Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pulse Z

Mysterious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 pm
Name-Kazuki Shikimori
Age-17
Picture-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality- kind of shy, and forgives a little too easily
Bio-turned into a ghost after running out of magic
Power/Immortal Creature- Ghost

Its not very original since I can't think of one of my own. There are so many names, pics, and bio's stuck in my head, and its hard to choose just one, so its better to just go with one from an anime I once saw.
Edit: Won't play very often, so don't include me a ton. I have other RP's in real life to play, so I'm kind of booked mostly. Sorry to interrupt!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 pm
Name- Kayorie Suzi
Age- 17
User Image
Personality-Sometimes shy but can be very fun and nice at times. When she's angry she can kill. But overall. Very nice and talkative.
Bio- Doesnt wish to talk about it but all she wishes to say is that her family has died and is now all alone with her magical pets.
Power/creature- Neko, magic powers, and sword fighting skills.  

KayChanGoNomNom

KayChanGoNomNom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 pm
*Was sitting in a tree watching the girls talk and jumps down and approaches them carefully afraid of what they may think of her and thinks* ...Hope they don't reject me... *Then finally speaks to them* ...Um...Hello...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 pm
A brave soul Kalli thought, watching another girl approach the group, Although she looks really shy....  

Starbucks_Phantom

ChloeeCyanide

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:55 am
Character's Name- Yukie Kimori, Though you can call her Dippy.

Age- 16

Picture (Anime please)- User Image

Personalitiy- She is very shy and quiet at first, But she will warm up to you eventually.
She hates getting in to fight and would rather people would just stay calm.
Due to her curse she switches sometimes.
When her eyes are white she is depressed, When they are red, Just…Stay away.
When they are purple she is fine.
Oh, And she loves hugs, She can be quite childish.

Bio- Her mother was an Angel, Her Father was a Demon, So Yukie was cursed to be a Vampire, Her wings, When she dares to show them, Are tatterd and torn, As black as the night with chains dangling from them, She hardly ever uses them, It would take to long to explain and hurts too much when they claw there way through her back.

Power/ Immortal Creature- Vampire.
EDIT: Powers; She can controll fire, She can run inhumanlly fast and her sense are heightend
Thank you (:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 am
Character's Name- Dirge
Age- 16
Picture (Anime please)- User Image
Personalitiy- quiet, deep thinker, can be known to have a temper
Bio- he dosen't wish to talk about it but his sole mission is to kill his family
Power/ Immortal Creature- has slow heal ability and if in eye contack has complete controll over the person his looking at (his eyes turn red when he dose this) , also is a swordman and has a super athletic skill  

Mikeyeatcookie

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 am
Dirge was relaxed as he lay on the grass looking up at the sky in deep thought but was qucikly broken by a group of girls talking, he sat up and brushed his hair with his hand  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:07 pm
Yukie was sat in the shade of a large tree peacefully drawing out a picture of her pet wolf Okami.

"Ugh!" She exclaimed and ripped it out of the book and threw it on a pile of failed drawings, She silently watched a group of girls grouping around eachother.
Her eyes turned to white as she watched the group. She quickly blocked out the sounds of the outside world and went back to her art pad. "Sigh"  

ChloeeCyanide

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 pm
with it being his first day he thought he better get to know some people, he looked at the group of girls but he didn't really like crowds he looked around some more and found a girl drawing, he went over to her "um hi"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:26 pm
Yukie jumped slightly when she heard an unfamiliar voice cut through her thaughts. She looked up at the new comer, Eyes slowly turning back to purple.

"Oh...Hai there...Have i done somthing wrong?" She asked a bit dazed tilting her head slightly to the floor.  

ChloeeCyanide

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:30 pm
Kalli sighed. This was getting nowhere. She gathered up her notebook and pen and went over to the small group, the new guy had just walked over to Yukie (Kalli made it her business to know those who interested her). "Hello, who are you?" she asked the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:33 pm
puzzled by what she said "no, you see i'm a bit new here and i just thought, he stoped himself, i'm Dirge and you are" he put his hand in front of her to greet her  

Mikeyeatcookie

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 pm
Dirge turned to Kalli "i'm Dirge and you" he felt abit uncomfortable he was worried in case he started to get crowded  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 pm
"Oh, Okay, Sorry, Nice you meet you, I'm Yukie" She said managing a small smile as she lifted her face and grasped his hand.

Yukie looked at the new comer "Hey" then quickly bowed her head again  

ChloeeCyanide

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:55 pm
Dirge looked at the pile of crumpled drawings and unfolded one "....want are you tryin to draw" he tilted his head to try and see what it was  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games