Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [22]~ Games ~
I NEED HELP ON KINGDOM HEARTS 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeon Of The Darkness

4,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:09 pm
carshuaXrocks
DOES ANY1 KNO HOW TO DEFEAT SEPHIROTH ON KINGDOM HEARTS 2

i beat him u have to equip scan ta see his life the keep usin trinity for me i equiped all the abilites u also need alot of elixers and mega exlixers wen he dpose dark halo that move were he goes in the sky and drains ur health and wen he dose that suky volcano use trinity if u and wen he nocks u in the ir press cicrle the kepp poudin him until u hit the ground once u beat him he tells u go get cloud the fite then disaper the some girls walks in rite after cloud she starts ta fite sephiroth but cloud saves her the he disapers with sephiroth then the girl gives u the fenir keyblade which is a keyblade version of clouds sword and i should no i beat thewhole game on hard  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 am
I can't beat him for my life! My brother was somehow able to beat him! You need to level up A LOT.  

Jennisora

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

SuperfluouslyColoredZebra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:56 pm
i had the hardest time O_O  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:57 pm
Sora is solo when facing Sephiroth so no forms O.o
Block alot and have elixir and potions if you want
Best weapon: Ultima weapon >>
All abilities
No magic but heal
Strategy x)  

iContacreast

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

1197 sora

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:05 am
i have beat him just keep hiting and when he hits back run like hell  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:23 am
carshuaXrocks
DOES ANY1 KNO HOW TO DEFEAT SEPHIROTH ON KINGDOM HEARTS 2

HAHAHAHAHHAAH! Good luck he's the hardest boss in the game. My advice? Game a gameshark or Action replay.  

SilverKaizer

kanetyrone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am
it helps to have the ultimate weapon, just do lve up before u go into battle and use the hit and run strategy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:58 pm
to beat him you have to be sure to have the berserker ability equiped so you can keep hitting him with combos thats wher helped me to beat him and focus more on dodging then hitting and if you do hit him then good but dont get caught by him i beat him at lvl 77 with ultima it may take a few tries but youll get him  

desolate-skies

Lelouch_Kurosaki

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 am
Hey one time i saw someone beat sephiroth with the weakest keyblade in the game, and they weren't that much of a high level either, There's a run and hit strategy, but he's really quick so u better get ready, hes also usually open to attack when he does his ultamite move, and if u find any openings attack first because he deals a lot of damage, u should have Reflega with u and plenty of elixirs, ethers, and hi potions, because no matter what he'll always hit u, its also good to have high jump, and aerial dodge.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:22 pm
Bring ALOT of Elixirs, Just in case your reaction speed's not good. (which shouldn't be possible if you've gotten this far) He teleports around every now and then, so you're going to have to try and find a pattern. Each time he pops up, Whack him like a mole and block continuously. As the battle progresses, he gets faster and faster... and faster... It's nearly impossible to get the last few hits in. Just keep at it and when you're done, you'll get sore thumbs, a feeling of contentment, and all for an end-scene. Best game ever, I'm gonna go play now... = 3=  

poodle butts

Player

PeterNader

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:47 pm
Kindom hearts 2 wazz an awesome game and i beat it like 4 times already but to tell u the truth i 4 got how i beat him  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:54 pm
I just beat the living s**t out of him until he died. When I finally did beat him, I realized that it was also the one attempt where I had forgotten to switch from the Winnie the Pooh keyblade to the Ultima Weapon. I found it hilarious that I had just beaten the most powerful boss in Kingdom Hearts 2, with the weakest keyblade.  

Gamefreak41495

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

WhatAboutABouncyBall

3,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:25 pm
Erriol
yea I'm a bit stuck there too.. but according to the game guide I found the best way is to turn into master form (the one with goofy) and use combos..

Hope that helps..

that is soooo wrong!
1- goofy makes the valor form
2- you cant use drives in the battle with sepheroth. u fight alone scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:44 pm
kingdom hearts 2 was the awesomest game but i never got to fight sephiroth i wonder why confused  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AzureNaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm
you need to have has many elixers as you can get, and have the strongest keyblade you have.
first off when he attacks quickly get ready to press Triangle.
basicly until he starts hammering you harder, keep blocking, healing and hammering him til he starts to hurt you badly, heal with your curga, and start to hammer him with berserk til he blocks, then run, when he starts to use magic, run, jump, dash, glide, double jump, anything you can do to get away from the magic attacks, hammer him hard, it may take a few times but you will beat him.
i was lv 99 when i final beat him, and i accidentaly made one to many save the kings.
so i beat him with the oblivion, and got the fenir.
basicly i had done almost everything in the game.
also if you need help lving up, go to the pride lands, equip the gull wing, and head up there to the peak where all those flying hearltess are, constantly use the limit command, and the magnet move that draws enemys to one spot, after a few times you should have quite alot of money and you should level a few times each time you head up there
biggrin i beat xemnas about 5-10 times, each time i beat it in under 2 hours biggrin , also i beat the game in a week...damn ima nerd >.<  
[22]~ Games ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff