Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
okay who is so f ucken tired of hearing jonas bros at school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiR0CKSTAR_B0I

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm
i searched gay on google and its said " DO YOU MEAN JONAS BROTHERS" IM SO FUKIN SERIOUS I PROMISE it said that also.............I HATE THOSE DAM JONAS BROTHERS twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:29 pm
omehgawd tons of ppl play their songs in my school...and when I actually say something like "omfg I dont want to hear that s**t! turn it off!" all these girls glare at meh owo its kinda scary  

DarkwingedTenshi

Fuzzy Machine Guns
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:04 am
IT ******** PISSES ME OFF!

theres this girl Jen and shes obsessed with them and ACTUALLY thinks theyre cute and make good music [crazay].

and so im always talking sh!t about the BJ brothers so piss her off and she says that since im always talking about the jonas brothers, im secretly in love with them stare

she also claims that "im jealous cause i dont have the talend, the looks, or the fame". (everything that she says is easily proved wrong) LOOK AT MY SIG?! DO U SERIOUSLY THINK JOE BOGAS IS BETTER LOOKING THAN ME?! xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:27 am
at my old elementary school just about all the girls and one boy (i have no idea) in KINDERGARTEN loved the jonas brothers...you could hear them singing "burning up" and im like "what the hell???"

then one day they heard me yelling "I HATE THE FREAKIN JONAS BROTHERS!! THEY SHOULD JUST GO DIE AND ROT ON A DESERTED ISLAND OR SOMETHING!!!" and they all 15 of them came running for me..

I was running for my fukin life!!! lol they are some fast 5 year olds...i couldve sworn they were on steroids or something...they just like attacked me and this girl i really hated tripped me....they all just kicked woodchips in my eye and kicked my back and stomach. and this ALL happened on graduation...i was so fukin pissed...  

li RaeKa

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

michibane

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:33 am
Musiq4luv
at my old elementary school just about all the girls and one boy (i have no idea) in KINDERGARTEN loved the jonas brothers...you could hear them singing "burning up" and im like "what the hell???"

then one day they heard me yelling "I HATE THE FREAKIN JONAS BROTHERS!! THEY SHOULD JUST GO DIE AND ROT ON A DESERTED ISLAND OR SOMETHING!!!" and they all 15 of them came running for me..

I was running for my fukin life!!! lol they are some fast 5 year olds...i couldve sworn they were on steroids or something...they just like attacked me and this girl i really hated tripped me....they all just kicked woodchips in my eye and kicked my back and stomach. and this ALL happened on graduation...i was so fukin pissed...

Ouch
Would you like a cookie?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:42 pm
dont even get me started on how annoying that is i mean its like PLZ JUST SHUT UP!!!  

Vitaliani-S

45_Nads_4Eva

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:07 am
TheCowKnowsBest
same my gosh, When i talk to my friend they agree with whatever i say and how the jb sucks. Then when i walk away they start discussing about how cute kevin is =.=

Jeez, that it stupid. They just want to be considered as cool on both sides, I guess. And anyway, none of the Jonas Brothers are hot.

All my class hate the Jonas Brothers. Its a relief.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 am
XxDemon_PunkxX
I just wanna strangle myself whenever I hear their stupid a** songs!

same if i see the jo bros this is waht ima do User Image twisted  

wulf-fighter

wulf-fighter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:39 am
bkchomeboi
i searched gay on google and its said " DO YOU MEAN JONAS BROTHERS" IM SO FUKIN SERIOUS I PROMISE it said that also.............I HATE THOSE DAM JONAS BROTHERS twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
hahaha i did that to mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:41 am
if the jonas brothers were about to jump off of a 300 story building 95% of all teens would go in to panic and if you were the ones who brought popcorn and friends to watch saying JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! i would be one of the 5%
lol this is for u jonas brothers User Image  

wulf-fighter

wulf-fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:02 pm
bkchomeboi

haha me too i was crakin up  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:27 pm
Watever-San
i dont think nick have diabetes! there LYING and there songs suck and a 8 year old can make them up! and girls dont stand a chance ever dating them CUASE THERE GAY!
true if u search gay on goodle jonas brothers will show up  

wulf-fighter

-Emo_twilight_Cookiez-

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:37 pm
I am tiredof it.The preps are always like *OMG DID U SEE THAT JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT ON TV LAST NIGHT,I WAS SO LIKE HAPPY JOE IS LIKE SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!* God they all need to ******** die and i was hoping someone was going to kill me! scream

User Image
Breed: Blunny
Name:
adopt one!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:40 pm
I am tiredof it.The preps are always like *OMG DID U SEE THAT JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT ON TV LAST NIGHT,I WAS SO LIKE HAPPY JOE IS LIKE SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!* God they all need to f-u-c-k-i-n-g die and i was hoping someone was going to shoot my ears! scream

User Image
Breed: Blunny
Name:Bubbles
Owner:Emo kid
adopt one!

-Emo_twilight_Cookiez-

Lady Anarchy

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:01 pm
michibane
I really hate them
But that's why I listen to my own music
Has anybody else seen the guild that says they stole a song from another band?
The ironic part is the name of the band
"Busted"

Do you know what's worth fighting for

I remember hearing Year 3000 and That's what I go to school for from Busted.
and then my friend showed me those by the JB
I think I was about to commit suicide O.e

When it's not worth dying for?

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out