Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply Visual Arts
Ish ma awrt! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my art?
  Yes
  No
  You're ok for a 15 year old
View Results

Tradorian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Pfft.
That only happened recently when he got chicky slippers from some box and got rich xD
Now everyone likes him :3
He's quite...eccentric? xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:35 pm
Ziggehs

Pfft.
That only happened recently when he got chicky slippers from some box and got rich xD
Now everyone likes him :3
He's quite...eccentric? xD

O.o What slippers?  

Crater_C

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

JAVA mule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:46 am
Crater_C
Artistic Licence
Dayum! Your fully colored ones are about 100 times better than anything I could do at 15. @_@ You do the art arena then? Do you ever do contests? Me and some friends who run a joint art advice and pricing thread are doing this contest and we could really use some entries. Even if you don't win everyone gets 500 for entering, and the top three prizes steadily grow as we get donations and save up.

^_^ thank you! And yeah, i have stuff in the arena :3

I'd love to enter your contest,but im a little busy right now. If there are still slots in 2-3 weeks time ill try my best to enter smile I'll subscribe to the thread smile

Yup, there should be plenty of slots left. n_n We have 50 slots and only 5 are filled so far, so you should have at least a few months. (Sorry, on the mule lol) I hope you do get around to joining; it would be awesome to see what you could do with the mule!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:33 pm
JAVA mule
Crater_C
Artistic Licence
Dayum! Your fully colored ones are about 100 times better than anything I could do at 15. @_@ You do the art arena then? Do you ever do contests? Me and some friends who run a joint art advice and pricing thread are doing this contest and we could really use some entries. Even if you don't win everyone gets 500 for entering, and the top three prizes steadily grow as we get donations and save up.

^_^ thank you! And yeah, i have stuff in the arena :3

I'd love to enter your contest,but im a little busy right now. If there are still slots in 2-3 weeks time ill try my best to enter smile I'll subscribe to the thread smile

Yup, there should be plenty of slots left. n_n We have 50 slots and only 5 are filled so far, so you should have at least a few months. (Sorry, on the mule lol) I hope you do get around to joining; it would be awesome to see what you could do with the mule!

I'll do my best. It's quite an interesting mascot you've got :3  

Crater_C

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Artistic Licence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:45 am
Haha yarly. I think the mule was a collaborated effort of friar, phantom, Marie (who is now gone) and me pitching in a few ideas randomly. I still think of it as barefoot friar's character in some ways, but it's so fun to draw and see her drawn. =3 The main inspiration for the mule character was actually notalwaysright.com. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:25 am
Amazing! I love your shading~ 3nodding  

fyretornado

Crater_C

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 pm
Artistic Licence
Haha yarly. I think the mule was a collaborated effort of friar, phantom, Marie (who is now gone) and me pitching in a few ideas randomly. I still think of it as barefoot friar's character in some ways, but it's so fun to draw and see her drawn. =3 The main inspiration for the mule character was actually notalwaysright.com. xD

@Artistic License: lol i see xD It's always nice to see a collaborative effort go into something

@fyretornado: Thank you muchly :3 im glad you like my shading biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:40 am
Go collab! ^_^ Those volunteers really make it happen, yknow. I'm so glad we got such a great team of people.  

JAVA mule

Crater_C

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 pm
JAVA mule
Go collab! ^_^ Those volunteers really make it happen, yknow. I'm so glad we got such a great team of people.

Good for you xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm
I just finished coloring a piece of mine in graphite and then I see this; i'
m so discouraged =w=''

Anyhow; your works really are something ; and the fact that your range doesn't only go as far as big eyed nanimus makes you even more epic.
In another note ; what do you use for graphite shading? normal hb or set?or not even graphite?  

bakanatorz

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:34 pm
THAT'S REAAALLY AWESOME!
I love that little witch drawing thingy!
amazing work! whee  
Visual Arts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces