Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
WHAT WEAPON WOULD YOU PREFER TO KILL THE JOBROS WITH!!!!!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChampangeSuga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:34 pm
cut there arms and legs and cover there cuts in lemon juice then chinses water tourture then cover them in gasoilne and burn theem all while playing hanna montana!!!!!!!!!!!!1  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 pm
Xxemo_waffles911xX
cut there arms and legs and cover there cuts in lemon juice then chinses water tourture then cover them in gasoilne and burn theem all while playing hanna montana!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol now thts funny xd  

Sakura Flore

Interesting Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ChampangeSuga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:48 pm
i know xd cool xd surprised biggrin biggrin rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:36 am
Well, first i would use the Chinese Torture method, then cut their fingers off, then stab them in the heart and shoot them 10000000000000000000000000 times 3nodding  

poopyfacetomatonose

XOX_Wolf_of_the_Stars_XOX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:08 pm
anything slow and painful  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:10 pm
xXcheyenne09Xx
Xxemo_waffles911xX

lol now thts funny xd

sounds perfect please tape it for me!  

LuckeyKing

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:41 pm
their mom  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:53 pm
first of all i'd feed 'em to paranoic old ladies to see them raped...next pour over syrup and let loose sewer rats to rip off their skin, burn their naked cut bodies with lemon juice and salt, set them of to dry in the sahara sun and see who goes crazy first. Who beggs for death a shot in the nuts with a caliber 0.7 or 0.8 and let him bleed to death...let loose the remaining in a cage with vultures with their own terribly gay-disgusting music in the background...
and then at last, spray them with sulfuric acid and let them die...

MUAHAHAHAHHA!

Outcast-ghosT

raven madison 13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 pm
i'd kill them with their songs........ or by showing them a mirror. any way will do.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:37 pm
xXcheyenne09Xx
Xxemo_waffles911xX

lol now thts funny xd

sounds perfect please tape it for me!
me to  

raven madison 13

IAngelicTwinky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:09 pm
flale them alive and make them listen to their own music MUHAHAHAHA!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:41 pm
OMG... you guys are crazy... BUT I am WORSE!!!! first of all don't you know you will have to stake them in the heart with a 17" Steak.... THEN I would take one of my chef knifes and cut a 1" cut across there skin going 1 cm up each day and on the 300th day of them living off of 1 cup of water and 5 saltine crackers a day and being cut.... I would rent a yott and go out to the mid atlantic and stick 100 fishing hooks into all of their backs and drop then in the water... wait 30min fish them back... and then I would gentally put them on a nice warm bed of Rusty barbed wire and salt for 48 hours... then I would season them with oregano and peper, salt , leamon juice ect.. and cook them at 350 for 19 hours... the next day I would hold a feast for all of their fans... (probly bout' 4) and with video cam in hand i would watch them be slowly scavenged and ripped apart slowly...  

Zdot233

Rein Pein

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm
WITH MY BARE HANDS  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:21 pm
I would summon chuck norrris  

Zdot233

i like monkey nuts

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:17 am
i would use my barf to barf on their face to cover up all that ugly

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]