Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:27 pm
"Nice to meet you Daku!" 4laugh Onyx said cheerfully.
Onyx looked around.
"Not many people here yet..." She said with a sigh.
o 3o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:49 pm
Benny looked back towards Onyx "I'm glad.. I don't like huge crowds of people..... Though I am concerned as to whether we are where we're meant to be"

He sits down on the bench next to her, and looks up to Da-Ku. "Gonna stay here? Then you may as well sit.."

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Da-ku bowed to Onyx "A pleasure to meet you" he whispered and then sat down, relaxing abit.... he had been really nervous but he had loosened up slightly with the company  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:23 pm
Rougen_Myraku
Awww, am I too late to start???
TT ^ TT
Fooey!!

You can start xD Post a profile and intergrate yourself in!  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 am
Turns to Da-Ku sharply.. "You know, you really should be more careful dude.. Anybody, or any..thing could be round your next corner, whichever.. It may not care for being bumped into. Yeah?" Peers into his eyes for a couple of seconds, before beginning to look around again.. "Hm.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:11 am
"Careful? You don't realise how careful, i'm being!" Da-ku laughed slightly manicly before lunging and lifting Ben up by the throat "Did you see that coming?! No! Didn't think so! That's how prepared I am!"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm
Phiara walked around the side of the building, gazing up at how high it was, then glancing back at the book she was reading: "Encyclopedia Horrifica".
"God, I hope I'm not the only one here." She thought as she continued her reading, barely noticing the three people a little bit away from her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Benny gasps as he is lunged at.. Then grasps Da-Ku's hand and starts grinning as he forces it off his neck.. Bending Da-Ku's fingers back much more than necessary.

"Heh! What are you, a ninja?! More like a metal patient!" He says standing before pushing Da-Ku back against the bench. "Who do you think you are?! Some kind of god? Don't get so complacent!"

Swiftly scopes around, then looks back towards Da-Ku and Onyx.. "I'm not kidding about the 'something' either, we don't need to be fighting amongst ourselves!" Looks at Da-Ku and sighs. "..We're even.." Turns to Onyx. "I'm... Sorry for that." Then back towards Da-Ku, and holds out a hand as another girl approaches.

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 pm
"Does a mental ninja god count?" Da-ku laughed, "Sorry, I am kind of edgy..." He turned around to the new girl and gave her a once over and bowed "Name's Da-ku and yours?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm
"Mmhm, well I can see that... Wassat?" Benny turns towards the girl Da-ku just addressed. "Welcome to the bench of doom!" He laughed, and sat back down.  

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:11 pm
Da-ku stood up to let the new girl have a seat but in his head he was thinking what will happen next.... Whats the point of been here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:03 pm
"What?" Phiara looked up not quite noticing what was going on. "Oh, hi. I'm..." She trailed off as her eyes focused back on the book, and continued walking away until she accidentally stepped straight into a low tree branch and fell to the ground with a dull thud, a large red scratch running across her forehead.  

Claivern

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 pm
Facepalm.. I walk up to her, and crouch down at her side.. "Are you okay.. um.. What was your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:29 am
Da-ku's energy had left him now.... This place was starting to strain on him... Where were the teachers? This is a school isn't it.... He rapped his knuckles on his hat and got up to help the new girl...  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers