Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
I can never do my history homework the same way again... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Know what I'm saying?
  Totally!!! <3
  I know D: It's SO DISTRACTING.
  No...no I don't ._.''
View Results

N.A.T.A

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:52 am
Don't you wish all subjects could turn this interesting with the help of anime?

I've never been so interested in the Mediterranean countries before until my friend went drooling over Turkey and Greece. Because of that she dislikes Japan.

She was quite interested when I told her that the US entered WWII after japan bombed the pacific naval base.....And it ended when US dropped the atomic bomb on Japan. It was overkill, I'm sure we'd have gotten the same result if we just dropped hundreds of normal bombs.

I think I'm a little off but Greece was attacked by Italy then they were repelled went crying to Germany who came back and occupied Greece. Did the allies free the country again? Or did it just come about when the allies forced Italy and Germany back? Anyway She firmly believes that Greece should be hanging with the Allies. But then, she just dislikes Kiku....ALOT.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:07 am
Squeemah
omg, I KNOW! History just got ten times more fun. I had to watch Flushed Away en espanol for my Spanish class. When the frog has the rat surrounded and the other frogs surrender instead, all i could think was "OMG, ITALIAN ARMY XD"
not the same, but still school-related :B

rofl I actually got that joke the first time around (as in the French always surrender. Or lose), but I wonder if I watched it now, what would I think?
It occurred to me the other day that most of the WWII movies we watch in French class are about little kids.

Also, while we aren't in history, I got bored in Orchestra on the last day of school and looked up people in the class's birthdays. One had some Lithuanian political figure born, and I said something like "Oh, look, Lithuania!"
My teacher was like "YES, LITHUANIA. LITHUANIA IS AWESOME; IT'S NEXT TO ESTONIA!"
She then started talking about how her parents are Estonian. Her name is Linda, but they were originally going to name her the Estonian name for January. She was born in September; do the math.
So now there's an inside joke among the orchestra like "IN ESTONIA, WINTERS ARE VERY, VERY COLD."
It was all a rather interesting ordeal.  

Mubyou

Rusicle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:06 pm
D:
I do the exact same thing.
Like when we were studying Prussia and Austria, I started drawing the two of them getting into fights all over my notes.
Every time my teacher mentioned Germany and Italy, I was like, "*nosebleed*" :'D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:45 pm
I love reading these, lol.

My personal experience has been when I watch the international news and hear things like 'America's Stimulus Package'. I end up laughing. LOUDLY. For a very long time.

I don't have history until next year, however, I have a feeling that I will giggle like a fangirl for most of it, and cry for the other bits.

My favourite instance of my Hetalia love shining through was when I was talking with my stepdad about the American Revolution and knew more than he did. And he studied it. I have only watched Hetalia and read fanfics.  

Lanoi

The Brenana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:46 pm
Lanoi
I love reading these, lol.

My personal experience has been when I watch the international news and hear things like 'America's Stimulus Package'. I end up laughing. LOUDLY. For a very long time.

I don't have history until next year, however, I have a feeling that I will giggle like a fangirl for most of it, and cry for the other bits.

My favourite instance of my Hetalia love shining through was when I was talking with my stepdad about the American Revolution and knew more than he did. And he studied it. I have only watched Hetalia and read fanfics.

America's stimulus package.....XD rofl I'm gonna torture my friend with that one! *you look like your taking a hit in these economic times, need America's stimulus package to cheer you up?*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:40 pm
These talks just bring me back to that time when we were going over our Science textbook. [ yeah, not History lululul ]

It had something about erecting the Megaliths of Stonehenge at Southern England. Needless to say I almost choked on my own spit. gonk  

Saigo no Uta

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:21 am
I got the grades on my history final back, and I got a 97/100 :'D

30 of those points were actually from naming and locating the European countries! w00t! XD Thank you Hetalia~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:36 pm
Gah, that totally happened to me too! I'm sad I didn't know about Hetalia sooner cause it probably would have greatly boosted my history grade. xD  

Whispering Solitude

Andi Aminamal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:42 pm
Hetalia's my studyguide for my final on Thursday. Holy Roman Empire? Check. England and France's wars? Check. Renaissance? Just gotta think of Chibitalia drawing a rabbit. I love Hetalia for this. Next year is American History. I'm going to break down sobbing doing the Revolution, I know I am.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 pm
*just remembered this*

A homework question was "Why was the Berlin Wall erected?"
The answer we found in the book was "to turn the flow of Communism into a trickle."
aka: Russia c**k-block >w<

My non-Hetatard friends found this funny...  

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 am
Yep, I know how you guys feel. I can't take history seriously anymore except for stuff like the Holocaust. These things I take seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:25 am
i saw the words axis powers and almost craped my pants i was so exicted  

Mr_Sn0w

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:41 am
I can't wait for Honors American History next year! >w<

I think I might actually cry remembering the scene from the anime... I always cry when I watch that scene DX  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:02 pm
During the history final, I was laughing the entire time. I think my teacher suspected me of cheating >.>

I just saw the words Austria-Hungary and Axis Powers, and I cracked up... xd  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Hobo_of_cosmos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm
In my spanish class thue teacher was talking about the arabs invading spain and in my notebook I just kept drawing spain x turkey ...in the hard was and In the history class I kept drawing spain x austria sinse the austria spanish s**t...

In my history notebook i mixed c**k of duty + hetalia + history s**t .o.

So Russia is still rapeing china in the but .o. mrgreen RLY take look at the atlas  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff