Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What countries have you visited? Imagine it Hetalia style! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you traveled outside of your country
  yes
  no
View Results

Yuki-puki6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:46 am
I live with Berwald, but I've just been visiting Denmark-kun xD. I would love to visit Arthur,Kiku, Francis (Yes, I know) Feliciano....Actually I want to visit everyone!!

BTW, I will be visiting Ludwig soon ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 pm
I haven't been on the Hetalia portrayed (?) countries ;___;

But two years ago, I went to Brasil XD. A really hot and loveable country. I wanna go again -__-  

Minty-MANZANA

Gambino Lover

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:31 pm
Yuki-puki6
I live with Berwald, but I've just been visiting Denmark-kun xD. I would love to visit Arthur,Kiku, Francis (Yes, I know) Feliciano....Actually I want to visit everyone!!

BTW, I will be visiting Ludwig soon ^^

Have fun! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 pm
I've been to Costa Rica, Peru and now Spain. Spain, so far, has been like, my favorite place ever in the whole world and I want to live there SO BAD. I'm actively seeking a dashing Spaniard to marry me and give me a damn green card already D:<  

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100

Tabatha_Twitchet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 pm
Heh, I live in Alfred. (Just a few hours outside of his ahoge cowlick.)

I've visited...Matthew. But I have plans! I want to visit Arthur, Francis, Ireland, Ivan, Kiku and Su-san!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:33 am
it's getting much too late in the bus back to the city.
the day is ending, ending dark, and maybe so are we.
but when the final summer ends....
if i could come back down to earth...
i would only live my life again, and what would that be worth?

Been in America all my life. We're pretty tight.

I imagine me and Alfred would actually get along pretty well. @_@

i could only kiss you once again...what would that be worth?

zawazawaii

chiyo_xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 pm
I only want to be...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

i'm going to visit kiku-kun ((japan)) next summer, i can't wait!! whee whee

User Image

...With you once again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:34 pm
I live with Feliks biggrin  

sjal

Mega Gaian

7,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:27 pm
This thread is so dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:56 pm
I live with Tino in Finland and I've been to a very few other countries. I've been to Sweden, Norway, Estonia and Malta. I'd love to travel more and see America and England among many other places. biggrin  

puremua

Sparkly Explorer

shuniya

Astounding Browser

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:27 am
i was born in Al's house and played with Alfred till 8, then i went to Taiwan-chan's house to study my roots from 3rd grade to 9th, and then come back to Al and hangout with him throughout high school and got my BFA until last year.

now i'm in Yao's house studying his graduate program xd whee~~~~~!!

Wan-chan showed me how much she's in touch with Kiku by showing me the clothings, makeup and fashion lines that Kiku gave her, and the official animes and products Kiku imported to her. Wan-chan's has an awesome hand in the kitchen, with yummy foods to fill my stomach all the time. Wan-chan's a great singer and entertainer, making east asia faint for her voice, and also constantly teams up with Hong-kun, who's has one of the best acting skills to make movies together. she's also very smart and intelligent, constantly crafting computers and microchips to make gigabytes even more easy to use, and if your computer caught a virus, she can kill them for you fast and quick.

but then....i can sorta feel it now...that Wan-chan caught the bad Kiku-Otaku influence in her...seeing her getting WAY too much into online gaming up to the point that i wanted to throw up. orz|||

Yao sure did showed me how much he loved his Hello Kitty merchandises by showing off his cups, bags, T-shirts, stickers, mittens, cell phone protective screens, and even computer cover sticker sheets. @@|| and yes, all authentic, i haven't seen his Gitties yet. ....BUT!!

i did spot his massive anime bootleg basement filled with various anime bootleg merchandises from awesome cosplay uniforms of Naruto that was literally the real thing, to Saiunkoku Monogatari and Prince of Tennis characters that DON"T even look like the characters themselves (probably his unsuccessful handcrafts that he tried to hide), to a massive computer database of high quality fansub animes, to poor poor qualities of xerox copied fan translated anime novels and scanned manga that he has to hide from his boss to read underneath his blanket with a small light bulb.

aww~ Yao~ i feel for you Q_Q  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:22 am
User Image

i visited Honda-san ((i kept hugging him and kept dancing Lucky Paffendorf in front of him)) also Alfred-san ((HE KEEPS BRINGING ME TO BURGER KING YAY! heart )) and Antonio-san(( WHOO SPANISH TOMATOES~)) last but not the least, Phillippines-tan(residence)...((he keeps saying "HEY IRIS, WANNA BUY DVD? ninja "))

User Image

Choco Banana-sama

K ii t s u n 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:24 am
I live at Alfred's house.

But I've been to Thailand!!! w00t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:08 pm
If so I would be hanging out with Canada oh so often biggrin (Canada i'm moving to your place!), and Mexico pops up here and there just cause he's so close.  

Da-cookiemonster499

Keribdis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:43 am
User Image

Well, I live in Germany 8D and was born in Russia~ *cought* Kazakhstan *cought* but whaaatever..
And I've also been to Austria :3
I really wanna go to England and Japan one day c:

User Image

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out