Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Your Ideas of a Cast? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:34 pm
○○○

I would think Bill Kaulitz is absolutely perfect - if he had shorter hair. It bothers me, because it's so long and I cannot picture him as Magnus properly that way.

Otherwise, his face is just great! Fashion, too. And I like his hair in general, just not for Magnus.

Apparently he has a new look now, though..? o o' Dunno, I'm not really familiar with TOKIO HOTEL, or the lead singer. Should I give them a listen? :B

I'll just add that I'm commenting on the look he has in the picture. :9

I did some looking around the web, and I found that Adam Lambert is perfect for Magnus .... if Miyavi couldn't play him in the films. I doubt Hollywood even knows who Miyavi is very well, or would even think to ask him onto the cast (I hate it, but it's likely. D: They seem to always manage to mess up characters in books-turned-into-movies...)

If they couldn't find somebody suitable that was at least half-Asian, I'd say Adam Lambert. Ohhh man. ♥♥♥
{pic1} {pic2}
I mean, c'mon, really? WOW.

And for Jace, Alex Pettyfer will always be my true Jace. Ooomg~. ♫

○○○

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 pm
cynoyonrae
○○○
I did some looking around the web, and I found that Adam Lambert is perfect for Magnus .... if Miyavi couldn't play him in the films. I doubt Hollywood even knows who Miyavi is very well, or would even think to ask him onto the cast
○○○

I never thought of Adam being Magnus. That would be pretty good. Epecially with the second pic you put up. Gay and everything! heart  

netherfreak
Captain

PIINT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:33 pm
I'd cast someone like Oliver James to be Magnus.
I think he is to old to play the part himself, though. I honestly can't believe he's already 29. XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 pm
○○○

Ooo, I could see Oliver James, too. But Adam Lambert is perfect to me. ♥

My Alec would have to be Gaspard Ulleil.
{1} {2} {3} {4}
Normally, I would say an actor who has a seemingly cockier personality wouldn't be a good casting choice for Alec, since we know he's NOT so cocky, character-wise. But at the same time, I'd LOVE to see Gaspard pull it off; a really good actor can totally come into the character well, if they care enough and devote themself to the part. It'd be so neat to see him do it!
I also really think he could pull off the hair great - I've seen a picture where it's perfect, hah. He's got the looks, too. ♥

I dunno who I'd want for Clary and Izzy, yet... D; They're tricky. Isabelle is gorgeous, but she's also young and would still be filling in to her womanly figure, so someone older than 20 as an actress might be too old.
I like Alexa Davalos as Izzy, though... she's pretty close to what I imagined.

Clary's difficult because there are many casting choices, and yet none of them are completely perfectly on the dot. x[ It's hard, haha.

I DID see the perfect Simon... but I don't recall the actor's name... he was GREAT. I'll try to find him right now.
Here he is~! 8DDD
Kristopher Turner. I love him as Simon. ♥

Forgot about Daniel Craig, too. @ @ I love him for Valentine.

○○○

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

II_Immortal Sacrifice_II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 pm
quote="ClaryF"]Ah, I found a new favorite for Jace heart

Freddie Stroma
User Image

and here he is again: http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=439613&showcomments=true

I think im in LURVE. whee

haha! i like your Jace,and i have to agree, he is very cute! but i still say Alex Pettyfer. He even has the intoxicating smile and everything!photobucket  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 pm
I think she looks kind of like Clary. Molly Quinn: [pic]
I never seen her act though.  

O R E O Bandit x3

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:34 pm
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS.

As netherfreak said in another topic:

"THERE'S GOING TO BE A MOVIE!!! This is a vid of Clare announcing at the party in New York, New York that someone(i couldn't hear who) is FINALLY OFFICIALLY producing the MI movie!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nERQOHdJTcY"

I AM SOOO SCAREDDDDDDDD omg jhgfsdfgsdfgdf. AND HAPPY.
OMG. HOLLYWOOD. DO NOT EFF THIS UP.

Or I will personally come to your doorstep and ASSASSINATE YOU. D:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:34 pm
YAY FAMOUS ASSASINATIONS!!! Top of my list is already M. Night Shyamalan! DIE!!!!!!!  

netherfreak
Captain

O R E O Bandit x3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:06 pm
netherfreak
YAY FAMOUS ASSASINATIONS!!! Top of my list is already M. Night Shyamalan! DIE!!!!!!!

Is this because of the Avatar: the Last Arirbender movie. because if it is i totally agree...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 pm
O R E O Bandit x3
netherfreak

Is this because of the Avatar: the Last Arirbender movie. because if it is i totally agree...

Yes. Yes it is. AND HE WILL PAY DEARLY!!! ninja  

netherfreak
Captain

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 pm
O R E O Bandit x3

○○○

Hmmmm. I like her.
But at the same time, something in her face seems too mature to be Clary, imho. Still, she is better than a LOT of other choices I've seen. :3

○○○

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 pm
netherfreak
O R E O Bandit x3
netherfreak

yes he shall....

O R E O Bandit x3

ClaryF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:50 pm
O R E O Bandit x3

Oooh, I can totally see her as Clary!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:32 am
ClaryF
O R E O Bandit x3

Oooh, I can totally see her as Clary!

Me too!
Nice pick! mrgreen  

The Great Magnus Bane

O R E O Bandit x3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
netherfreak
O R E O Bandit x3
netherfreak

My list: Catherine Hardwicke.
For Twilight, which I was always a true fan of and also because she's directing the first Maximum Ride movie and she wants to cast Robert and Kirsten as Fang and Max T^T  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff