Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
Fruits Basket Fans!!!!!!! This is for you!!!!!!! Win gold!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you dislike the most?
  Yuki
  Kyo
  Shigure
  Kagura
  Kisa
  Hiro
  Ayame
  Hatori
  Ritsu
  Rin
View Results

Vampire Luna Rose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:39 pm
momiji is my favorite because he is so darn CUTE
plus even when he is hurting he smiles  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 pm
I love Kyo <3 he is so cute when he fights and when he smiles, it shows how he has changed because of the sake for Tohru. I think it all started when Tohru was lost. You know, Yuki found her and Kyo became all bad and stuff =(  

Keredi

Striders-Stride

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 pm
i like kyo and haru! (haru is not on the voting XD)
kyo becuase he can be really kind but he has troube showing it n i really luv cats!! i feel like hugging him soo much soo cute!!!
n then i luv haru because hes totally awesome and sooo coool!!!!!!! when hes white haru hes so calm n seems like a nice little boy but its so funny when he goes black haru XD he cracks me up n hes so cool! even what he wears is so dam awesome!!!! n the way he protected momiji when the president guy was botherin him bout the unimform n the color of harus hair!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:30 pm
I totally like Hanajima, she reminds me of my best friends and she is an awesome person to be friends with, I started liking her when she first appeared vol. 1 rofl  

RollerBibi_2

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100

iTetoKasane

3,000 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:01 pm
The Sohma i least like is hiro

the Sohma i like the most is heart Hatori heart

Manga Says yuki is 15% female(85% male)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm
my favorite character is Kagura! xd she's my fav because i'm born in the year of the pig and she has super strength! scream
the one who started the whole thing was Akito's mother mad she neglected Akito and cause her to be that way. the mother didn't like that Akito took her husband away but that Akito's dad too. it seems that jealousy plays a big part in this story. wink but if you ask who ended it. then that would be Tohru and Kyo whee because of their love, they help break the curse on everyone else >w<  

Vampire Prosecutor

Timid Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Madame Havoc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:33 pm
Ah, I love Momiji and Kisa, there both so cute!!!!! xD
I hated the little boy that hung out with Kisa... he was punk -__-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:27 pm
Favorite zodiac character is Kisa i relate to her in being made fun of alot as a child and becoming a person who refuses to talk anymore because of the ridicule she endures.

I also love ayame u cute random slighlty gay snake u heart

Saki did it for me shes totally awesome and I love how she can give the death stair and get imediate results LMAO stare  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:30 pm
Carolina says...
i absolutely cant answer the poll, i love all characters
but i love momiji most, for him to deal with all that pain in his past and still be so cute/hot when older and taller, and still smile!!!!!
i heart momiji!!!!!!!!!!! ^u^
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm
My favorits charachter is Kyoko. She was always ther for thoru and she always will be even though she is dead. TO me she really shows the true meaning of a mother, even being there for Kyo. She was really pretty too and I loved her stage of long hair but she looked reallly cute with short hair to. The only bad quality of her is that she smoked....well that and the fact that she is dead but that isn't really her fault. I also like Kisa and Thoru's friends...expecial Arisa! But I think the person who started it all is Thoru because she was like the main charachter. If her momn hadn't died and she hadn't stayed in the woods near the Shoma's house the whole story wouldn't have happened....then again I geuss Kyoko started it too be cause she is the one who died..or that girls father who hit her with his car killing her....either way they are the ones who stated it not Ayame, not Yuki,....well...he ws the first charachter introduced but that isn't the point!.....NOt kyo... Just thoru, Kyoko and the dudde in the car that killed kyoko. WIth out them there would be no Furuba!  

xXDeath the Dark OneXx

Timely Traveler

Winged Timberwolf

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:16 pm
Kyo.

Because he's the only anime character who I originally thought was a ...bad word... who actually changed my mind completely by the end of the series.

Love him. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:54 am
it's been a while i left the manga & anime
I couldn't make up my mind on who i like the most xd sweatdrop - all i can think of is, they have a remarkable character growth. (huh, what a sentence!)  

neko86

Aged Cat

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 am
Kyo made me watch the Anime. His personality said it all for me. XD. The fact that he thought he was all that but when he seen Tohru cry he would break down his wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 am
I LOVE Ayame. He's so flamboyantly awesome and cares so much about his brother it's sweet! Also he does have a serious side to him and owns his own business so he's sucessful and hilarious!
I think Shigure started it all, without shigure plotting with akito to use tohru to break the curse she probably would never have met most of the shomas and just graduated as good friends with Kyo and Yuki(maybe having dated Kyo).  

assassin leader1

Amie Yukiai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm
I don't really have a favorite character, but I kinda like Yuki and Hana more than I like the others. smile I like Hana because she is really weird and serious when she talks. And she is kinda like me sometimes.
I like Yuki because I was also born on the year of the rat and him and I didn't really have a great past.
And I think Thoru started the story because she was in the first scene of the story.

4laugh I heart Fruits Basket!!!!!  
[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces