Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
What do u think about the Jo Bros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u hate the Jo bros
  Yes
  No
View Results
Joy_and_Weirdness rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 5 Total: 10 (3-18)

Joy_and_Weirdness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:14 pm
1-800-YOU-FAIL
Kristina_shylover
Alright,my personal reason why I hate them is that all cuz of those idiots girls act like crazy and that looks bad for the girl side, I would understand if their mysic would be cool,but now...it sucks =.=

i agree with u without those stupid fangirls chases them everywhere maybe their music would be fine.

ok now i smell haters aka both of u..the jo bros suck because they suck not cause of their fans. PlZ stop with the rediculousness. Thankz.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:59 pm
Joy_and_Weirdness
1-800-YOU-FAIL
Kristina_shylover
Alright,my personal reason why I hate them is that all cuz of those idiots girls act like crazy and that looks bad for the girl side, I would understand if their mysic would be cool,but now...it sucks =.=

i agree with u without those stupid fangirls chases them everywhere maybe their music would be fine.

ok now i smell haters aka both of u..the jo bros suck because they suck not cause of their fans. PlZ stop with the rediculousness. Thankz.

i hate them. thats all i have to say. every.little.thing. if i made a list id be here all day...
and yes i hate jonas brother fangirls too.
i am also proud to say that for my whole life i've never actually been obsessed with them.  

corrupted angel of hell

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Cephalopod Love

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 am
My friend likes the Jonas Brothers...She made me listen to them and I no joke threw up in my mouth a little...o.o They call it music?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:04 pm
I think that the Jonas Brother really suck at making music and that they seem conceited. I don't know why so many people like them so much. I don't know why Miley Cirus and Taylor Swift made such a big fuss about it...i mean if it was me..i'll be glad to get rid of them.  

Kaze_Yuki

Newbie Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iluvchocolatecake

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 pm