Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Wolverine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Neko God

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 pm
wait no jap back story but they show the civil war story? BUT THE JAP BACK STORY IS WHERE THE ORIGINAL COMIC AND CARTOONS SHOW HOW THE CANADIANS GOT THE ADAMANTIUM IDEA.... atleast as far as i can remember cause i remember that one jap chick with adamantium nails in the comics was the daughter of the guy who gave wolverine his claws  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:03 pm
Wolverine was born with his claws.
Lady Deathstrike was not a mutant. She was the daughter of Wolverine's Japanese mentor. She was enhanced mechanically, her healing factor is completely bionic. She had adamantium laced to to her bones by mythical means. It was all this whole fiasco where she blamed Wolverine for the death of her father.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that William Stryker pioneered the technique. Aside from Magneto he's amongst the only men on the planet that can actually manipulate adamantium.  

[Hollow Point]

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:21 pm
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6359
they just wanna get his story up now have a it all in one beside their planning on having it in the sequel and both deadpool and gambet might have their own movie depending on how it plays out for them here. and actually wolverine claws where apart of his original skeletal system during the weapon x program they added adamantium liquid to his skeletal system turning his claws from bone to adamantium  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:55 pm
What's interesting to note is that his original claws were slightly tougher than normal bone, so they could actually cut through most things anyway.  

[Hollow Point]

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 pm
Its ridiculous how many times Wolverines story has been re-written. Hes one of the hardest characters to keep up with. Plus I don't remember him originally being born with his claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 pm
well then you don't know your wolverine that fully  

xTx Monty xTx

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 am
xTx Monty xTx
well then you don't know your wolverine that fully
This is true.
I'm really interested to read the new Old Man Logan series.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:11 am
kid I've been reading comics while you were a twinkle in your daddy's eye. Wolverines story has always been tweeked over the years. Plus not every story follows the main universe storyline. In the last ten or so years Marvel has completely re-done the Marvel universe. So go back twenty years and you'll see that Wolverine and the X-men have had thier stories changed.  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:20 pm
I'm well aware of the constant recreations and story changes. Don't preach to me. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:41 pm
[Hollow Point]
Wolverine was born with his claws.
Lady Deathstrike was not a mutant. She was the daughter of Wolverine's Japanese mentor. She was enhanced mechanically, her healing factor is completely bionic. She had adamantium laced to to her bones by mythical means. It was all this whole fiasco where she blamed Wolverine for the death of her father.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that William Stryker pioneered the technique. Aside from Magneto he's amongst the only men on the planet that can actually manipulate adamantium.

sorry hollow i meant his adamantium ones not his birth ones i knew that story line but wat i mean is that the orignal cartoon series and the movie trilogy stated his adamantium claws were scientificly put into him through the same means he has the flashes in the 2nd live action movie but the orignal cartoon says that the candians and a japanese researcher gave him his metal claws  

Dark Neko God

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:53 pm
I haven't had the chance to see all of the cartoon in a long time.
RAGE.

Know where I can view it online?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:49 pm
Saint Kimo
Its ridiculous how many times Wolverines story has been re-written. Hes one of the hardest characters to keep up with. Plus I don't remember him originally being born with his claws.

in the movie he comes out with claws but I never really read or watched any other wolverine stores so I don't really know if he was born with them or if he wasn't  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:32 pm
[Hollow Point]
I'm well aware of the constant recreations and story changes. Don't preach to me. talk2hand

sorry hollow that wasn't direacted at you^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:11 am
I'm really looking forward to going to see this movie <3  

The Dark Archer
Crew

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:05 am
Saint Kimo
[Hollow Point]

sorry hollow that wasn't direacted at you^ ^
Oh. Ha. Well this is embarrassing. I should apologize too. Sorry.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff