Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Hospital RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:51 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

Guu:Yeah,she's Rez's GF.....poor Rez here died fighting some kind of wolf.......i dont know if he's dead or not,he's not breathing

oh is that so?? hmm then ill put them in the same room... -puts rez on a bed and pushes it to selena's room- hold on let em check -runs over to selena's bed- man she has a big concussion...

*Guu follows*

-sets bed next to selena's- ok angel we habve to do something. one of us go to selena and one of us to this boy -gets out shockie thingies- CLEAR!!!!

*Rez stays motionless and Guu says "Ooh" at the shocks*

CMON DUDE DONT LEAVE UR GF AND UR FRIEND HERE!! CLEAR!!! -BZZ-

Guu:Heh,i dont think the word is friend
*Rez still lays motionless*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:51 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

Guu:Yeah,she's Rez's GF.....poor Rez here died fighting some kind of wolf.......i dont know if he's dead or not,he's not breathing

oh is that so?? hmm then ill put them in the same room... -puts rez on a bed and pushes it to selena's room- hold on let em check -runs over to selena's bed- man she has a big concussion...

*Guu follows*

-sets bed next to selena's- ok angel we habve to do something. one of us go to selena and one of us to this boy -gets out shockie thingies- CLEAR!!!!

((the shock thing is defibrilator))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Random Flower XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:53 pm
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

*Guu follows*

ok well... im gonna ae to use a reviving spell -sets head on chest- dont worry im trained for this and it wont make me lose blood or die or pass out
-hand glows for a minute- -light fades, reiving rez- ok there he should be alive now  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:53 pm
*puts hands over selena's head and red stuff went around one hand and same with other hand but blue* ok her i go *starts healing and selena wakes up* huff huff ok she is awake!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:54 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

*Guu follows*

ok well... im gonna ae to use a reviving spell -sets head on chest- dont worry im trained for this and it wont make me lose blood or die or pass out
-hand glows for a minute- -light fades, reiving rez- ok there he should be alive now

*Rez still lays on bed motionless....but breathing*
Guu:Ooh,he's back.....but it might be a bad idea  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:55 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
*puts hands over selena's head and red stuff went around one hand and same with other hand but blue* ok her i go *starts healing and selena wakes up* huff huff ok she is awake!

-opens eye slowly- huh wait where am i??? -vision blurry, looks at my arms- why do i have bandages over them??  

iixAmuto

Random Flower XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

-sigh of relife- whew... why wouldnt it be?? -walks over to selena's bed- you ok???  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:57 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

-sigh of relife- whew... why wouldnt it be?? -walks over to selena's bed- you ok???

-sits up slowly- um yes i guess... -looks over at other hospital bed and eys widen with surprise- REZ?!?! GUU WHAT HAPPENED?!?  

iixAmuto

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:58 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
iiAngel of Death Temari

-opens eye slowly- huh wait where am i??? -vision blurry, looks at my arms- why do i have bandages over them??

Hello selena im very glad ur awake!  
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

Guu:Well......
*Rez wakes up eyes red and mad*
Rez:WHERE IS HE,IM GONNA KILL HIM!!! *Rez breaks window open and jumps out and lands it then runs towards beach where last fight with wolf was*
Guu:....that's why  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Random Flower XD

X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

-sits up slowly- um yes i guess... -looks over at other hospital bed and eys widen with surprise- REZ?!?! GUU WHAT HAPPENED?!?

-puts hand on shoulder- hes alright calm down  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
X_CrystalJade_X
iiAngel of Death Temari

Hello selena im very glad ur awake!

hi, yea i guess im glad to be awake but what happened? last time i was awake i was at a theater... then fire and all that  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:01 pm
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

Rez:WHERE IS HE,IM GONNA KILL HIM!!! *Rez breaks window open and jumps out and lands it then runs towards beach where last fight with wolf was*

Guu:Uh,you guys do know that Rez broke the window open and jumped out right *points to window*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:01 pm
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

-throws rope out window and rope wraps around rez's leg, pulls up and puts down on hospital bed- calm down u cant risk to die again!  

Random Flower XD

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:02 pm
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

Guu:Uh,you guys do know that Rez broke the window open and jumped out right *points to window*

-looks at window- i dont think he noticed me huh  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces