Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Natsu's "Last Hurrah!" Customs- Judging! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 pm
Uber Rare Slot

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Healing Whale
Owner: MarshMallowPanda
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Affectionate
Breed: TWEWY Cosplay
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Good Health
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She's based off the Healing Whale pin from TWEWY, I'd like her to have an edited mane/tail but the style's really up to you, maybe something really pretty and elegant/intricate? Really just as she has the little whale somewhere on her feel free to add anything you can think of that relates to the pin
Reference image(s): Healing Whale
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colourist Choice
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I'd like the mane/tail to be edited, but the style is up to you, also if you look at the pin and think of any items that go along with it that would be neat. Maybe a pretty necklace or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image
Regular Edited Slot~ <3

Minty Soq Quest!
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Mint Hoshi
Owner: FlamingStar-Sama
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amicable
Breed: NNL Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): *Points down to Ref?* I do want her hair to be long-ish, and layered.. Her edits are hair, plus a necklace and I also want the hair around her hooves to be longer aswell. I don't have a ref on a particular hairstyle. The only thing I might push at ish a long bang or something, 'cause of, well. The obvious. XD But she does have a punky feel to her. So, I'll let you have a little fun with her hair, as long as it ish long-ish. Her tail, just the simple long straight tail ish fine ( the one you can choose from ), but if you wanna mess with the tail a lil, I wont complain. XD Alright, and there ish a choker like necklace I want to add to her. Which will have a flower pendant. I'm thinkin' the flower will either be glowing in the mint color.Then, you have her wings! I'm to poor to get a Soq with any wings at all, so, I came up with a better idea! To have a medium size marking of wings on her back. The same style as the ones in the piccie. But I was thinkin' about making the shadowing around the wings make it look like their actual wings, popping out of her back. I know shadows can do that sometimes, but if you'd prefer them not to be like that, that's alright too. And the wing marking, to also have very similar coloring. Oh! And I wanted to also add fishnet arm warmers to her front legs too. 'Cause... in her human piccies she always seems to have some fishnet somewhere. XD And I think that's about it! Have fun! Any questions, just PM me!? <33
Reference image(s): [ Mint Hoshi ] [ Human Minty ] [ Minty Soq Ref! Blurry.. But that ish just an example of her. Her wings should be larger, and the colors aren't quite right either.. And the hair is just random, play with it if you wants.. XD ] [ Minty Jokoa` ]
Default accessory color(s)?: Ummm... Teh mint color? D:
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Combination of the four colors she has on her? <33
Hair/clothing edits: I believe I added that up there. o Ao;;

Calculated to 550K?~

IpseityNix

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:43 pm
Regular Edited Slot

Name of horse: Elysion
Owner: LizzyMoo
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Devoted
Breed: Dream (or, whatever you want to call it really)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): In short, I want the horse to be based upon the dream world of Elysion found in the Sailor Moon SuperS series.
Hair - whatever you think would look best. If you want to use default styles or if you want to edit the hair to look a specific way, it is up to you! Color is also up to you!
Eye color - Whatever you think would look best ;O
Body markings - I want the body to be somewhat "painted" to look like the world of Elysion. It is up to you how you want to achieve this, but I'd like to see the soft rainbowy hues that somewhat shine through the dream world and the crystalline structures. See references for further ideas.
Hooves - Artist's choice again? xd
Reference image(s): Ref 1, Ref 2, Crappy Moo fanart REF 3 ...I apologize for the lack of refs :<
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult please
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever will look good
Tag frame color: Whatever will look good
Tag feather color: Whatever will look good
Hair/clothing edits: Hair is up to you whether it should be edited or not (I can pay for it either way, so no worries). However, I'd like some sort of shoulder accessory/jewelry that connects around the neck like a necklace, and continues back a bit over his shoulders and perhaps a bit extending over the back. How it specifically looks, it is up to you, but I'd like for there to be crystals that jut out from the jewelry in a similar fashion to how the crystals are in the Dream World.

((Apologies, but I think I am not eligible to participate in this... let me know if this is not the case))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm
Name of horse: *Muscat
Owner: Excited Apathy & ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Temper: Elegant
Breed: Russian Arabian
Description: Basically, he's based upon the influential Arabian stallion *Muscat, and I would love for him to be colored as such. His eyes would be a very dark brown.
Reference image(s):
(color/facial markings) http://www.arabs-iowa.com/Muscat9.jpg
(tail) http://www.arabs-iowa.com/muscat8.jpg
(leg markings) http://www.arabs-iowa.com/Muscat3.jpg
(color again) http://www.arabs-iowa.com/muscat6.jpg
(leg markings again) http://www.arabs-iowa.com/muscat.jpg
(leg and facial markings) http://www.arabs-iowa.com/Muscat4.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Anything that suits him.
Tag frame color: "
Tag feather color: "
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like his mane to be medium-length, but fine and wispy as well as appearing as though it's blowing ---> that way. His tail would be similar to the long style (including length and the upraised position), but likewise delicate and wispy. However, I don't want the difficulty to go past an extra 50k. xD;

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:50 pm
Regular Edited (Cerynei)

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Moema
Owner: Lady_Ourania
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Aloof
Breed: Spanish Mustang
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Mane should be black with dustings of silver, styled a little messy/mussed and slightly feral-looking, tail would be the same black color. Main body color is a muted gold with black legs. Face has a wide, white blaze with a small break-off towards the center that stretches back in a slender loop to touch beneath the eye (see ref for a better visual). Eyes are golden, maybe slightly brighter than her coat. In place of the typical dreamcatcher, she wears an obsidian arrowhead necklace. Mouth should be pulled to a more neutral curve.
Reference image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best.
Tag feather color: Whatever looks best.
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and tails edits, jewelry, minor facial edit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 pm
Colorist wanted:
NATSU ;;
Name of horse: Xiu
Owner: Lilwolfpard
Temper: Shy
Breed: Cherry Blossom
Description : Basically he would be a Sibling to Miu and Riu. Ide like for him to be a golden color fading to white on the legs, Longer leg fuzz too if possible @@. White underbelly like Miu and riu. Some tribalesk markings on his legs like Miu, in a colour of your choosing that matches. Bright baby blue eyes. Mane color should be long and wavy XD THINK LONG LUSCIOUSNESS 8D he should not be a manly pony xDD. Hair color would probably be a Orangish pink, More pink then orange @_@ think Strawberry blond. A need is Sakura blossoms on him XDD to match his sisters. Ide like for him to have those... jingly things... Like the belly dancers wear those sashes with the things when they move there hips it makes a lot of noise? I have a ref below XDD. No Cloth to it just cords of those things on him. Besides the above please have fun @__@. Do what youd like and if you want to alter the above? Go for it. Ill put refs of the siblings in the links section.
Reference image(s):
Miu- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Zoo/Tags/miutagged.jpg
Riu- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Zoo/Tags/cherrimtagged.jpg?t=1241151697
Jingly things- http://www.atlantabellydance.com/store/pictures/sashes/chiffon/AtifaCloseup.jpg
Tag frame color: Your choice (CAN HE HAVE THE Sakura tree BG if you choose him? XDD to keep with the pattern )
Tag feather color: Your CHoice

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:58 pm
Regular Edit

This will be a 'redo' of our first soquili. Nasnan (Epona cosplay) We just wanted to have a few things changed, and add the saddle.
There is a rule saying no redos, but according to the breedable pet retroactive rule Nasnan is exempt because she was created before the 'redo' rule was created.
We have also asked Sirenz if she would mind if we had this soquili redone (because she colored it), and she said it is fine.
Nasnan is the Epona cosplay, it does not say so on her tag, but it is stated on the owners list.
She was given a different name because the rule about cosplays when the shop first opened was that they needed to be given a different name if they were to be rp'd.

Colorist wanted: anyone
Name of horse: Nasnan "Epona"
Owner: Jinx Creed and Malhith
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Mountian Pleasure
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
eyes: Blue
mane: Custom short/medium length, looks like she had been running and hair looks messy, White
tail: custom medium length, white but with some black at the top
body: brown/red, fades into black on legs, and white around the feet, White stripe on face, color on face darkens around nose
Reference image(s): One Two
Default accessory color(s)?: shouldnt be any, it would be where the saddle strap goes
Tag frame color: same as original
Tag feather color: same as original
Hair/clothing edits: custom hair
Saddle, including the thing that wraps around the front(make the colors a little more faded than ref pic) [mal keeps wanting to call the thing that wraps around the front a martingale, but it's not. >.< ]

Also we would like to make sure that it is stated on the tag that she is the Epona cosplay from the Legend of Zelda

Total: 575k ...we think?

HA! I had to go digging for this, cause Jinxy kinda didn't have it in her quest. Go me?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:01 pm
Regular Unedited

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kataran
Owner: Meepfur
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Wildlife (Guppy)
Description: Guppy-based! Whichever of the refs you like best, or a combination of them. Whichever you choose, mane and tail should resemble the guppy's fins in color/pattern, body resemble body - perhaps with some fin color on the feet; if mane and tail could have transparent bits (as Yinehi-Atsadi), that would be wonderful; light pinkish-red eyes; short mane and long tail
Reference Image(s):
http://www.emugii.com/breeding2guppy/files/attach/images/139992/258/305/bart_516,f.jpg
http://www.emugii.com/breeding2guppy/files/attach/images/139992/258/305/bart_516,f2.jpg
http://www.myguppy.net/guppy/attachments/forumid_86/20081128_a7afe1622981140ebba9krQ9LzD3cQN4.jpg
http://www.myguppy.net/guppy/attachments/forumid_86/20081128_427d18d1edd6fce9f6a7KaOwiudG8VjH.jpg
http://www.guppy-fish.com/guppy/img/grass/grass01.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: whatever looks good
Tag Frame color: whatever looks good
Tag Feather color: whatever looks good  

Meepfur

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Regular Uneditted

Name of horse: Isra
Owner: Avid_RPer18
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cool
Breed: OC
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her eyes are completely black, seeming in stark contrast against the clean white base of her fur. Her mane and tail are also black and are curly. Down her back, gently curling in a loose spiral on her shoulders her markings come together to meet just under the base of her neck to trail down her back in a neat, narrowing line (starting a little wider around the top of her spine and narrowing to somewhat of a point at the base of her spine, or the dock of her tail) that also come down to curve along her hips in another pair of spirals. The marking on her back should be made in a manner resembling pointillism. (The marking is dark, mostly black and the dark gray, but there are scattered hints of the two blues in there as well. The fur around her hooves should be the darker blue to fade to her base white. (Maybe in the pointillism style, if you feel like it.) If you think it would look good, you're welcome to throw in some blue streaks in her mane and tail.
Reference image(s): [ Color Ref ]
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever you think would be best.
Tag frame color: Whatever you think would be best.
Tag feather color: Whatever you think would be best.

Total: 450K  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:09 pm

REGULAR EDITED

(Regular Soq)
Name of horse: Genoa
Owner: [ vance ]
Temper: Sedate
Breed: Briar Thorn

Description:
This mare's theme will be briar thorns, wilted flowers, and deep, rich hues. Her primary colors will be black/umber, with accessories in shades of deep plum, violet, magenta, rose. She will have thorns weaving about her body, and wear a small crown of thorns atop her head.
Aside from thorns, her hair and body will be accented with dried flowers, and there will be wilted petals & leaves (similar to ref4) scattered by her hooves.

If possible, could her expression be edited into a half-lidded, sleepy expression?

Hair edits: I'd like her mane/tail to be edited, but the actual style is up to you. Perhaps something lush and unruly? Tangled and draping? Dunno, surprises are awesome =D Her hooves are lightly feathered.

Reference images:

- Body+Hair colors: Coat is sooty black, with dark chocolate undertones. Hair colors will be similar to photo (pale white-blonde, rose undertones). Hair style is different than the pic, though. Eyes are up to you.

- Accessory inspiration pics: [1] [thorn crown] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Which stage?: Adult
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you

(( You're leaving? gonk Good luck, then, in your future endeavors! ))  

[ vance ]

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 pm
Regular Edited Cerynei

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Buffalo
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): wise
Breed: Cosplay (sacred white Buffalo)
Description:
Over all body: White
hooves: black
Eye Color: light sky blue
Hair color: White
Hair style: Mane would be short and like a fluffy moehawk with a poof of hair atop his head between his ears.
Hind end: on his rear back leg starting about right above the knee he'd have a bloody hand print
Back: over the top of his back he'd have a buffalo pelt that would go over the his front should and be clasped with a arrow head. the pelt would look like the fluffy part from the front of buffalo.
Sholder: He'd have a sheild and spears over his front on his shoulder. (see ref)
Antlers: Small and black
Reference image(s): Sheild and spears http://www.mandalatransformation.com/images/WhiteBuffalo.jpg
white buffalo: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/wayneschik/56472_-_THE_WHITE_BUFFALO.jpg
Hand print ( like this but lower down) http://abernathyfarm.com/handprint and feathers.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: silver  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 pm
RARE SLOT

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Natsube
Name of horse: Krai
Owner:GrnGriff
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Calm
Breed: Angelic Scarf
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
The theme for this guy is the Angelic Scarf item. I want him to be wearing it, and match it a bit. He would be a light colored uni (White perhaps) with a silver horn. Light blue eyes. Hair color—white, gray, or light blue (could even be a dark color if you think it would look better) up to you. Basically, I would like him to match/go well with the Angelic Scarf. So the exact colors are up to you.
For the mane/tail: Edited, I was thinking of something a tiny bit messy/wind blown, but exact style is up to you. For the tail, I would like a normal horse tail, nothing too short, but in a similar style to the mane.
Reference Image(s): AngelicScarf Scarf with an Avatar
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A?
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist Choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mainly, he will be wearing an Angelic Scarf around his neck. I would like it to be large and wavy (maybe a bit over sized), like it is on the avatars. His mane/tail is up to you, I do want it edited, but the style choice is yours. (You are the artist and I trust you.) If it is possible, I would like him to have a bit of a “cold air” feel—perhaps we lightly see his breath? (I don’t know if this is possible, if not, no worries.)

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:31 pm
Rare Slot

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Janus
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Anti-social
Breed: Wildlife or Cat Edition (Clouded leopard)
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body Color and Markings: light brown body and black (look at the reference for some color suggestions) clouded leopard markings
Eye Color:Striking green eyes
Hair Color and Style: Surprise me! But if possible, have the hair color looking natural.
Hoof Color: dark brown
Horn Color: pale color (refer to the picture of the clouded leopard unicorn).
Reference Image(s):
Clouded Leopard unicorn
Front on picture of Clouded leopard
Side profile of clouded leopard
Default accessory color(s)?: Surprise me
Tag frame color: Surprise me
Tag feather color: Surprise me
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:57 pm
.: Rare Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: _____
Name of horse: Aneksi
Owner: Zephlis
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Graceful
Breed: Spirited Flutter
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Gold color eyes, hair fades from a yellow to green and blue. Markings are abstract and inspired by butterflies and Native American sandpaintings. Wings based on Spiny Flower mantis (reference provided)
Reference image(s):
1-with wings
2-no wings
Default accessory color(s)?: gold/whatever matches
Tag frame color: green or blue
Tag feather color: green
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See reference image.  

Zephlis

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces