Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Are they making a movie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IxIHoneyIxI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:11 pm
Haha I feel Pathetic I already came up with the perfect Cast I have been working on it for some time.

But the movie yeah Alex Pettyfer is already talking about doing Jace and alot of other people also.

Jace- Alex Pettyfer

Clary- Molly Quinn

Simon- Kristopher Turner

Isabelle Lightwood - Megan Fox

Alec Lightwood - Luke Pasqualino

Max Lightwood - Chandler Canterbury

Maryse Lightwood - Courteney Cox

Magnus Bane - Gackt

Valentine - Gerard Butler

Luke Garroway - Scott Patterson

Magnus Bane- Bill Kaulitz

Amy Adams- Jocylen Fray

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:14 pm
FroggyWaffle
Haha I feel Pathetic I already came up with the perfect Cast I have been working on it for some time.

But the movie yeah Alex Pettyfer is already talking about doing Jace and alot of other people also.

Jace- Alex Pettyfer

Clary- Molly Quinn

Simon- Kristopher Turner

Isabelle Lightwood - Megan Fox

Alec Lightwood - Luke Pasqualino

Max Lightwood - Chandler Canterbury

Maryse Lightwood - Courteney Cox

Magnus Bane - Gackt

Valentine - Gerard Butler

Luke Garroway - Scott Patterson

Magnus Bane- Bill Kaulitz

Amy Adams- Jocylen Fray

Haha Bill Kaulitz would be one hot Magnus Bane lol. I love his hair!  

AcidCupcake---x

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:16 pm
So, there's for sure gonna be a movie? Where did you hear this?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:29 pm
netherfreak
So, there's for sure gonna be a movie? Where did you hear this?

Nobody is quite sure, although the author has put in many requests for the books to be made into a movie. I would say there is about 60% chance for the books to become a movie.

But there are many trailers on YouTube which convince me that they are making a movie, because the trailers have got many actors already 'acting', such as Alex Pettyfer. Although most of the trailers are fan made, I found one that is (I think) an official trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc46I8-LZhQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRSKSv_no_M  

IxIHoneyIxI

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 pm
○○○

I'm not sure that's real. I mean... man, you'd be surprised how crafty and creative fans can be. :B

So far, I haven't heard anything other than some producers are considering creating the films. That's all I've read.

Alex Pettyfer is my true Jace, hands down. Ohhh boy. ♥

And for Magnus, if they couldn't get Miyavi, or some other person who is at least half-Asian, I would SO vote for Adam Lambert. Check him out on Google images, or click these:
{pic1} {pic2}
....OH BABY. ♥♥♥

I also think that Bill would work for Magnus, too... but NOT with that long of hair.
If it were shorter, he'd be great. :]

You guys should move the casting suggestions to here. There's a lot of discussion about it there~.

○○○

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:37 pm
I think they should make a movie at least i hope they do. Most of the time they do a crappy job(harry potter,twilight,eragon,inkheart must i go on crying ) but you can always hope id like to see who they would get as actors and actresses and how well they make the movie. biggrin  

Faerie_Izz

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:27 pm
Faerie_Izz
I think they should make a movie at least i hope they do. Most of the time they do a crappy job(harry potter,twilight,eragon,inkheart must i go on crying ) but you can always hope id like to see who they would get as actors and actresses and how well they make the movie. biggrin

Hey, i thought they did a good job on the inkheart movie. Kept all the key things and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:47 pm
Alex would be perfect for Jace. Hes hot, and well.. REALLY hot. 3nodding lol! Im just scared they will totally ruin the movie if they do make one.  

II_Immortal Sacrifice_II

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:29 pm
THERE'S GOING TO BE A MOVIE!!! This is a vid of Clare announcing at the party in New York, New York that someone(i couldn't hear who) is FINALLY OFFICIALLY producing the MI movie!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nERQOHdJTcY  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:24 pm
netherfreak
THERE'S GOING TO BE A MOVIE!!! This is a vid of Clare announcing at the party in New York, New York that someone(i couldn't hear who) is FINALLY OFFICIALLY producing the MI movie!!!

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nERQOHdJTcY

oh. my god.
i am so afraid. lmao lmao. ._____.
B- BUT I AM SO HAPPY AS WELL!!!!!

jhsdgfahrtg872634bfgshdgfesafjshafsds flail.

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 pm
cynoyonrae
netherfreak

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nERQOHdJTcY

oh. my god.
i am so afraid. lmao lmao. ._____.
B- BUT I AM SO HAPPY AS WELL!!!!!

jhsdgfahrtg872634bfgshdgfesafjshafsds flail.

I know i was freaking out!! Im excited tho!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:17 am
yes they are making a movie, they sold the thing or whatever to warner bros. a month ago or something, they're just waiting for someone to take the contract then they'll write the script and stuff and we'll all be happy. but they might make a movie, but probably not any time soon.  

dascenzo

MorganLikeThunder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:51 pm
I know this has probably already been posted on here, but here's Cassandra Clare announcing that movies will be made!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nERQOHdJTcY
And this has probably been posted too, but that trailer you thought was official was fan made out of other movies. One, because the movie abilities we have now far extend anything that could be taken out of a new movie to be put in a trailer. Two, because it has a list of movies that it was taken from.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 pm
x-fallen-blue-angel-x
yes they are making a movie, they sold the thing or whatever to warner bros. a month ago or something, they're just waiting for someone to take the contract then they'll write the script and stuff and we'll all be happy. but they might make a movie, but probably not any time soon.

Ya, since they only just sold the rights it gonna be FOREVER!!! That makes me kinda sad.  

netherfreak
Captain

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:57 am
There is going to be a movie...dont remember the date it comes out though  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items