Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official HSM Haters Guild

Back to Guilds

The most retarded movie ever made. 

Tags: high school musical, disney, hate, zac effron is a retard, cheesy 

Reply Hate hsm main forum.
if you were locked in a room with the hsm musical cast..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink hart1010

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:07 pm
i would kill zac rip out his guts and stuff tham down vannassas throught and then cut off the other peoples heads break the equal amount a brooms and theni would put a stick through eatch head and place them out side and last i would rip the bodys limb from limb and feed them to my dogs

and yes i realize i have a sick and twisted mind twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:12 pm
I would force them to watch videos of themselves dancing and singing and laugh while they're in agony from seeing how stupid and dorky they look.Then kick Zac so hard in the balls.But,I make sure I aim at the door,because I'm gonna kick so hard he crashes right through the door so I can escape.  

xXMusical SilenceXx

Squiidgy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:18 pm
Well what i would do is have a box of dynamites, shove it down their throats and light it up and tie them all together, leave them in a corner, then ill stand in teh opposite corner and watch them blow up >: D  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:19 pm
Acid-on
IZZYPOP303
If they even start singing i'll take off all the guys dicks and shove them down their throats! and the girls i will give them paper cuts all over their bodies and then shove them onto a beth tub filled with salt vinager and lemon juice and luagh at their screams

lmfao.
thats the best one here.

lolz i have to agree xD  

XxXx Foreveryoung xXxX

chatterfaggots
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:24 pm
XxXx sexyemoangel xXxX
Acid-on
IZZYPOP303
If they even start singing i'll take off all the guys dicks and shove them down their throats! and the girls i will give them paper cuts all over their bodies and then shove them onto a beth tub filled with salt vinager and lemon juice and luagh at their screams

lmfao.
thats the best one here.

lolz i have to agree xD

haha! thanks for putting my banner in your sig.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:39 pm
take a saw and cut all of the guys dicc. and stab the girls painfully.  

The Doctor Ichigo

D u h p r e s s d

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:49 pm
Cut off there toes and fingers and put it in a blender, pour acid on them, when finished blending make them drink it, Throw ninja stars at them then beat them with a pipe, and then i guess electrocute them ^.^;; Oh i before electricuteing cut there eyes with a butter knife and stab them multiple times...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:32 pm
one of these two
1. Shove corbin blues head in Zack effrons a** then have vanessa hugens and tisdale stabbed with my handy dandy samuri sword then after that I will take Zack effron and nail him to a wall with my nail gun then pull out the axe and chop his head of chopping eveyone elses head off and sewing their bodies into one giant monster then put a stick of dynomite on it find the keys to the room and let it explode! X3
2. I would cut off their feet and shove them into their asses then I would slice their mouths to their cheeks and cut there hands of and vey slowly I wouuld gut each and every one of them and feed thei giblets to My pet alligator :3  

ItsWtr

3,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

JayDiesel

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 pm
only one will be alive and that my friend will be me... *pulls out AK-47*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 am
I would bang my head to the wall and go "WTF IS HAPPENING"
Then get a plastic spoon out and stab them to DEATH -evil laugh-
Xoxo heart Me heart xoxO

II WaNdOm II

tac0z FoR LiFe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 am
i would burn all of them  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:44 pm
if i were locked in a room with the hsm cast, i'd take out my special jackknife (i keep it hidden for emergencies) and if they started to sing, i'd put exactly 1000 cut all over their bodies and laugh at them while they suffer until they all die!....... or else if i waz in a rush i'd just chop off all their heads. it makes life much easier.  

ally4242

Akara Sayori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:16 pm
tisdales not actualy bad just shoved in with a bunch o completely moronic assholes with out a single brain cell and forced to do what the brain dead writers tell her to. As for the rest of them i like the dicks and papr cuts idea {ya know whos i mean and i would make em listen to there own music talk about torture biggrin but only the stars {if ya can actualy call em that} not any guest stars {miley had ta do it do ta her con6tract with disney}{poor Miley crying crying crying crying cry she must have been in terrible pain the whole time and weeks after cry cry cry cry even though her seem was short and i dont think the cast was singing in it but they were there crying she shoulda beet em up wink }  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:16 pm
grab the nearest shotgun and blow the F**K! OUTA ALL OF UM! XD  

Doge This

Distinct Dabbler

Geemod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 pm
hmm...well i guess i would have to... FIRE MAH LAZR!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hate hsm main forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff