T_T The possum is back!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Possum?
  POSSUM!!!! ♥
  O.O;;;
  D< That's it! I'm getting the golf club. C'mere ya giant rats!
  *watches third answer chase the possums* O.o
  ..... again?
View Results

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 pm
travis 80
possums are not evil...
jease...

The ones at my house are!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 pm
Larxyne
I think he did.... O.o *backs away slowly* Jin..... if you turn into a zombie possum, can you eat Pat first?

Zombie does not work on Jin.

*bites Pat anyway* :B  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:13 pm
iJhunJhun
Larxyne
I think he did.... O.o *backs away slowly* Jin..... if you turn into a zombie possum, can you eat Pat first?

Hmm.... *noms Dagger* :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:15 pm
Larxyne
iJhunJhun
Larxyne

O.o......  

Dagger1819

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:20 pm
Dagger1819
Larxyne
iJhunJhun
Larxyne

O.o......

*hands a cookie*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:21 pm
Larxyne
Dagger1819
Larxyne
iJhunJhun
Larxyne

O.o......

*hands a cookie*

.-. *tosses the cookie at pat and noms on you* :]  

Dagger1819

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:26 pm
Dagger1819
Larxyne
Dagger1819
Larxyne
iJhunJhun
Larxyne

O.o......

*hands a cookie*

.-. *tosses the cookie at pat and noms on you* :]

Noming party! ♥ *noms Jin* =§  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:28 pm
Dagger1819
Larxyne
iJhunJhun
Larxyne

O.o......

*pounces* :3  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

velvetveela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:29 pm
People mentioned cookies and the killing of things. That just tempted me into this thread. xD For the Possoms they're evil cause the one summer I think it was they tried to attack my best friends sister. It had like foaming mouth and everything *shudders* So possoms are EEEEVIL! *rips possom in half and sets it on fire*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 pm
velvetveela
People mentioned cookies and the killing of things. That just tempted me into this thread. xD For the Possoms they're evil cause the one summer I think it was they tried to attack my best friends sister. It had like foaming mouth and everything *shudders* So possoms are EEEEVIL! *rips possom in half and sets it on fire*

O.o That meant it had rabies, Velvet....  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

velvetveela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:33 pm
Larxyne
velvetveela

I know but tell you the truth I could'nt spell rabies and I was gonna put raybes but that did'nt seem right so I put how ya know it's rabies then you'd get the idea. But just goes to show possoms are evil little things. Carry rabies. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:40 pm
velvetveela
Larxyne
velvetveela

I know but tell you the truth I could'nt spell rabies and I was gonna put raybes but that did'nt seem right so I put how ya know it's rabies then you'd get the idea. But just goes to show possoms are evil little things. Carry rabies. XD

X3 Not all of them do. We had a bear here that had rabies. Can you imagin that? A brown bear with rabies? ._.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

velvetveela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:48 pm
Larxyne
velvetveela
Larxyne
velvetveela

X3 Not all of them do. We had a bear here that had rabies. Can you imagin that? A brown bear with rabies? ._.
O.o No I can't imagine. And ya know what else is EVIL AND SCARY cyotes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:57 pm
Larxyne

wait.. whut ? O.o  

Mr pat-pie

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:01 pm
velvetveela
Larxyne
velvetveela
Larxyne
velvetveela

O.o No I can't imagine. And ya know what else is EVIL AND SCARY cyotes.

We have coyotes here too.  
YouTube Land [[ The place for all your Videos!]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces