her headband with a shocked, and slightly worried, smile on his face. Aoimizu smiled, bowed and sat down. She stayed quiet stareing at her heaband.

{she isn't perfect so this isn't godmodding, just she practices alot on water and sucks at shadow jutsus.}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:56 pm
Toni had decided to watch as the rest of the students went through the test. Most were your basic shadow clone makers nothing special. That's why she was shocked when the next girl made two pitiful shadow clones followed by an impressive 10 mist clones. Toni gave Hoshi a look and Hoshi nodded her furry head, going down under the desks with a piece of paper in her mouth. She crawled along on her belly to where Aoimizu was and pawed her leg, waiting for her to look down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:54 pm
Aoimizu jumped a little when a furry paw rubbed her leg. "Oh." She said, shocked when she saw the paper in the pup's mouth. "F-for me?" She asked the pup as she held out her hand.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:07 pm
Hoshi nodded and dropped the paper in the girl's extended hand. Then she sat down to wait for something.
Toni smiled and nodded. Good job Hoshi... God we make such a good team. Toni looked down at her head band.
(( You can make the note say whatever you think would be a good idea... ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 pm
Aoimizu smiled as the note was dropped in her hand,. She watched the little pup go to her classmate...one she has never met....oddly. She read the note, 'How are you so good at mist clones?...' Aoimizu wasn't shocked. She wrote back on the note, 'I am from the Waterfall Village. ..We don't do Shadow jutsus...' She threw the note to the air non-chalantly, it flew, then it landed on a very small bubble (not getting wet), and flew quickly to the person with the dog.

{if you want to add something i'll change the post. kk?}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:47 pm
When Hinata sat down next to her Keikei said "Good work Hinata." Hinata said "You did very good to...umm... do you think Naruto will pass?" Keikei watch Naruto as he made to pathetice clones and Iruka said he did not pass and the class laughed and Sasuke smiled and she concentrated a little and said "Sure, why not?" HInata looked at her a little confused and Keikei saw her face,for Naruto had just failed and said "Trust me." Hinata said"I do trust you." and relacsed( me no no how to spell it crying )  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff