Temple of Starcatchers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pixi is slightly blinded by the flurry of stars but has the light slightly dimes she can see the most beautiful Goddess ever. Blowing low on the star that had carried her here, she hope the wonderful goddess will take favor to her. Remembering herself Pixi realizes the Goddess had asked her a question and didnt wish to keep her waiting any longer.

In a small voice of wonder and awe the Pixi answers the goddess. "I have come to warship you and all that you are" Pixi says while still in a deep blow. "My hope is that you will someday think favorably of me so that I may grow to be a wise and beautiful as you are. My Goddess." Pixix add the my goddess part on for good measure to make sure the Goddess before her knew the truth of her words and loyalties.

Blowing down even low to the star she still stood on, Pixi waited for the wondrous Goddesses reply to her dedication.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:18 am
Stardust considered the mortal for a long moment, cocking her head in a childlike manner and stroking her chin thoughtfully. "You are no starcatcher, but if you can prove yourself to me then you will be most welcome to worship here." She gestures upwards towards the limitless sky above them with the thousands and thousands of stars giggling and flying around with each other. "Stars are lovely and beautiful creatures. Most Faes have no idea that they are living beings, and only Starcatchers are blessed with the ability to understand their language. However, even knowing their language it can be difficult to earn the friendship of a star. I'm going to start you off easy though." The goddess smiled at the mortal, kindness limning her eyes. "My first challenge to you is to befriend a Starcatcher and return with her here."

((I just want to point out that Stardust is a Greater God. Faekats can worship as many Lesser gods as they desire, but only one Greater God. So make sure this is the right choice, as I'm sure it is smile ))  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:56 am

Pixi lifts her head up and the words that the Goddess has said and is excited to prove herself to the Goddess. The warm fill Pixi has is so great by this point that she giggles to her self with all the joy she has for her Goddess. "I will not fail you in this first challenge to prove myself to you My Goddess." Pixi blows again to her Goddess and stand to leave " With your permission i will take my leave to find a new friend is a Starcatcher. "

((yep i think you told me before lol but i think this will be a great fit for Pixi she really has a light heart and fun spirit. Pixi loves hearing thee stars giggle it make her feel free safe and warm.))

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:14 pm
The Goddess smiles brightly, already pleased by the mortal's spirit. "Go now, little one and find a new friend!"  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
Cherrize had been curious as to how the temple looked from within. She had imagined it quite differently when she had first heard of it, but what she saw didn;t match what she had imagined. It was stll quite a nice looking temple, and it made her more and more curious as to how it would look from inside. Gathering her courage she opened the door and stepped in. Nothing could have prepared her for the view, the feeling she got, as her gaze roamed the vast expasion on which she seemed to be standing now.

It left her breathless, amazed, humbled and more than anything it left her feeling a great respect for the Goddess who reigned here. She heard the voice, and it sounded so warm and welcoming that she felt safe, and happy. Soon she noticed the stars and smiled back at them. She bit her lower lip in expectation as she went with them, hoping to meet the owner of that sweet voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image
Astraeus approached the simple temple for the first time. He had watched the temple for a few days, and seen a few other fae go in. What had really caught his curiosity was the pretty night sky above the temple. It was always clear and filled with plenty of stars. Gathering his courage, Astraeus took a deep breath and approached the temple. Inside was simpler than he thought it would be, considering it was the home of a goddess, but it made him feel comfortable.

Slowly pushing the door open, he glanced about inside. He didn't see anyone at first, and the door creaked shut behind him. Cautiously walking forward, the doors opened in front of him. Astraeus looked around awe-stricken at the multitude of stars around him. As the two stars come down to greet him, his eyes widened even further and and he smiled in admiration. He spent much of his time looking up at the stars, and now there were two in front of him. "What a beautiful place," he murmured.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:08 am
User Image

Pixi walks into her loving Goddess temple. It had been a while since her last visit, but in the time of her absents she had been blessed very greatly by the goddess with a wonderful mate, a son and a daughter. As it was three days tell he was a man and he had made the choice to follow the same path has her. So she had brought him to the temple to meet and witness her sons dedication to the Goddess Stardust.

Bowing low to the ground Pixi begins to pray to her goddess. Telling her of her son and his want to follow Stardust.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:14 am
User Image

Pink had thought long and hard about his choice in Goddess and Stardust had been number one ever since his mother had told of her first visit. Pink was scared and worried but felt save and at home as he entered the temple. This is where I am meant to be. he thinks to himself. The beauty and wonder of this temple. Pink was ready for this faith.

Seeing his mother bow low; Pink bow too following her lead and closes his eye. It was time to pray for the dedication he was willing to make for his goddess.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

Pink walks into her loving Goddess temple. It had been a while but she had never stopped worshiping Stardust. She had even managed to find a starcatcher friend has her Goddess has ask of her.

Walking thought the temple doors brought a wonderful peace that Pixy had almost forgotten could be. The stars giggle and welcomed her as she made her way to the throne where she had first seen her Goddess.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:12 pm
Multicolored stars swooped in, bearing Pixi's favorite drink and food as if anticipating her. Clearly she was in the Goddess' favor.

((Added her to the highest rank a non-starcatcher can achieve))  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image

Pink followed his mother into the temple of his Goddess. Though he had never spoken to his Goddess in word, he prayed to her everyday. Someday he hoped his children would follow her as faithful has he had.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:23 pm
Pixi Takes thee meal with pleasure. She had been hungry and in much need of a drink, but she had put it all to the side for her Goddess. Sitting down she begins eating and watches her son.

(Thats way cool Maybe she can have star edited into her sometime now xd )  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:32 pm
The goddess appears before Pink Hornet, smiling down at him. "What a delight," she says in her child-like voice, her eyes twinkling like stars. "I have heard your many prayers and am pleased to see you here in my temple once again." She turns to Pixi. "And it pleases me that this is a family affair. Please, eat and drink to your pleasure." She waves her hand and more stars appear, chattering happily and offering more food and drink. The goddess disappears, but the star remain to keep the two company. Now that they are blessed by the goddess they can understand the language of the stars and may converse with them freely.

((Yeah I need to add stars to all the followers certs eventually. Haha ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:41 pm
Pink smiles widely at his Goddess and her pleasure with him. Taking a set next to his mother he eats and listens to the stars for the first time ever. They all had such sweet voices and happy words. This must be what its like to be with the Goddess everyday. Happy free and loved.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image
Michel walk into the Temple of the goddess Stardust. He was little lost but he knew this place would be safe for him. He was one of the first of his kind at less as a male. Grinning to himself he though about all the fae girls that had surrounded him earlier that day. He was luck to make it out his natural charm and hot body was alway a big help.

Getting on his knees he began to pray to the wonderful goddess. He might be into himself (alot) but he was no dumby he knew the Goddess was in charge and was more then happy to give the reins to he. After all she did make me. he added in his head.

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff