Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caramel_Desire

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:48 am

I was just in a relationship with someone who was 10 years younger. Then he found some young filly and decided he didn't want me anymore. That hurt like hell. I've decided to only date men my own age now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:05 pm
I know several relationships where the woman is older. Not 10 but my aunt and uncle there is a 7 year difference. All the successful ones that I know the male was always mid to late 20's or older before they became involved. But I have to say maturity plays a great role in the success of
ANY relationship no matter what the age difference or ages are.
There is nothing moraly wrong with it. If you can find love and happiness go for it! It isn't easily found or kept very often now.  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:44 pm
one thing i say is tell him up front what you are looking for in a relatinship.
for if it is just a fling or if you serious about looking for husband and what you look for i a guy and whatever else it could be. so he aint to suprised what he is getting into if you two decide to hookup.

ps age dont matter its just a thing, a dot in life. your level of maturaty that you can handle is so much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 am
from my skimming i must agree with everyone else. guys do mature slower than women as a fact of nature.

my personal feelings is that me being 21 and tired of being the elder of relationships, I kinda feel like it would be nice for a change to be the one screaming i'm legal razz then again, I would consider my personal tastes as looking for something more stable and long term than previous relationships. not saying that younger women aren't able to have longterm relationships, just saying that my experiences with younger women tend to have been quite short.  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SinisterNyx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 pm
My bf of 3 years is 3 years younger than me. Aside from some small age/maturity issues (on both sides), we connect very well. it truly does depend on the 2 people involved. Good luck. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:45 pm
It always depends on the two people involved, but I say that age should not automatically disqualify a person from the running to be your partner in life.

I'm 22, and have been going out with a guy 6 years my senior for almost 2 years. I find that the most important thing is open communication. Communication leads to understanding and trust, plus it lets you both know how much you mean to the other person.  

Oshousama_Raistlin

Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces