Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:30 pm
Sage stared back at her with an evil look in her eye, "No thanks, I don't need help. And dont try to follow me this time or I'll cage you." Sage said as she started to walk towards the clearing again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 pm
Arias clenched her hands into fists.
Oh, the nerve!
Arias ripped off the skirt and the jacket and shifted.
That is enough. I'll give her 5 minutes. If nothing happens, I'm investigating. My biggest Pep-P is being talked down to and treated like a...well...dog!
Arias sat back on her haunches and let a low growl escape her throat, still mumbling to herself and feeling quite annoyed.

[Gnight, all.]  

Avelyst

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:37 pm
"Whatever." Sage started to go foward but then though against it, "I cant have you following me again." Sage snapped her fingers and a rock cage formed aroung the wolf. "And you cant get out of that" Sage said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 am
Leon heard the howling of a wolf ringing through his ears, it wasn't far from where he was either. "Oh hell no! I ain't intending to be anyone's lunch." He grumbled before flapping his huge wings and leaping into the air. Leon flew in circles for a while hoping to catch a glimpse of the wolf but to his disapointment he couldn't see anything through the trees from this high in the air. He let out a sigh and descended until he was just above the tree tops, he allowed his hands to lightly touch the top of the trees as he flew over them. Leon figured he was far enough away now and landed very bird like on a branch near the top of a tall tree, He squatted on the branch using his hands hold on to it. The rain was heavier in this part of the woods and Leon was getting tired, wrapping his wings around him Leon sat slumped against the trunk of the tree and pefectly balanced on the branch. Closing his eyes Leon drifted into a nice comforting dreamless sleep.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:22 am
Ebony snapprd back to consciousness, hearing growling like a wolf, but a little different. She stood up and ran forward, wondering what was going on. Suddenly she saw a large cage made of stone and a girl standing in front of it. Inside the cage was a wolf, only larger. Ebony knew rigt away it was a werewolf. Sge ran towards rhe cage. "Hey, you! Did you put this creature in this cage?" she said to the girl, disgusted."She is a human being too! Don't play samantics with me, either, I'll win. Now, take that wolf out of the cage. NOW, Or else I will!" she said, thinking of sevral spells to do the trick, as well as reaching for her pistol. This girl had power, but Ebony could tell she was very human..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 am
Sage was about to follow the guy again but this girl got in her way, "Fine" Sage said as she snapped again and undid the cage. "Bye now" Sage smiled at the girl and the warewolf and dissapeared to wear the guy went to. She saw him up in a tree. Hm....what would be a good way to deal with this, i know.Sage thought. She then climbed up to the branch the guy was off and pushed him off.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:10 am
"What the....?" Leon blurted out as he was suddenly awoken by being pushed off his branch in the tree. As he fell towards the ground he quickly spread his wings and gently landed on the ground feet first, he looked up towards the branch he was resting on to see a young girl not much younger then he was in his place. "What the hell? You coulda killed me." He called somehow seeing the funny side of it while wrapping his wings around himself once more.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:14 am
Sage shook her head, "It couldn't have killed you, first off because of the wings, secondly because it's not that high of a drop, and thirdly because I would have stopped you if you were in any real danger." Sage grapped a vine and climbed down, "So why are you here?"  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am
"Well I was taking a nap." Leon replied to the girl, still trying to remove the grin from his face. "Why do you ask? Did I do something wrong?" He asked innocently backing away slightly as the girl finally landed on the ground. He tilted his head slightly as he examined her before shaking his head and watching the drips fly off.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 am
"You did nothing wrong, it's just strange to see someone like you in the forest." Sage said warmly.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 am
Leon looked at the girl with a slight smile. "What do you mean it's strange to see someone like me out here?" He questioned curiously still keeping his distance.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:30 am
"A half-demon right outside a town is pretty rare."  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:35 am
Leon sighed and turned his head to the right looking into the trees. "Well that's because most half-demons tend to have somewhere to go or they live in the towns undercover." Leon replied as he listened to the rain drops hitting the leaves.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 am
"And you don't" Sage said this more as a stament than a question.  

Athena_68

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces