Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP]</3 Misguided Match Making </3 ((Leitha and Cadassi)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 pm
She looked up at him, tilting her head. Why was his face strained? Leitha sighed, starting to stand. "If you really don't want to be here that much you could have said so in the first place." The naiad stated, waving to Jazz. Honestly, just because she seemed crazy and wanted to kill various pae didn't mean she was a bad person or one that didn't know when others didn't want her around.

"Sorry Jazz, I don't think I'll be staying long. I'll just have a sharkwater." Leitha gave her a sweet smile, having actually wanted to be nice for once. "Maybe a rum.." The female sat back down, waiting for Cadassi to get back. If he was going to be left in the middle of a date he was going to see it happen straight to his face, and of course be left with the bill.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 pm
Cadassi sighed, leaning up against the wall while he peed. Maybe he should just leave. He could slip out the back door and maybe the crazy naiad would just think he died in here and wouldn't bother looking for him.

Then again, she didn't seem the type to give up that easily. Shaking his hand, he grabed thebar of soap sitting on the sink and lathered his hands up then rinsed.

No, he would stay for the entire date becuase he had said he would and he kept his word. But he couldn't force himself to go out there just yet.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:22 pm
By the time he was lathering his hands up, she was sipping on a drink. Those things always came first, which explained why she was drinking already. Drink up a large bill, he would hate her by the end of this if he was really that afraid of her. It was that moment she realized something. There was no real way to get a person to like her when she was like this was there?

With a sigh she set the already half gone drink down, looking around the area for something interesting. There wasn't anything, but she was starting to get curious as to what was taking him so long in that bathroom. Was he taking a s**t or something? Leitha bit back another sigh, crossing her legs while she waited.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 pm
CAdassi eyes the door to the restroom like a wartorn verteran eyes a hand grenade. Well, there was nothing left to delay his return to the Date from Dragnid.

Trying to bolster his courage, he glanced once more to the mirror, nodded at his passably friendly expression and unlocked the bathroom door. And immediately blusehd at the line of people waiting.

"Sorry." he mumbled, all but running to his seat. Giving a small aggravated sigh when he saw his food had already arrived, he wondered just how long he had hid out in the latrine.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Leitha looked at him, by the time he had gotten back she was on her third drink. She was a lightweight when it came to booze or anything of the like, so she was already feeling it. The naiad female shifted in her seat. She had waited till he got back to eat, though the drinks were a far different story. That was perfectly acceptable to do on a normal date wasn't it?

"Welcome back." Her tone was sour, almost as if she had missed him for the duration he was in the toilet room. Leitha looked at him once more, honestly tempted to dig into her salad in an attempt to stop the dizzy feeling that she was getting by just sitting there. It was fun though, at the very least.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 pm
Cadassi frowned, somewhat alarmed by her already sour tone. This wasn't going ot end well. It wasn't until he sat down that he noticed he had manage to down three drinks while he wa sin the bathroom. Well, at least she would probably have ot pee soon.

Picking up his fork, he apologized. "I'm sorry. I wasn't feeling to well and didn't want to disrupt dinner." There, that was as close ot the truth as he dared to come.

He couldn't stop the small smile when he saw that she had waited for him to return to eat her own dinner. Well, maybe she wasn't so bad after all. "Sorry to make you wait. REeally, I am." he said, taking a small bite of his tofu after giving it a quick smell.

Never know. Could have been another one of her moodswings/ tricks.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 pm
In truth she knew what would happen if she got up to go to the bathroom, a lot of stumbling and needing to return every ten minutes or so. Leitha looked at him through blurred eyes, taking a bite of her salad once he took his tofu. She hadn't bothered to poison it. If she had she would've used something far too subtle to detect. At least to the normal nose.

"Right, you're sorry and I'm not 'crazy'" her fingers formed the quotation marks around the last word. He was the one who considered her crazy, she believed it was character and b***h. Not crazy. But whatever floated his boat. She was far too happy right now to care what he thought. That drink was doing wonders for her mood.

"Do you feel better at least?" She asked, sounding entirely innocent. Her mind wasn't reading into it as she should have. Or even would have. Leitha probably would have figured out what had taken him so long in the bathroom.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:59 pm
Wait... She actually believed him? No accusations of lies or demanding truth? Not even a small kick under the table?

he eyed her more closely. Something was off about this new mood but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Maybe it was best just to go with it?

"I never said you were crazy." Not in spoken words, anyway. "And yes. I do feel somewhat better." he said, digging into his meal with hearty bites.

"So, want to talk about something?" he queried, knowing that the turn of phrase was sure to get a rile out of her if this was one of her games. At least get some kind of smirk.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:56 pm
Of course she didn't believe him.. Did she? Leitha was so confused right now, but it was a good confusion. It felt good. She looked to the side, finishing the last of the drink she had.

"You acted like it." She shrugged, digging into her salad. It tasted pretty good. Better than usual. The naiad giggled, watching him dig in for a moment. "Nothing in particular." Leitha smiled, being entirely innocent. She wasn't planning on doing anything right now. That was the last thing on her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:09 pm
Cadassi paused, momentarily stunned byu the smile. It actually seemed genuine. What the hell was going on?

"I'm sory if I seemed a little... If I seemed to imply you were crazy, if it hurt your feelings. It wasn't meant to." he apologized, waiting for the crazy tiger he had somehow gotten a hold off to come back into this new sweeter version of his date.

He wasn't sure he liked this new nicer version that had replaced his godzilla date but he wasn't going to question it. No matter how unnatural and pleasant it was to have her smiling at him.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:50 pm
"It's okay. I think I might be crazy." Leitha giggled, happily accepting the drink that their waitress had brought over for her. She was having fun with these things. Low tolerance level and all.

The naiad was certainly having fun, even if he might not be. Leitha blinked her amethyst eyes, gently running her foot along his leg. It felt funny. "You should try these, they taste really good." She offered, smiling at him once more.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:50 am
Cadassi jumped when he felt the small foot rubbing along his leg. Trying not to freak out or insult her, he smiled and inched a little to the left. He didn't even want to evaluate the strange feelings that rose in strange places when she did that.

Eyeing the drink warily, he shook his head. "No thanks. I can't drink after other people." he pardoned, briefly wondering what her scent would smell like. Not wanting to her to think him an even bigger freak because of his 'talent' he quickly changed the subject.

"So..." he started, taking another bite of his salad before continuing. "Where are you from originally?"

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:32 pm
She pulled her leg back, blushing a little as she averted her gaze. She hadn't meant that he could take hers, she liked hers the way it was. No backwash needed.

"She can bring you one too?" Leitha tried to correct it, accidentally dropping her glass. That wasn't good, the naiad started picking it up, only to slice her hand open on the broken material. Leitha didn't wince, she only continued to pick up the glass and pile it into a napkin.

"Um... I'm not sure, my family just found me and brought me to their cave.. Same with my son.." Most of the glass was up by the time she had resurfaced from under the table, though she was talking to him while cleaning it up. Leitha came up, her hand soaked, but it wasn't with her drink.

"I'm not really his parent, just raised him because I found him." Leitha shrugged, thinking nothing of her bleeding hand.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:11 pm
Cadassi paled, staring in horror at her hand. Everything she had just said flew out of brain as he jumped up and grabbed a napkin. "Oh my god, you're bleeding!"

Rushing over to her side of the table, he grabbed her hand and gently wrapped the napkin around it before pressing it firmly into her palm. "Why didn't you say somthing, Leitha? We need to get you to a healer." he demanded, trying to drag her intoxicated arse toward the door.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Leitha blinked, looking at her hand. It didn't feel like it hurt at all. But then she was used to worse cuts than this for various not so nice reasons... "This is nothing, you don't need to freak out about it.." She muttered, blushing a little as he wrapped her hand in a napkin.

"Because I didn't notice it until you said something..." Her voice wasn't very loud, but she was following him. Really, she didn't think she was hurt. The naiad was almost insulted he thought this was bad, but then he didn't know what she was capable of handling.. "Just take me out to the garden patch out there.." It was amazing that she was still able to talk or even think straight while this intoxicated.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff