Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Favorite Game(s) other than FF Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reiyu Onin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:03 am
Caligula_Demon~Apothecary

I thought the second one was the best one by far. However, I'm surprised that there's only one guild for all of MGS in Gaia.

That IS rather surprising. Not so much as there only being one Wild Arms guild. And me half owning it. Le sigh.

Seriously, MGS gets so much attention, so that's rather bizarre. Any word on Splinter Cell guilds? If there's more than one, it means that on an Anime Roleplaying Forum, a US property owned by a guy who writes political/military suspense novels is beating out a game made by a game maker. From TEH JAPAN. And starring wacky characters.

And that, my friends, would be odd.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:49 pm
new addition to favorite games listing!

Perfect Dark Zero. i bought this game the other day and i'm in love. Halo 3 is gonna have to be damn good to beat this. i've been playing online nonstop. i haven't even done 3 missions yet. i think i'll do that tonight and tomorrow night since i can't use my headset after like 9 cuz i'll wake my parents...  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Tyr Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:19 pm
Updates: I remembered more xd thanks guys.

Soul Caliber 2... because you can't beat Talim o.O

Super Smash Bros. & Melee Kirby!!!

All Kirby games... if you can't beat em... use kirby xd

Tekken 4 and 5 are kind of fun...

Virtua Fighter 4. Man I loved that game...

Ratchet and Clank: Soon to be at 5,000,000 bolts or more o.O

Jak 1, and 2. Come on... furry, smart mouther rodent. Who can't love it?

God of War. Mmmm... the tearing of flesh and crushing of bones... ^_^ and mythical Athens. *nods* all in good fun.

Perfect Dark for N64. Be warned, I am THE sniper... just give me a Farsight XR-90 and and noone going to be alive long enough...

Wild Arms 3: A very good game despite what I would have thought o.O

Ogre Battle 64. I STILL need to finish this game... >.< but you know me... i'm a perfectionist with a need for the coolest characters... and I just couldn't get Destin without stupid Debonair crying

hmm... *thinks* Dragon Warrior Monsters (for GB) good game... despite the fact that i never got my own file >.<

KH 1 and CoM: Riku kicks butt... Kairi too... and Sora... but only sort of on Sora o.O

and for now that's it. But never fear... I shall return one day! o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:37 am
Tyr Hawk

Talim pwns.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:22 pm
Ravenwolf
Tyr Hawk

Talim pwns.

eh, Cervantes pwnz all!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:15 pm
chaos.ultima.mage
Ravenwolf
Tyr Hawk

Talim pwns.

eh, Cervantes pwnz all!
Nightmare pwnz the unpwnable!  

Hero Of Three Kingdoms

Familiar Lunatic

Tyr Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:26 pm
Hero Of Three Kingdoms
chaos.ultima.mage
Ravenwolf
Tyr Hawk

Talim pwns.

eh, Cervantes pwnz all!
Nightmare pwnz the unpwnable!

1. Yes, Talim does pwn ^_^... how couldn't she?

2. Yes, Cervantes is nice.. but the problem is that his character is rather... well... not good. ^_^ to say the least. So Talim> Cervantes anyday

3. Nightmare's a pansy... honestly his only strength is his power hits. And even then any slightly quick character can beat him to the punch... 47 times... until he's dead. ^-^... in short... Nightmare's only good against anyone without true skill. *cough cough*

Yay... >.> <.<... Talim wins!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:16 pm
Tyr Hawk

2. Yes, Cervantes is nice.. but the problem is that his character is rather... well... not good. ^_^ to say the least. So Talim> Cervantes anyday

3. Nightmare's a pansy... honestly his only strength is his power hits. And even then any slightly quick character can beat him to the punch... 47 times... until he's dead. ^-^... in short... Nightmare's only good against anyone without true skill. *cough cough*

i dunno...me and a friend of mine could pwn anyone with Cervy...and i know i murdered with Ivy and Yunsung as well. i've also seen Nightmare mutilate GOOD talim players on many occasions.

speed is completely useless if you still can't hit the opponent. guard impact and counter attacks are a simple way to combat speedy characters. also, there is a glitch in one of nightmare's moves that allows you to sidestep faster than any other character. it's not easy to do though...  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Tyr Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:47 pm
chaos.ultima.mage
Tyr Hawk

i dunno...me and a friend of mine could pwn anyone with Cervy...and i know i murdered with Ivy and Yunsung as well. i've also seen Nightmare mutilate GOOD talim players on many occasions.

speed is completely useless if you still can't hit the opponent. guard impact and counter attacks are a simple way to combat speedy characters. also, there is a glitch in one of nightmare's moves that allows you to sidestep faster than any other character. it's not easy to do though...

that's all true i suppose, but even so once more, anyone on an even par would have to say that the speed would help a bit more than power. Just because your opponent can parry and such doesn't mean they can do it quickly for long periods. *nods* though i'm not saying that it's impossible to best, after all, with speed you normally lack defense. However, Soul Caliber allows Talim to gain health with every hit xd i love that.

Cervantes is good, yes. And I'm pretty sure you could pwn me since i don't bother playing all too much. (without any competition at my house, I have no real reason to even try...) even the extreme training dummies get predictable after half a minute... or less

But still, I have to say I'd go with Talim anyday  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:13 pm
I liked Shadow Hearts One, Drakan: The Ancient's Gates, and Dark Cloud One. And Tekken Four. I pwn with Violet. pirate

Dorii

xMissxSanderx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:39 am
I would have to say the Wild Arms games. domokun ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:39 pm
Dorii
I liked Shadow Hearts One, Drakan: The Ancient's Gates, and Dark Cloud One. And Tekken Four. I pwn with Violet. pirate

Aiee~, I love Shadow Hearts! I still need to beat the second one, though. sweatdrop

Zombie Ryu

Professional Nerd

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:54 am
Dorii

Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 rocked! i love those games. i've got Dark Cloud, but i can't beat it...and i only rented the second one...

NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED!!! on xbox360, this game pwnz!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:42 pm
The zelda games, kingdom hearts and Harvest Moon! biggrin I like mainly all and any rpgs!  

LadySilvermoonGlitta

Teddy Tibbers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:34 am
i don't play a lot of games besides FF.... sweatdrop .....

>>>Pokemon (the "newer versions")
>>>Harvest Moon
>>>Simpson Road Rage
>>> Mario stuff  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items