Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
NightShades Dream Avatar Quest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is my Dream Avatar good OR am I Crazy
  Its Awesome
  Its not great but not horrible either
  You are crazy, quite now
View Results

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 am
Good luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 pm
Thank you for the good wishes. I look forward to finally walking around with my dream avatar.  

NightShade Karas

TuuuTiii

Friendly Noob

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 am
Good luck. Pretty nice dream avatar you got.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 am
So is yours, I only wish I could hide his ear like it does with the ninja mask but if you have the ninja mask you do not have hair.... oh well.  

NightShade Karas

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 am
Well in a week I will be gone for a week on holidays with no access to a computer, so my quest is going to die off for the week. But I will be ready to go when I get back to pick back up where I left off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 am
So as a final move before my vacations I emptied my bank account on the MP and listed the items up for resale for a profit. I am taking a gamble but wha the hell.... hehe

I have already got most of it back and am back up to 57,034 in gold with a few items still on the MP... So we will see when I return if they all sold.  

NightShade Karas

RIP Aeyrth

250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:57 pm
Bump~
Good luck with your quest after your vacation. xp

Oh, and your dream avatar's one of the best I've seen here. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 am
Well said aeyrth

-Six-Pein-

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 am
Thanks for the well wishes and compliment on my Dream Avatar.

I just got back from holidays to see all my items have sold putting me just under the 100,000g mark. Time to get back in action and break that 100,000g hurdle  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 am
Yay, party time... I have officially broken the 100.000g marker... time to kick back and relax... wait I still got a long way to go... duh!!!!!  

NightShade Karas

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm
Well I am still selling stuff on the market place but I figured out the best play to buy cheap is from the Exchange forums. As it stands right now I only have 86,892g on hand but if all the items I have for sale go through as they should I will have 154,863g.

I am not going to update my progress bar with that total until I actually see it in my account balance though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 pm
ur lucky recently i got hacked and have only 1k now used to have 96k  

iiPwnage

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:40 pm
I just had to add in the link to the sole guide that has helped me dig my way through the trenches to my dream avatar. I have also put it in my Helpful Resources section for easy access by others.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:59 pm
Although I have barely even scratched the surface of reaching my goals for my dream avatar I have already played around on Tektek and came up with my next dream avatar once I complete this one... Here it is...

User Image

I will still work on my first dream avatar considering this second one has an even higher price tag of roughly 3,319,610g. So ya still trudging along in my quest for my first dream avatar.  

NightShade Karas

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 am
Another mile stone, I finally broke the 200,000g barrier... onwards and upwards...  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff