Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Rage Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:04 am
pesky-yuna
Hawk...that was absolute rubbish I couldn't translate that nor could five Translator Programs!!!

(Also I finally got my Theme Right.....looky at my Profile and say the rating?)

holy crap, that is awesome!!! i want one...*makes sad puppy face* i'm still confused about how the code for that works though, i never really got a straight answer from anyone  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:45 am
i cant get the Rikku proffile thing stressed  

captain christian

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:38 pm
Hmmm....Ultima if you send me the stuff I'll make you a Theme,

Captain I'll be doing a FFX/X-2 Rikku Profile when I get the time

& My Rage is:

People sendimg me PMs ordering me (With Caps Lock On) To make avatar edits, Profiles...etc for them for free!!!!!!

A Gaian's gotta eat!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:14 pm
pesky-yuna

& My Rage is:

People sendimg me PMs ordering me (With Caps Lock On) To make avatar edits, Profiles...etc for them for free!!!!!!

A Gaian's gotta eat!

*rage on*

BUT I WANNA MAKE MY OWN!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE A PROGRAMMING MAJOR! IT IS MY DUTY!!!

*rage off*

yeah, never make anything on gaia for other for free...i mean, even i charged like 100g at least for a sig, just for the effort.  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:44 pm
chaos.ultima.mage
pesky-yuna

& My Rage is:

A Gaian's gotta eat!

*rage on*

BUT I WANNA MAKE MY OWN!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE A PROGRAMMING MAJOR! IT IS MY DUTY!!!

*rage off*

yeah, never make anything on gaia for other for free...i mean, even i charged like 100g at least for a sig, just for the effort.

You're a Programming Major!?

Ok then.........hmmm could you program a system that I could upload Triple Triad Gold onto with a Server so we can all play against each other?

I tried it but I don't know much programming... stressed that's what sucks...and that's my rage on about....hey did you check my XII Info Topic yet?...I posted some extra stuff in a brand-new one!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:08 am
pesky-yuna

You're a Programming Major!?

Ok then.........hmmm could you program a system that I could upload Triple Triad Gold onto with a Server so we can all play against each other?

I tried it but I don't know much programming... stressed that's what sucks...and that's my rage on about....hey did you check my XII Info Topic yet?...I posted some extra stuff in a brand-new one!

yes, i'm a programming major. that is, writing software, not making networks and systems, although i can do that as well (gotta love those electives). as for being able to modify Triple Triad Gold to work like that, i know i can't yet. there is way too much involved in doing that and i haven't learned that yet...

and nope, haven't checked the updated XII info...i've been too busy playing my 360 to care about what is coming out on the ps2 that i no longer have...i'll probably just have to wait for a ps3 before i can even play most of my games again... crying  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:53 pm
Hmmm well Ultima I heard if you get a writer for your computer you can copy your favorite PS2 games onto Universal MiniDiscs what's used for PSP or you could make a backup copy and see if you can convert Final Fantasy into a X-Box format....it is possibly if you know what you're doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:04 pm
pesky-yuna
Hawk...that was absolute rubbish I couldn't translate that nor could five Translator Programs!!!

(Also I finally got my Theme Right.....looky at my Profile and say the rating?)

then maybe you're not using the right translator program. Becaue i triple checked that entire message in the translator i use before posting it ^_^...

good luck with it.  

Tyr Hawk

Tyr Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:20 pm
gah! need rant...

Ok... just to say. I HATE anyone and everyone who plays games for their graphics... it's just so freaking annoying! Get a little bit more delevopment in storyline and gameplay! Screw graphics! I could live with 8-bit characters and backgrounds so long as i had a decent storyline! That's what rocked so much about FFVI

also, fangirls annoy me... I don't mean fangirls as in just girls who are bosessed with something. Fangirls to me, are anyone who has the friggin' unnecessary overobsessive attitude to where they take fandom to an intollerable level.

(yes, i realize this could be considered a bad example. but it's my example, so back off...)ex. 1: People who think actors are hot and openly tell it to everyone.

Let me get one thing straight for everyone. THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE! If they weren't, do you think they'd get on movies?! NO! dod gamnit!

ex. 2: People who say they're a fan of something, but either take it way too far or don't truly understand any of it.

Get... a... life. Period. I admit, occassionally i do the same thing. But half the time those occassions as so randomly placed and minute that most people who weren't actual fans wouldn't have the decency to notice. this includes most D&D fans, most FF7 fans, and the occasional idiot on the street...

ok... currently... rant mode over. I feel a bit better now ^_^... thanks for listening... or not. one way or the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:50 am
^ haha, ranting is great!

my rant:

i hate (for sake of our younger audience who probably is more corrupt than me...) overly premiscous people!! (especially females)

i mean, i'm a pimp sweatdrop , but i know how to not be *coughwhorecough*-ish...

aside from that, people who don't know about things...i can kind of deal with it, especially if they want to understand, but just haven't gotten to yet, but complete n00bs that just want to get by being stupid piss me off!!! this is probably the most common thing i come across, both in RL and on gaia.  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:56 pm
*Edges Away from Hawk & Ultima*
"I do not know either two of these men and I have no stings attached to them!"

My Rage is...NOT SEEING THE ADVENT CHILDREN YET!!! AND PEOPLE SPOILING THE WHOLE DAMN MOVIE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to be able to watch the Advent Children and still have some SURPRISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phew.......and people trying to steal my New Laptop....and....having my FF, KH & Black Mages CD'S STOLEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Once I buy them again for the third time...I'm Uploading them all into my iPod and putting them into a Safe with 6 Locks on the damn thing!

*Bing*
Physcologist: Ok we'll see you next week at the same time...ok SEPHIROTH COME IN NOW!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:58 pm
Im ranting on aboujt he few members posting in the RP section. IT CAN"T BE A RP WITH 3-5 PEOPLE. WE NEED TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE. I don't want to have a story when there is only a few people.
My rage is not over until there is more people evil ...but im done talking about.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:35 pm
eh, the RPs became dull to me after a few weeks of it..i dunno, i just really can't get into that kinda thing anymore...

my rage: the fact that i have the most horrid luck and am incapable of handling situations that i know should go my way, but don't...it just pisses me off. i blame it on females, but then again, they are a lot of what i enjoy too, so i suppose i can't complain much...they're just so inconsistent (at least the ones i seem to meet)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:45 pm
my rage for the day: ADVENT CHILDREN DELAYED AGAIN!!!!

scream gonk eek crying cry  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:56 pm
Having to wait again for the Advent Children!

Having my First story in over a year dissed by a CloudLover on Fanfiction cause I made Cloudy act more like a Kid his age!

So what I never got to play VII so quit frigging annoying the crap out of me before I steal a Katana, chop you into little tiny pieces and feed you to my Wolf-like dog!

People complaining to me about getting banned....you don't post for a certain amount of time...you get banned at FFK...I mean no Posts, No donations = BANNED!

Forever asking me for my staff, Gold (I don't have any!) drives me insane!!!

Missing an Episode of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Inu Yasha, Full Metal Alchemist (When is Europe getting Full Metal Alchemist: The Broken Angel anywasy Square-Enix?!) & Gundam SEED!!!

Having to go back to school the day before my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff