Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dmalac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:19 pm
The boy, named Stitch, lay down on the sand and looked up at the sky, his hands behind his head. He lay idly for a moment and then sat up,looking around. "I could have swore I heard someone" Stitch mumbled. Then he heard it again. It sounded like some one needed help, he got up and ran in that direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:25 pm
he sighed again and climbed on the roof of his house. he liked the solitude that was followed by him continually talking to himself. "so what'll we do tomorrow other than walk around town and draw pictures?" he asked himself. "i dunno.....maybe just lie here and talk to myself...." he answered himself. he wondered if he was the only one there....if he was alone in this small town. he had seen people walking around but they didn't notice him.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

dmalac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:51 am
Stitch ran into the town, following the scream he heard, picking up a pipe as he ran past it he headed through the town at full speed. HE stopped in town, "where?" he questioned himself, "Which way?" He looked up at Taya on the roof and then started to look about the place, "which way?" he said again, looking down each of the four streets leading off the intersection  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 am
I want to be in Organi Matrix!
Username: Wiggs-sama
Character name: Xiebth
Powers: Can control electricity, if people touch her without her permission they get shocked
Weapon: Duel twin blades
Personality: Has a bit of a short fuse and has been known to attack or even kill people over nothing.
Appearance: X
+ the black cloak  

Wiggs-sama

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Taya glanced down at the confused kid and then looked up again. he sighed. "who're ya lookin' for?" he said to the kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 am
A man with black spiky hair walks down the road, his mind stuck on something. You could tell because he didn't notice the puddle of darkness appearing before him on the ground. It rises up and takes the form of a Shadow Heartless.

'Another Heartless? It must be because of that weapon.' He says in his mind, running away from the creature of darkness. He didn't want to fight it at his level, because there are always more of them nearby. And as long as he doesn't use the sword they won't focus their assault on him.  

Kenshin Yuki

dmalac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:25 pm
"I don't know, I heard a scream. Like someone was being attacked. I ran down this street and it stopped" Stitch explained, He looked around frantically, looking for a clue as to what might have happened  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:43 pm
The spiky haired guy reaches a town, and immediately stops in his tracks. He couldn't bring the Heartless to town, or he'd be putting their lives at risk. He then turns around and faces the shadow, throwing his right hand back. As he does the Kingdom Key Keyblade appears in said hand, sparkling in bright light. He then rushes towards the Shadow.

It leaps up at the swordsman, who swings his key at it. This causes the creature to explode in black smoke. 'I really didn't want to do that,' He then looks around, and notices a couple more Shadow Heartless appearing around him, next to Soldier. "Dammit. I wanted to avoid this."  

Kenshin Yuki

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:36 pm
Taya looked down at himagain and then sat up. "the names Taya. and yours is?" he said as he jumped down from the roof. he stood in front of him and held out his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 pm
Stitch shook Taya's hand, "The guys call me Stitch" he answered. He let go of Taya's hand. he stood back and heard the scream again, "You hear that?!?" He said, more of a statement than a question, "come on" he added as he ran in the direction on the scream. however, now it sounded different, more like shreaking  

dmalac

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:00 pm
Manabu stops before a Soldier, swinging his Keyblade to destroy it. Its death releases a heart that flies up into the air. He then jumps up in the air, flipping his feet higher up as he does so, to dodge a spinning attack from a Soldier. As he comes down he slams his sword down to cut through it, releasing another heart. A Shadow lunges at him from behind, but thanks to his instincts he is able to mount a strong kicks behind him to knock it back. "This is endless..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:55 pm
Taya sighed and followed Stitch using the roof tops as his birds eye view of the place. he found that it was easier to get around by jumping on roofs.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

dmalac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:36 pm
The shreiking seemed to be now coming from outside the town. towards the Beach exit, "I swear I came from down here"

(for those who haven't figured it out, we are being brought together by this 'shreaking')  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:46 pm
(Yeah, I know.)

Manabu throws his Keyblade towards the beach area, clearing a path for him to run through. The sword returns to his hand through the use of his power over it as he dashes away from the Heartless. 'If only I could use magic I could get them away from us.'

He approaches the sea, but when he reaches it two Air-Raiders appear from the sky to attack him. 'I can't escape from them as long as I hold the Keyblade.'  

Kenshin Yuki

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 pm
Taya followed Stitch again on the roofs and jumped off before they got to the exit. 'i wonder what that screaming is...?' he thought to himself as he continued running.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games