Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of the Moonlight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ookami_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:55 pm
A somber faced faekat glanced around slowly, glowing eyes taking in everything, as Genkai padded quietly into the building, admiring the subtle grace within its foundations. She had heard of this temple, but had never been intrigued by any before. But something called her, from the very fiber of her being, to search out the place she would feel at home at. To find the deity she would follow? She wasn't sure of that. But her sister had once mentioned how wonderful it had felt to be accepted to a temple. But she digressed. That was not the reason.

This. This was. As her small palm gently touched the constellations that glowed closest upon a wall, she marvelled at the smooth cold surface. Her voice was stilled and her breath was loud to her own hearing as she placed her forehead to the constellations, closing her eyes for a moment, unable to help herself, even as she knew that her strange actions could offend some. "I hope the goddess here finds no offense in my behavior..." she murmured under her breath as she stood straight again, as if she had not been just relaxing upon a constellation filled wall.

Seeing two figures at the altar, she instead sat onto the ground, having intended to visit the altar, but not desiring to interrupt someone else. Instead, her eyes wandered towards the constellations once more, mouth slightly open as she mumbled those that she recognized aloud.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:33 pm
"I see. I'm sorry if I confused you then," Endymion said softly and bowed. When he rose, he seemed concentrating, like trying to hear or feel something. His eyes were closed. "I feel we have company," he said silently then turning to look Genkai. "Welcome, young one."  

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:23 pm
"Not at all." She whispered softly, moving slightly watch him as he stood. Company? Alka smiled, turning her gaze to the sky where she stared up the stars with a whimsical look.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:03 am
Phos walked up the steps leading to the temple, tired, and a little hungry. But not enough to enjoy wonderous sight of the Temple of the Maiden of the Night. As the sky grew darker and the stars appeared more and more around the temple he couldn't help but just take in the night. It had been a very long journey and now that he was here. The first thing he needed to do was give thanks at the alter and maybe see if there isn't a place to get something to eat and finally some rest. Then the real reason why he travelled so far to enter this particular temple could begin.
The library. more to himself than anything else he spoke softly. "Researching all the books in the Library is going to be a big job. But if I am to make my dream a reality I must spend time and research more on the subject. And nothin's doin standing outside admiring the wonderous night sky." With that he walked through the temple doors.
To him, this place was more marvolous than anything he had yet seen. And he had seen many things on his long journey. It was fairly easy to see the alter, where two other Fae were. As his eyes focused he realized one wasn't just any Fae, but a powerful angelique. His eyes followed where the Angelique was looking and saw the other Fae over next to the wall. It seemed she was studying the constellations.
Phos continued to walk towards the alter but once he was within a short distance of the Angelique he bowed low and spoke softly. "Good evening sir. Forgive me if I seem rude by not joining in a conversation with you. But I have travelled a great distance to offer my prayers at this alter. Perhaps you could honor me with a conversation when I am done?"
In hopes that this doesn't affend the angelique he rose slowly, and approached the alter where he bowed his head and began to give his thanks to the Goddess who owned this wonderous temple.

Houshou

Houshou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:47 pm
Phos rose slowly when he had finished offering thanks and prayers at the alter and turned around to see if the Angelique was still there. Bowing before angelique he spoke. "If I offended you sir, I am sorry. But now that I am done with my prayers. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?"
Phos took a moment to look up at the angelique. "Oh, how rude of me. I have not yet introduced myself and here I am asking you if I can ask you questions." Phos slightly blushed a little from the slight embarassment. Drawing to a full sitting position to present himself in full he introduced himself then, again bowed low to the ground before returning to a kneeling position with his head hung slightly.
"I am Phos. I wish I could tell you from where and of what tribe I come from, but alas, I can not. Not that I do not wish to not tell you, but the fact that I do not know. My story is but a sad and tragic one and I do not wish to burden your heart with this tale." Phos's countanence seemed to drain away from him as the thoughts and memories of his awful past came flooding back to him.
Memories of the very first lunar eclipse he ever saw. It wasn't just becuase it was his first lunar eclipse he'd seen that made that horrible night, although it stood out, it was the fact that it was the last time he'd seen his parents, alive...
Phos's eyes seemed to mist up as one tear rolled down his cheek and although a moment later he had gathered his emotions together, the feeling was still in the air. Silently he waited for the Angelique to introduce himself. The same Angelique that seemed to enjoy the nisht sky as much as he did, or did Phos enjoy the night sky as much as the Angelique? When it comes down to it, would the Lunar Goddess really care who admired her nightly garden more?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:10 pm
The sound of muffled whimpers disturbs the quiet of the temple, and Eclipse quickly covers her mouth with her paws, but she cannot hide the tears streaming down her face. Her enormous red eyes, already swollen, go wide with anxiety when she catches sight of what can only be an angelique. She inhales sharply, the panic rising in her chest, and tries to give the angelique a shaky bow.

"P-p-please, m-my lord, I pray you forgive me. I did not m-m-ean to disturb your temple... I b-b-elieve I've lost m-m-my way... and I knew no where e-e-else to g-g-go."

Oh, that hateful stutter...

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

Houshou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:30 pm
Hearing the shaky voice of another female Fae nearby Phos dared a glance over in her direction. Beautiful in her own way like all the other Fae's he had seen. He wanted to greet and talk with her. But etiquette required to wait for the Angelique first and being rude to a angelique that graced the temple of the Goddess of the Night would not be a wise idea.
Still bowing before the angelique Phos hoped that he could attain his hopes and dreams. Is this Angelique testing me? A test of my patience? Well, that should be easy. Although, I would like food and drink, if he really is testing me. I would like nothing better than to prove what I am willing to do and go through. His dreams of what he aspired to become, came to the fore front of his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:11 am
It was like the angelique was in sleep of some kind even though his eyes were open. Finally, after a long long moment, he turned to face Phos. "Questions?" he asked silently, curious tone in his voice. Then, another newcomer cathed his attention. Well, this was one busy night.

"Excuse me," he said shortly, then jumped in the air and flew towards Eclipse, slowly and in comforting manner. "Young one, don't be afraid," he spoke softly. "May the Map of Stars quide you if your lost."

((I'm sorry for my late reply. I'm currently in my family house where I have to share the computer with my four siblings and my parents. I rarely can come online as there is so much things to do like preparing for the Christmas and my move.

My greatest apologies that I do not reply very often. sad ))  

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

Houshou

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:56 am
((It's no problem, I know what you mean by being at your parents house and having to share the only computer with the internet on it. Plus I wasn't expecting you to reply until atleast the 27th, like your announcement stated.))

Phos quickly glanced up at the Angelique, he thought he heard him say something but it was to soft. Then he watched as the Angelique went over to the female fae who had just walked in. Taking care of one so shy and making her feel welcome would be the right thing to do first. My questions can be answered later. For now, I think I will sit here on this pew and wait. Yawning he got up and sat down on a nearby pew and almost immediately exhaustion hit him. He had traveled very far today and was surprised he was still awake. Mumbling just before sleep took over, "Please, do not be affended. I am quite tired, and for some reason, I feel at home right here."
Silently he hung his head and looking as if he was deep in prayer he silently slept.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:43 pm
Glancing at Endymion, she smiled lightly as she watched him greet others as well. Certainly, she had not expected to see so much company tonight! Watching him comfort a young girl, she knew that if she intruded, it would merely cause more embarrassment for the poor Fae. Instead, she turned her glowing eyes away to glance at Alka. "Pleasant, isn't it?" she said quietly, walking over to where she stood. She could wait. Actually, she didn't even know what she wanted to say, why she was here. Except...she felt...good here. As if called. But could that be the case?

It didn't matter. She was here. The stars were out. And the moon was pleasantly glowing just as her eyes were. If Yukina had been around, they could have walked around during Halloween pretending to be night.

Ookami_Girl

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:18 pm
Eclipse is nearly startled out of her mind when the angelique comes toward her. She almost runs away from pure terror, but, upon noticing the kind and comforting manner of this kat, she manages to restrain herself. She takes a deep breath, gives her eyes a final wipe, and tells herself to calm down. If she only weren't so shy... Feeling a fool, she looks down at the floor, shamefaced.

"I'm sorry, s-sir... I love to look at the stars, but I can't find a map in them..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:08 pm
Alka was still staring at the stars when the others arrived. Knowing it wasn't polite to ignore them and continue in what she was doing, the female stood from her kneeled position and took a few steps towards where Endymion stood. Her gaze moved off the Angelique that she already admired, to the male that waited patiently in the shadows for Enymion's attention. Kind yellow eyes then moved to where a young female had just appeared and she smiled, a hint of worry in her gaze. If Endymion had not moved to comfort her she would have herself, seeing someone in distress tore her to parts.

A voice at her side turned Alka's head and she bestowed a bright smile on Genkai. "It is a wonderful night." Oh yes, the stars were so bright tonight and every moment more seemed to appear. And the moon... the moon hung so brightly, waiting to rise and fill the sky completely. No words could describe its beauty.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:45 pm
Endymion bended down so that his eyes were about the same high as the shy fae. He smiled soft and comforting smile, similar that a dad could have when he is comforting his daughter who has just seen nightmares. "It is allright. There is at least one who can find the map from the sky," he told her gently. He turned his head to check out others and saw Phos sleeping at the pew. A understanding smile could be seen on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:43 pm
((Hope everyones Christmas was as eventful as mine was. MERRY CHRISTMAS or HAPPY HOLIDAYS which ever be your flavour))

Phos not really wanting to give into exhaustion jerked awake briefly and momentarily before giving in yet again. His first night in the temple he had sought out for so long, and he could not stay awake. before he dreamt he felt ashamed and slightly embarrassed that he could not. But he was not without some comfort, for his dreams and aspirations of what he sought to become swirlled in a mass of dreams in his mind.
Although his body made no notion of what was going through his mind and what he saw in his dreams. He felt like his soul smiled and looked back on everything he had done to accomplish his dreams in his dreams.

Starting out in the library he saw himself reading books. But not just any books, books on swordsmanship, knighthood, and the some what mythical calling of a Full Moon. Deep in study surrounded by books.
Suddenly everything became a swirlling mass of colors and he saw himself dressed in armor wielding a sword. at first he was a bit clumsy, but suddenly, as if years of experience washed over him, he was among the top knights. After a swell duel against some of the others there, he recieved a message for a quest of some sort and set out on it immediately.
Again the dreams colors seemed to swirl together and he stood before the statue in the alter room. Which came to life and rewarded him with his one dream. To be a Full Moon Knight. Proud of the accomplishment he returned home, to his God-Father. Who not only embraced him but couldn't believe he had attained his dreams and the words of his God-Father came crawling back to him.

"Like all dreams that one has, that is just what they are. Dreams. And unless you put all the effort you can into making those dreams a reality, that is all they will ever be. A dream."

After this his mind wandered off to other subjects and feeling detatched from these he merely ignored them and focused on the words from his God-Father.

Phos stirred once more in his sleep but this time he did not wake, he merely just slumbered the night away.

Houshou

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:50 pm
Eclipse gazes deep into the angelique's honey gold eyes, eyes the color of the moon on a clear night... and feels comforted. That golden color draws her in, reminds her of how many nights she'd spent staring up at the sky, basking in the pale glow of the moon... watching the stars twinkle. That was where she was truly comfortable. Alone in the night, hidden away, where there were no distractions, nothing to disturb her thoughts. Nothing to destroy the perfect beauty of the solitary night.

She didn't belong here. This temple, although beautiful, seemed far too crowded... All these people she didn't know... Eclipse lowers her ears and bites back another bout of nervousness. The angelique... he seemed so kind and gentle, protective almost. I don't think... he'll let anything happen to me... she thinks as the angelique turns and looks kindly upon the sleeping kat who had taken notice of her earlier.

I wonder if he means the Goddess can find a map in the sky...? Or can he? I thought the stars just twinkled... I didn't know they could lead places...

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff