I HATE people so much...
  I agree.
  Not everyone is like that. >.>
View Results

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 pm
Mrs Sai
User Image
People Need To Start To Understand That Life Fucking Sucks And Is Unfair! Yes What Her Dad Did Was Wrong But Fuck There Aint Shit No One Can Do About It! It Disgusts A Lot Of People But What Is Anyone Going To Do About It? Nothing Cause That's Life And There's No Way To Change It!
User Image

Okay, your opinion is very valid and very true. But there's no need to throw a b***h fit about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:51 am
Thats disgusting those boys are monsters and the father is so terrible he should be punished for giving his daughter up when she got RAPED by FOUR boys thats already traumatized enough but now I don't think she can trust another person again she was EIGHT! At least she had the guts to speak up so she did the right thing but her father didn't want because she is now "unclean" and "not pure" or something like that.  

RubyAnnairb

batsuko-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:23 am
Cerulean Sanjana
Typical case of fathers viewing raped daughters as "damaged goods". e_e;

The sad thing is that I'm not surprised.

i know where u're coming from. and it really is sad that we're not surprised to hear news such as this. it's mind boggling that something like this can occur and not utterly shock people...
the only thing about this that differs from other cases that i've heard is the age of the boys that committed this horrible act. i can't believe how young they are; freakin' ten-year-olds raping younger children?! really, what is our world coming to?!
i will pray and hope for that little girl. no one should have to suffer like this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:58 am
........#-_- Whoever the father is I hope he really regrets it...*Sarcastic&*)
Cuz I've never really wanted anyone to go to hell, but baby....I HOPE U get raped (Idk by a succubus I guess, a really mean one.) and die and go to hell!!
My father would never do such a thing.

I'm not all to suprised by the boys, and the ages aren't that bad for it, 14 is a good age to get really high and drunk and then get a younger sibling the same way.
Believe me I'm in now way saying it wasn't there falt because it is THEIR falt, but I can undersand their actions if they were drunk or high or bouth, but if they were sober....well I got no idea why they would do it.
I can't hate them cuz I'm a christan but....I can hate the hell outta their acctions! and just have this little hope that they never regret it and die very very soon..heheheheheee...  

Yunna Zee

Sexy Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 pm
User Image

The father's disgust should be on the boys, not his daughter.
The only thing you can do is hope that she grows from this,
instead of completely falling apart.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 pm
batsuko-chan
Cerulean Sanjana
Typical case of fathers viewing raped daughters as "damaged goods". e_e;

The sad thing is that I'm not surprised.

i know where u're coming from. and it really is sad that we're not surprised to hear news such as this. it's mind boggling that something like this can occur and not utterly shock people...
the only thing about this that differs from other cases that i've heard is the age of the boys that committed this horrible act. i can't believe how young they are; freakin' ten-year-olds raping younger children?! really, what is our world coming to?!
i will pray and hope for that little girl. no one should have to suffer like this.

What's really sad is that I'm not surprised in the least that boys as young as nine would rape an eight year old girl. I've heard stories where an eight year old boy beat a puppy with a bat and broke all of its legs and another story where two ten-year-olds (I think) kid napped a toddler, sexually molested him, and shoved batteries up his bum. I'm sure there have been even younger kids who have done even worse things.

You can only blame the parents for these kids being as messed up as they are. If I was the mother of one of those boys who raped that girl I'd abandon them for what they'd done. That girl doesn't deserve to be shunned by her family it's the other way around. I hope the parents of those boys don't have any more kids because they're doing a really crappy job as parents.  

Rei Uchikino

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 am
awwww
thats so sad crying
i wanted to cry poor little girl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:29 pm
that's nothing but wrong. How can someone do that to their EIGHT year old daughter? It makes me sick to my stomach. How can you just throw a VERY young rape victim away like that?  

Capn Agonys

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

angelmonkey10 V2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 am
I have heard of things like this happening in countries in the middle east before. He thinks she is dirty now and he can never think of her as his little girl again. He is stupid but nobody can fix that...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 pm
Thhat is purely sickening.

A father should be standing up and attending to his daughter during her time of need. Not abandoning her. That poor girl is gonna need therapy probably for quite some time.

And as to those boys i can;t believe them. I know boys are starting to get curious about that age, but what they did is unacceptable. I hope someone charges them and they go to juvie  

Kahlan_BrightBlade

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DR-BAD CRAB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:59 pm
wow tats disturbing ....tear drop rolls down....shakes head  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:25 pm
Id've rather seen the 9 year old boy shunned then the 8 year old sweety.  

Azusanga

SzayelChan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 am
humans are stupid scream i mean a father kicking out an eight year old girl becasue she was a victim of rape. exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:00 am
That is horrible.
I hope they all go to jail and rot there for the rest of their lives.
I cant believe somone would do such a horrible thing to a little girl.
I hope she grows up a strong woman so the next time somone tries to touch her she can pummel them to the ground.  

finalfantasyfreak1O1

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:56 pm
omfg tat's so disgustin 4 guys? it must be horrible i just can't imagine and the guys wtf are they doin rapin ppl when their so young? god ******** father he's just mean just ditch his daughter but wat about her mother? didn't hear her in the story..  
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff