Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Tiger Safari! Art done @.@, took me 3 minutes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:36 pm
um, okay does he accept...

Is this contest too lame?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:44 pm
Your eyes
like emerald beads
smooth polished stones
tumbled in oceans of tears
ward off evil spirits
whispering and leering 'round icy columned
bedposts

I hide in venetian blinded sleep
peering at the shadows winking and
smirking in nightmares

You smooth out my dreams
like wrinkled sheets

I dive beneath the cliffs of dawn
down to the caves of slumber

how this  

clebs

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:45 pm
Thank you noobie, thank you for your poem..I really liked it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:48 pm
so  

clebs

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Renamon's Poem Thing :'D

The light that glisten in my soul
The fire that burns in my heart
Whom makes my life seem so full
Whom gave me hope when engulfed by the dark

My hope, my sky, my everything
Nothing would ever compare to what you mean to me
My life, my heart, even my soul
I'd give it up just for me to keep you in my hold

Within the moonlight, within the trees
I only have one wish from you to me
Seeing you rest in my arms tonight
My last wish, my only wish, is that...

I wish that this moment will always last

:'D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:51 pm
I'm having a good time typing a small storie. =)  

Im Windspirit

clebs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:52 pm
lol i just cant wait to see if my poem is the one that gets Renamon  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm
Toan was walking along after taking a short rest from his long journey. As he was walking he heard a whimpering sound from above and looked up. It was a Gomamon that was hanging on top of a branch. "What are you looking at?" The Gomamon asked him. Toan shrugged and asked "Need any help?" The gomamon shook his head violently but hold onto the branch for his dear life "I don't need no help from you! if other digimon hear about this i'll be a laughing stock." Toan shrugged "Fine with me then" Toan turned and walk away but after a few step "Wait.......Actually i do need help, but please don't tell any other digimon about this im begging you" Toan smiled but nodded "Alright stay there, I'll be right back to help." Toan turn and walked back to his camp.

Toan return and saw Astamon cleaning his knife and Patamon sleeping on top of Skull Barukimon. Toan walked over to the Astamon and hold out his hand. The Astamon looked up "What do you want this time?" he asked. Toan smiled politely "Your gun" The Astamon kick Toan in the shin and went back to cleaning his knife "Like hell I'll give you that" Toan grab his leg and was about to jump the Astamon to take the gun by force when he got a better idea "you sure about that?" Toan said as he gave an evil grin that would usually mean trouble for them. The Astamon eyed Toan suspiciously "What do you mean?" Toan bent down and Whisper in the Astamon ear "I'll tell Everyone that you been stalking a Angewomon cause you don't have the guts to ask her out." The Astamon eyes widen as he looked up in shock at the Tamer "How did you kno- uh i mean are you blackmailing me?" Toan shrugged "Call it an Equivalent Exchange, your secrete for the gun. Beside i only need it for a few minutes." The Astamon though for a moment and shook his head "No a gun in your hand would be the end for this world." Toan grin and whisper in his ear again "How about I tell everyone you were about to ask her out but a MagnaAngemon got to her before you, you got so depress you started to sing "When your gone" while picking flowers when no one was around" The Astamon begin to sweat hard "You wouldn't" Toan shrugged but smiled "I got a Big mouth" The Astamon shook his head "You don't have the guts" Toan smiled even wider "I fought and beat Big a** Digimon, face life threaten situation, and is willing to sell you out for not doing what i want. I got nothing but guts" The Astamon though for a few moment and sigh in Defeat as he handed Toan the gun. Toan grinned and walked away into the forest as everyone else stayed at camp.

Toan returned to where the gomamon was "Hay your back! can you get me down now?" The gomamon asked. Toan smiled and nodded as he took aim with the gun "Hehehe what you have there, it look like...your ...about to......OH GOD NO!" the Gomamon shouted but it was to late and Toan pressed the trigger and fired a few bullets at the branches snapping it. The Gomamon tried to flap his arms as he float in the air for a few second then felled to the ground. Toan drop the gun and ran over and caught the Gomamon. The Gomamon looked white with fear as he was shaken uncontrollably. Toan Set the Gomamon down picked up the gun and said "Have a good day." Toan turned and begin to leave.

Toan returned to the camp site and handed Astamon back his gun "There you go" He said. The Astamon stared at him with eyes of pure hatred but Toan said "Blame yourself for not having the guts to ask out a girl" Toan then went and grab something to eat  

The Sadistic Toan

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:07 pm
Imma try for the Gabumon too ='D Just for the fun of it x)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Renamon Poem (cuz I really want a Renamon!)

You are but a Whisper on the Wind,
Destined to be unseen and unpinned,
But I know for what you long,
Someone with whom you can share a bond,
No matter what you say I know I'm not wrong,
And I know one day you will respond,
For even to all who have sinned,
For you are more than a Whisper on the Wind.

Yes I'm aware how bad that is, this is why I write stories and not poetry...  

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 pm
"Row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!" The black haired tamer sang as he looked quickly turned his head back and fourth in search of a cave-like structure near the shoreline.
"I don't know what's worst...Your singing or me having to row this boat?" The PawnChessmon B teased, laughing afterwards. "Henry, you gotta give it a rest okay? It's bound to show up sooner or later." The digimon laughed as she came to a stop on the rowing. "I need to rest..." She sighed as she sat down and looked around the safari. "What are we suppose to look for anyway?"
"Something that is like...something that is like..." Henry came to a silent pause as he tried to remember what he was looking for. "O yeah, some sort of cave-like thing to find Gabumon's fur. He said it was somewhere near the shore."
"Um...than why are we in a boat in the middle of the lake?!" The PawnChessmon shouted, shaking her arms violently at him. "Wouldn't it be easier if we walked along the shoreline or the beach or something?!"
"Sorry, Temari...I didn't think this trough..." The tamer just laughed as he picked up the digimon and placed her on the opposite end of him, sitting down next to the oars. "Here, you rest while I get use to shore, maybe if we're lucky, we'll get attack by the Leormons. Those cute cuddly things..." He imagined to hug one of them, shaking left to right violently.
"O boy..." Temari facepalmed herself as she gave a heavy sigh. "Can we just get going...?"

~Many Moments Later~

"Henry! We're going the wrong way!" Temari panicked as she pointed her spear towards shore.
"I'm sorry!" Henry laughed as he turned the boat around, swinging the oars faster and faster. "I didn't think rowing was this hard!"
"Well if you focused and realized that we were going in circles for the last hour or so, we could've been on shore already!" Temari screamed as she continued to point towards the shore with her spear.
"I'm sorry, you were the one asleep!" Henry exclaimed, still laughing a bit.
"Hey, you said I could rest!" Temari shouted in return, turning to Henry jumping on the boat violently.
"Stop stop stop..." Henry whispered as he looked closely at the shore.
"Why should I do...!" Temari was in the middle of scream when Henry shushed her.
"The Leormons...I see them..." He pointed towards the shore. Temari and Henry both glazed at the sight. There it was, a gang of Leormons, all huddling into a cave hidden by bushes. The leader, by the looks of it, was the one wearing the sunglasses that made him look tough. "I feel sorry for the guy he stole those from..." Henry tried to make a smart remark, but no luck. The gang seemed to be moving food or something into their hideout. "I see it!" Henry jumped out of his seat, making the boat rock. There it was, Gabumon's fur, hanging right on the wall of the cave near the entrance.

~A few moments later~

"Shush...." Temari hushed Henry as they came closer towards the shore. Henry gave a nod as Henry gently got the boat onto the shore, the waves hitting the boat gently, rocking it softly from side to side. "We should enter as quietly as possible."
"Okay..." Henry whispered. As he climbed off the boat, he tripped over the front side and the boat flipped over, making a loud crash. "Oops..." Henry whispered as he lifted the boat slightly over his head.
"It's okay...I don't think anyone heard it..." Temari turned to Henry.
"Boss, I think I heard something from outside!" A voice behind the bushes yelled.
"I spoke too soon..." Temari jumped besides Henry, underneath the boat.
"Than go check it out!" The Boss's voice echoed throughout the cave. "And if it was nothing, your meal will be mine..."
"Okay!" There was a rustling behind the bushes, and than a silence for a few moments. "...strange..." The Leormon's shadows was seen from the tiny cracks of light that leaked into the boat. "This was never here..." The Leormon continued to walk around the boat.
"I got a plan..." Henry whispered, leaning closer towards her. "You....and I...." He muttered as he pulled away, both nodding at the same time.

~Let the plan commence~

"Pawn Spear!" Temari shouted, shooting her spear through the boat, stopping a few inches before striking the Leormon. "Don't move an inch..." She threatened as she steadily came out from the large hole made by the attack. "Or else this will be your last sight..." Henry remain quiet, hidden within the shadows underneath the boat that still remained. "Pawn Dash!" A smile formed inside her helmet as she slammed her shield into the Leormon's face. "That was easy..." There was a chuckle as she watched the unmoving Leormon's body. He merely fainted that was all. "Pawn Buckler!" She shouted, throwing her shield into the bushes, zooming through and into the cave, hitting all the walls. Making all different kinds of crashes and bangs, soon the shield returning to her.
"What was that?!" The Boss's voice shouted throughout the cave. "Everyone! Go find whoever responsible!" There was a large rustling throughout the bushes as Temari just stood there, her spear holding forward.
"There she is! After her!" One of the appearing Leormons shouted, shouting after her. "Leo Claw!"
"And that's my cue to leave!" Temari laughed as she dashed across the shoreline away from the boat.
"Stop her! She's getting away!" Another Leormon shouted, taking the lead, chasing after her.

~ I have to continue the rp later...sorry D: ~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:54 pm
I'll keep.  

greem

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 pm
okay greem, and Ace feel free to continue.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:14 pm
Im working on my gabumon story. I so wanna win a contest! I really REALLY do!  

City in Slumber

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces