Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I fainted today. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever given blood?
  I'm too young! (That's what she said)
  I'm scared of needles. XD
  FLOGGING MOLLY 8D ONE PIECE 8DD
  Helvetin hyvin menee!
  Yes, I have. It feels good to be able to give something back.
View Results

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 am
I don't really recall anything. It all happened so fast. What I remember is waking up, everything being a blur, breathing really fast, not seeing anything clearly, hardly able to control anything I was doing... yeah, that's about it. It's like I lost all feel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:38 am
Yogurt Man
I don't really recall anything. It all happened so fast. What I remember is waking up, everything being a blur, breathing really fast, not seeing anything clearly, hardly able to control anything I was doing... yeah, that's about it. It's like I lost all feel.

That sounds pretty freaky. Thanks for sharing. sad Even though you'd fainted, did your brother still get what he wanted from you? lol  

katsumii

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 pm
He had already gotten some blood from when he did my arm. XD But it was just for practice, so yes, I'd say he did get practice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:20 pm
I tried giving blood. Pttf, they said I no good.

sweatdrop

But, wow, really?

That sounds terrible. Good thing nothing worse happened. neutral

Nemsy

katsumii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 pm
Nemsy
That sounds terrible. Good thing nothing worse happened. neutral

AAAAAHHHH! The pain, the misery! gonk But yeah, good point.

I'm sure we can all trust Yogurt Man's brother. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 pm
Hope so too! Otherwise..man that would be messed up.  

Nemsy

Kareesata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:53 am
My boyfriend is a hemophiliac. Every other day, he has to inject himself with his meds. It's weird because he has to stick the needle into his arm, but it's connected to a tube. so he lets the tube fill up with his blood, then he connects the syringe to the tube.

But he's also a phlebotomy and working on becoming a hematologist. So I'm not afraid of needles or blood. :3

I think if I bleed too much I pass out. Cause we got drunk with some friends for fourth of July and he tried carrying me. I don't remember exactly what happened. But I guess my elbow hit a glass and shattered half of it. But I remember lying on the ground, and everyone was telling me to go to the hospital, and he had a towel on my elbow. And we were like crying cause we thought I was going to die.
We were drunk, don't judge me. We love each other a lot. <3 hehe.

The next day, I felt really dizzy. And cold. I blame the dizziness on the fact the Jack Daniels hadn't completely worn off. But all day I thought I was going to pass out. He thought I was going into shock.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 am
o_o;

Lay off the hard stuff. XD  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

Cookies Cuteness

Wheezing Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:50 am
It sounds scary. o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 pm
wierd.  

Noodle-67

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:08 pm
I've never fainted before, but came close to backing out a few times--when I was under extreme exhaustion. I didn't like the weird feeling I got as my tongue and eyelids became heavy, and my limbs were feelings disembodied.

How could you let your brother practice on you? Don't they let doctors and nurses and I guess, EMT's, train on cadavers?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 pm
Angry Kitsune
I've never fainted before, but came close to backing out a few times--when I was under extreme exhaustion. I didn't like the weird feeling I got as my tongue and eyelids became heavy, and my limbs were feelings disembodied.

How could you let your brother practice on you? Don't they let doctors and nurses and I guess, EMT's, train on cadavers?

What the DO is called practice. But them training on dead bodies is NOT any consolation. O_O; XD  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

iwillnot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:26 am
Xalikar
it sounds like we're all test subjects.

People are their practice *shudder*

Yeah, calling their work "practice" makes it sound all wrong, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:26 am
Yogurt Man
Angry Kitsune

What the DO is called practice. But them training on dead bodies is NOT any consolation. O_O; XD

WHAT

They do IV extraction on dead bodies? don't they 'not' have blood? confused  

iwillnot

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:41 am
Kougaiji Gyumao
Yogurt Man
Angry Kitsune

WHAT

They do IV extraction on dead bodies? don't they 'not' have blood? confused

They just practice doing it to practice finding arteries and veins. Makes life a bit less painful for their patients that are actually alive! @__@ *makes morbid joke*

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games