Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
who likes gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daft alchemist added a poll for you
  Thanks daft, but I can do it myself next time
View Results

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:49 pm
Xalikar
I don't think I would be on here if I didn't like Gaia.

Ditto 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:56 pm
Xalikar

I agree.. pirate  

xPookyx

3,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Klockit

Beloved Friend

12,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:48 pm
Xalikar
I also agree. I love Gaia even after I got hacked I came back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:20 pm
I "Like" Gaia. Thats about it....I'd sure as hell say Gaia did infact sell out though. BUY THIS BUY THAT....I mainly use Gaia as a Social Network(SINCE JUNE OF 06 BABY :3)..Im fifteen soon to be sixteen..It whats teens do...At least I think...But anyway..Gaia is fair, Good to have when your bored.  

P0rn ish G00d

Lavish Smoker

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

katsumii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:40 am
P0rn ish G00d
I "Like" Gaia. Thats about it....I'd sure as hell say Gaia did infact sell out though. BUY THIS BUY THAT....I mainly use Gaia as a Social Network(SINCE JUNE OF 06 BABY :3)..Im fifteen soon to be sixteen..It whats teens do...At least I think...But anyway..Gaia is fair, Good to have when your bored.

I totally agree! I honestly think Gaia is a good game, but their ideals and reasons and marketing strategies are changing. Gaia makes for a good social networking site and mini-game site. It can get competitive, too, which is addicting and good for the company... I'm not going to analyze too much, but Gaia is selling out bad... They're selling cards now? And their new items are coming from movies?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:58 pm
of course i like gaia! I like it because of the stuff you can do.  

Noodle-67

NovelistaBug

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 pm
Gaia's pretty cool, usually. It's much more enjoyable than a lot of other sites I go to. Even still, I pretty much stick to a small number of places, and even then I mostly just lurk. I never really feel welcome anywhere that isn't this guild.

I especially like how Gaia is more than one thing, and how different it is from one place to the next. It's really a place for almost anyone.

Of course, then there's the cash cow portion of the site, but hey, most of what they try to sell is pretty sweet, and they have to pay for the internet space and servers and artists SOMEHOW, so I guess it's not that bad. And one day, when I have money that I feel like spending on items, I may just buy a card, to keep the site running and get the items that I've wanted since joining. And I know what you mean, katsumii, especially with the movie items. It's really tacky, and they aren't even all that good, but they gotta keep the site running somehow, you know? And if say, Warner Bros will give them money to advertise that yucky and lame new Harry Potter movie, of course they'll jump it, to keep the site running and to improve it. It's like there's no way to win. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:25 pm
its aiight fun when u talk to ppl u alredy now  

faded_af

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm
^ burning_eyes .... Please type out your words  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:36 pm
i love gaia ^,^  

TrueBlood225

KnightoftheFallen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 am
I used to love gaia when I started playing it on my original account (go figure I don't even remember what it was). That was a long time ago before any cash cards, games, etc. It was all forums and guilds, art domes, etc. I used to go on all the time because I would roleplay a lot in the forums.

Now... I still like gaia now, and I understand why they're using money oriented things to keep up the site. Its just, its really hard to buy items from the market now. I remember when the lunar cloak was like... 12,000 gold and I actually had one (till I was dumb and sold it). Gaian money is really inflated (heh, feels like the US market [joke]).
A lot of the forums have gotten really nasty too which is why i've been sticking to guilds (which is why i'm normally always here and try to stay an active member). A lot of really rude people started playing on gaia- or have they always been there and I have just not noticed it?

Still, I like gaia and i'll continue playing it. It's fun. Been playing gaia for over 6 years (if not on this account than on my previous ones) and I don't think I'm going to stop now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 am
Xalikar
^ burning_eyes .... Please type out your words
LMAOOO XDDDDDDD

Too good, too good.  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

jamiboy86

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:28 am
eh its ok  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games