Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What reminds you of Hetalia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:57 am
My dog reminds me of Italy. she has a pathetic personality and all she does is eat and sleep which makes her so loveable! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 pm
n0morenice
~~ Pretty much everything for me too.
Like today when some one asked my Algebra 2 teacher why he had a Lithuanian Dictionary on his self and he said something about it going with his Polish one...

What's worse is that I feel like buying a Polish Dictionary and sticking it on the shelf next to the Lithuanian Dictionary so it won't be lonely anymore. xd

Yeah, pretty much anything can remind me of Hetalia. Like me and Nice have went thorough and matched some of our classmates to characters...and they fit way to well. Except our Russia is also a good match for Belarus as well...she bully's our Liet all the time.  

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Bakurali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 pm
http://www.kolkol.co.za/

...I looked up Kolkol for some reason, and this popped up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:33 am
User Image

ωe мαy outяuи xxxxxxxx вy vioℓent sωiftиess.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maps and Flags.
And sometimes, I would pinpoint them.
Like:"Oh, look! It's Russia! And blah..blah blah. :'D"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αnd ℓose вy over-яuиning.

wildflower empress

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:54 pm
There are a bunch of flags at my college for every country that has a student here. They make me smile. xp Also, I saw a bunh of sunflowers today...and immidiately thought RUSSIA!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:44 pm
my european history class... I just keep seeing the end of HRE, Roman Empire, beginnings of UK, France, Spain, etc.  

Hanami10

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:41 am
A few weeks ago while driving through Los Angeles I saw a few Russian stores (delis/gift shops), and then a German deli next to an Italian restaurant. I imagined Russia standing outside his store trying to get customers to come in, and Germany yelling at Italy to get back to work. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:08 am
Where I am working, almost everyone (including myself) have an Eastern European background and we often find ourselves having ‘attrition fights’ against each other, based on that; actually, it is usually the other Polish officer starting it by saying something nasty/by beating the Russian one, or by bothering our Lithuanian secretary.
I shall note, I am the only one there who knows Hetalia at all. xp  

Einllikoach

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:58 am
Today, I saw a girl with a purse reading "ROMA." I felt like something wasn't right...then I realized I was thinking of Italy Romano. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:48 pm
Almost anything, it's sad really. My beloveded giant stuffed hamburger that I had since I was 11 now constantly reminds me of America.
Then there's my pandas and Hello Kitty stuff...
Then there's that scarf I was knitting that happened to be that shade....
And my old Sailor hat

History class is also very distracting.  

Da-cookiemonster499

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 pm
Ach.. only today my Russian and Polish co-workers ‘celebrated’ the anniversary day for the WWII’s beginning by gluing me to the floor at the moment I arrived, screaming at me to appologize for “starting” the war (I am not German, but they have decided to utilise the fact I am speaking it to harass me ; ; ), and pretty much done that sort of things to each other for the entire day.
We are such bad. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:12 pm
I can never eat pasta without smiling.  

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

Hisokas_baby

Fashionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:56 pm
My mother bought these paper towels with sunflowers patterned all over them. I feel a little intimidated using them...

Also, today in German class, this girl mentioned Sealand. 8D It was very brief, but it made me smile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:11 pm
I was watching a show about Peruvian food, AND THERE WAS A DISH WITH PASTA AND POTATOES TOGETHER. I just stared at the TV, then burst out laughing. Hard. And couldn't stop until I was actually crying. .____.

I have taken to talking to the world map on my wall at night when I'm lonely, and laughing at how absolutely miniscule Seychelles is. And I haven't been able to find Liechtenstein again. Her flag's there but...

And I love going to my friend's house now, because she's the only American on her street. xDD She's surrounded by Russians. And one of the fathers is shaped like Russia. And blond. Which made me lol. And then one of her Polish friends kept glaring at them out on the street. It was funnnyyyyy.  

iiR O K A S H I-x

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 am
Not as bad as other people's... Someone asked me to guess his ethnicity (a mix of 3), and I named off most of the European countries that I know (from Hetalia) on the top of my head. sweatdrop  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff