Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply Team Edward Corner
who wants 2 kill edward Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 pm
inpainagain
Who would ever want to kill Edward ? He's just too awesome ! heart

I agree. I'll hunt whoever down, that kills Edward!!! xD heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:34 pm
gonk How could you even think about killing him ..... I am sooo ashamed of you for being on this guild wahmbulance  

DizzyLemonBlizzard

MrsRebecca A Cullen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:12 am
DisneyBrattt111
who wants 2 kill edward?

im sorry but is there something wrong with ur head gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 am
DizzyLemonBlizzard
gonk How could you even think about killing him ..... I am sooo ashamed of you for being on this guild wahmbulance

i agree edward is wayyyyy toooooooooooooo hot heart heart heart heart twisted cool

hes mine well hes everyones...but mostly... mine  

MrsRebecca A Cullen

Jacob Black_Lover9794

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:00 pm
KILL HIM!!! burning_eyes
The red was for BLOOD!!!
MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
twisted twisted twisted twisted

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 pm
Rebecca914
DizzyLemonBlizzard

i agree edward is wayyyyy toooooooooooooo hot heart heart heart heart twisted cool

hes mine well hes everyones...but mostly... mine

ya same here  

R jelly belly

SamLicker91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:06 am
edwardlover100
I agree very much so. edward is just so dazzlingly handsome and perfect in every way!

Serusa 131
inpainagain
Who would ever want to kill Edward ? He's just too awesome ! heart

yea i agree gurl 4laugh

Perfect? How can You call him perfect? he's controlling, He abandoned Bella when she needed him the most! How ccan you call that perfect?!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:48 pm
I'm not the biggest fan of Edward but a big fan of Edward and Bella together as a couple. I'm a HUGE fan of Jacob tho razz heart but i wud never kill Edward cuz that wud jus hurt Bella, and its probably true.. Twilight or any other Twilight saga is not the same without Edward.. AND it wud probably a little difficult killing a vampire if u r human.  

Inches02

SamLicker91

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:01 pm
Inches02
I'm not the biggest fan of Edward but a big fan of Edward and Bella together as a couple. I'm a HUGE fan of Jacob tho razz heart but i wud never kill Edward cuz that wud jus hurt Bella, and its probably true.. Twilight or any other Twilight saga is not the same without Edward.. AND it wud probably a little difficult killing a vampire if u r human.

It's called a silver stake. If you knew anything about real vampire Literature, you should know that works. And to please all you Id throw him into fire.. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:11 pm
Serusa 131
i cood nekill edward he's 2 cute n wa kind of question is dat eek xp 4laugh

lmao Yeah, what kind of a question is that? o.O I don't want no one to kill him, he's just so sweet and carring and I know he can be overprotective but still. Plus, I think its cute how he gets jealous. ^^  

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SamLicker91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:06 am
Perfect_Mistake_Tenshi
Serusa 131

lmao Yeah, what kind of a question is that? o.O I don't want no one to kill him, he's just so sweet and carring and I know he can be overprotective but still. Plus, I think its cute how he gets jealous. ^^

CUTE? It's not cute. It's a BIG RED FLAG. Jealousy is normal. So is wanting to spend time with your partner. But it is not normal, nor healthy to Devote every freaking minute of your life to that person. his "Cute" jealousy, Is a sign of his abusive behavior. Edward Is abusive. how can you not see that? he gets jealous over any male contact outside of himself that Bella has, he hides her away and isolates her from her friends. How is that perfect?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 pm
ok
1. i don't care wat happens 2 edward, i'm a team bella, and i'm think i'm the only team bella.
2. i thought this was TEAM Edward corner, not a ppl who think edward is a big b*****d corner  

Jessehs11

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 am
Sometimes it annoys me how he overreacts, even when there is no harm coming to Bella. he acts kina rude to other people, as long as Bella is happy adn gets what she wants. He keeps trying to give her everything " well she doesn't want anything u give her so stop trying"!

Ok, sometimes i feel the complete oppostie about him. He can be a ladies charmer and attractive  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 am
Serusa 131
i agree! and yeah, what kind of question is that? i thought this was a team edward fan club  

BANNED_BITCHES

Team Edward Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces