Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
The first amendent. Freedom of religion--Or not. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:55 pm
@Lieutenant: Oh, I know you didn't. But I'm saying, would it be better with another form of power on it? At this point, removing it would probably cause troubles with the churches and vatican. But I do see where you're coming from, and I do agree that sometimes we push a wittle bit too hard on some things. But we kinda have to just go against and contradict ourselves- though I do agree that this was probably overlooked by whoever added it *the bill*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:36 pm
@Azusanga: Well, at least we have the bill. We could all be forced the be Catholic or Christian or Jewish etc. If only there was actually something anyone, Even Obama, could do to make the bill satisfy each argument. Trying to change it would most likely have everything running in circles.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:09 pm
I don't think there is a way to satisfy all sides entirely. And good idea thinking the plus- we're not forcing you to be something.

and at least we enforce it enough to not go into WWIII, like a repeat of WWII, except against anyone who wasn't of the giant umbrella of Christianity.

I'd so hide you in my basement if there was a repeat.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 pm
Exactly. If we were forced to believe something, though, I bet it'd be Christianity... Maybe it wouldn't. I dunno.

Horf horf. I agree. I really hope we wouldn't go into WWIV for something like that... I don't mean "anything" by that, I just think there are bigger problems out there besides what you believe.

Oh mai. I feel so special.

I'd hide you in my basement as well. But my basement is haunted and has a litter box in it, so beware.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 am
Well, maybe. One of the Commandments has something to do with loving thy neighbors, and a christian should abide to such, which would mean not pushing everyone to be religious. everyone shall have a choice, says I! but the over religious pushers seem to not get that "love" doesn't mean "force"

quite so. (I never grasped roman numerals ^-^")

you shall.

O= my moms basement has the perfect set up for a murder scene, so beware to you too!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:12 pm
LOL. I knew of that, but I totally don't abide by that. I says that... Everyone has a choice unless it includes something they and I want. Make sense? Probably not ;D
(Basically, you have no choice if one of your choices is something I want.)

(Roman numerals make my brain hurt. I googled it XD)

OH MY GOD IT DOES? COOLNESS 8D

Are we switching basements or something? XD  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:21 am
AHHA I get it! (no, not really.)

FINALLY someone else who hasn't learned them!! xD

YAH! I'm sooooo taking a pic for a horror guild I'm a part of xD

TOTALLY  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:59 am
XD I knew you would(n't).

XD Roman numerals are just too hard! D8

OH COOL. I MUST see them.

I HAVE A FREEZER IN MY BASEMENT SO YOU CAN HAVE FROZEN WAFFLES.

FTW ALL CAPS.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:23 pm
Good (I think)

I know, right! People write in them and I'm all Aggghhhh! English!

I SHALL send/post them.

YUM FROZEN WAFFLES. WE ONLY HAVE BEEF IN OURS.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:24 pm
WE'RE SO OFF TOPIC.

EXACTLY! Use English numerallllsssssssss!!!! Or type/write the letter out! "II" IS NOT 2! TYPE "TWO" or the digit or the digit or something! D,8

YAY!

BOEUF?
ME NO LIKES BOEUF.

(FTW French.)  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm
I KNOW RIGHT

Cause we iz ENGLISH, not ROMANZ

JA

SORRY. THERES PIZZA TOO THO  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:01 pm
RIGHT

I NOT ENGLISH. I IS

ENGLEESH

JA JA

OH THERE ARE? WE HAZ OTHER STUFFZ TOO. LYK FROZEN CHIKANZ  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:49 pm
REALLY? CAUSE IM SHOUTYPING AT YOU NAO. AN WE IZ SOOOO SPAMMIN TEH DEBATES SUBFORUM

WE HADZ SOME DEN I NEEDED IT FOR DENER. WE HAZ SPICEZ THOZ  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:09 am
WE SO IS.
STOP SHOUTYPIN AT ME, WOMANZ D8

SPICEZ?
I LYK SPICEZ
WE GOT TONS OF FREEZER BURNED STUFF THAT YOU CAN EAT WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF DECENT SHEEEET  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:50 am
Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or preventing the free exercise thereof...

There is no LAW that says you must say the pledge of allegience. If you discreetly and respectfully do not say the pledge or that part of the pledge, thats usually okay. When everyone else is pledging you can stand silently.

The slogan on the money does not in any way abridge your freedom of religion. You don't have to look at it or agree with it.

As for prop 8, I think that someone soon will bring up the first amendment issues and gay marriage will become legal. Also 15th amendment.

Our country has done a good job respecting freedom of religion in the past. We have no national religion. Even if a governmental figure is an active worshipper, the laws prevent him from forcing the country to join his religion. European countries have had so many bloody wars over just this situation.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff