Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
You know your obsessed with MI when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isabelle-shadowhunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:33 pm
You know your obsessed with MI when you do something and you think wow that something Jace or any other character would do.
You know your obsessed with MI when you do things that one of the characters is there with you.
You know your obsessed with MI when you change your life style to be more like a shadowhunters.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 am
ClaryF
you know your obsessed with MI when you make avatars based on the characters

you know your obsessed with MI when you make avatars based on the characters...and then nearly have a meltdown when you dont have enough gold to buy ink for 'runes'

XD LOL
You know your obsessed with MI when you make THREE accounts and avis based on Jace, Luke an Magnus =P

And I double the thing about the runes XD  

Jace-shadowhunter

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:56 pm
○○○

Sorry if someone said these already.

You know you're obsessed with TMI when everytime you see a tattoo on someone, you instantly look for runes.

You know you're obsessed with TMI when you carefully and painstakingly try to come up with what the Bind rune looks like, and even go so far as to draw it on paper after reading and re-reading the description of it from the book.

You know you're obsessed with TMI when you look at a motorcycle and wonder if it flies.

You know you're obsessed with TMI when you want to go to Manhattan - just to walk around!

You know you're obsessed with TMI when you look up anything mentioned in the books partaining to stores, streets, buildings, or manga - like Club Pandemonium - just to see if it actually exists.

You know you're obsessed with TMI when you don't want to cosplay anime or manga, or even videogame characters, but TMI characters instead.

You know you're obsessed with TMI when you find yourself wanting to name cellphones, MP3 players and other inatimate obects after the characters.

You know you're obsessed with TMI when your friend claims you're not Magnus Bane or -instert character name here-, and you proceed to insist you are, role-playing in more than 5 comments on Facebook, on your Wall, in public where anyone can read it ... and you feel absolutely no shame in this.*
[hahahaha, this totally happened last night. WAS FUN. ♫]

○○○

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:27 am
You know your obsessed with MI when you:

When you draw runes, and make up some of your own, on yourself with a pen.

Try to act like the characters in the books.

When your English assignment is to create an imaginary world, and you steal things from MI, like angel wings, demons, and names.

When you draw your own posters for the books

When you want to stay home from school just so you can read the books all day.  

DeeSpark

PIINT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 am
You know you're obsessed with MI when you actually go all out and name your dog Jace.
(*Did exactly that* XD)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:54 pm
STATiK CHiL
You know you're obsessed with MI when you actually go all out and name your dog Jace.
(*Did exactly that* XD)

○○○

LOLOL. DUDE, I TOTALLY ALMOST NAMED MY KITTEN ALEC. Hahaha!

But he doesn't have blue eyes, and his attitude's more like Magnus mixed with Alec ... I just decided against calling him a character's name altogether. xB
I'm going to name my next pet one of the character's names, though, for sure!

○○○

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

O R E O Bandit x3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 pm
You know your obsessed with MI when you decide you really should start listening to your little brother more.
You know your obsessed with MI when you see a comic and realize he looks just like Jace. Then buy it.
You know your obsessed with MI when your shopping and just have to buy that dress because it looks like something Isabelle would wear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Katie-Q Loves You
You know your obsessed with MI when you:

When you draw runes, and make up some of your own, on yourself with a pen.

Try to act like the characters in the books.

When your English assignment is to create an imaginary world, and you steal things from MI, like angel wings, demons, and names.

When you draw your own posters for the books

When you want to stay home from school just so you can read the books all day.

I drew my own runes yesterday :]. After spending an hour on the internet trying to find real ones.  

O R E O Bandit x3

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:38 pm
Katie-Q Loves You

Proud to say I did this 2yrs ago. We had to build off of each other's writing to write a story and a guy in my group recognized the allusion!! It wa awesome. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:07 pm
When the first thing you ask someone you just met is, "Hey, have you ever heard of the book City of Bones?" (x  

Poetic Glance

Anaya_of_Wolves

Dangerous Wolf

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:05 pm
You know you are seriously ADDICTTED 2 MI when you make tons of inside jokes...which only u, ur friends, and/or MI fans would get...'SPARKLY RAINBOW PANTS'!!!!
You know you are seriously ADDICTTED 2 MI when you wish and prayer to God that it becomes a movie and a game!!!
You know you are seriously ADDICTTED 2 MI when you wish someone on this earth would make MI ppl plushies!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:56 pm
You know your obsessed with MI when you and your friends can spend hours arguing about some random detail ... and your always right.
You know your obsessed with MI when you accidentally call your best male friend "Simon"  

Summer Storm Dancer

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Anaya_of_Wolves

Dangerous Wolf

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:08 pm
You know you are seriously ADDICTTED 2 MI when you hear the name 'Simmon', your first thought ISN'T the American Idol judge.
You know you are seriously ADDICTTED 2 MI when you argue with your best friend because you know Magnus is and will always be MORE SPARKLIER THAT EDWARD!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:11 pm
Poetic Glance
When the first thing you ask someone you just met is, "Hey, have you ever heard of the book City of Bones?" (x

*looks around and slowly raises hand* yep...done that...  

Anaya_of_Wolves

Dangerous Wolf

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Anaya_of_Wolves

Dangerous Wolf

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm
You know if you are seriously ADDICTTED to MI when you go to Towns not to meet people, but to make people go read TMI.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff