Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:31 pm
Sophia nodded and went to get Michi her tea. After a while she returned and handed her, her cup. "There you go." She said happily. Suddenly Kala ran into her room and gave Sophia a hug saying that she got in. "Yeah I did! I love being a Hostess too." She replied giving Kala a hug back.

((Tell you the truth guys I was really think about being a Host not a Hostess but I'm happy being a hostess it's fun ^_^ I was originally gonna use this Guy))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:20 am
"Thank you very much, Sophia-san. This tea is delicious."

((OOC: Same with me, but being a Hostess is fun too.))  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaana-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:31 am
Kaana runned in the room, opening the doors quickly, and hugged an unexpecting Sophia from behind. "Hiya, Sophia-chan! I TOLD you that you would be a host!" Kaana laughed and let go of a shocked Sophia-chan. Kaana rubbed the back of her neck. "Sorry about that, I missed you! And I'm so excited that you're a host now!" Kaana looked around. "Is everyone being nice to Sophia-chan?" Kaana asked, a guard-like tint to her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:58 am
Sophia smiled politely at Michi. "you're quite welcome and I'm glad you like it." She told her with a happy tone. Suddenly Sophia was attacked with a hug from behind. It scared her at first. Then she heard Kaana tell her she would be a host. She let her go and rubbed the back of her neck and told Sophia sorry for 'jumping' her. "Don't worry about it Kaana it's alright. And yes everyone is being nice, don't worry." She replied to Kaana. "Oh would you like anything Kaana?" Sophia asked her kindly.

Psychotic Disarray

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 pm
Yuki walked into the room, dragging her cousin behind her. "SOPHIA-CHAN! Congratz!" She cried, before trying to glomp the host.
Koku rolled her eyes at her cousin and waved. "Sup?"

((SQUEE! I'm going to MegaCon, and Vic's gunna be there!! *happy dance*))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 pm
yes sophia. The tea is very nice.

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:27 pm
((OMG!! SO LUCKY!! Ive always wanted to meet him crying ))

Sophia saw Yuki enter the room and cried congrats to her and glomped her. Sophia laughed softly when Yuki glomped her. She saw Koku roll her eyes, give Sophia a wave and said sup. She smiled at the two. "Hello Yuki and thank you." She turned to Koku. "Nothing much what about you?" She replied politely. She turned to another girl. "Thank you I'm glad you enjoy the tea." She said happily.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:34 pm
Otaku_Gurl_69
Yuki walked into the room, dragging her cousin behind her. "SOPHIA-CHAN! Congratz!" She cried, before trying to glomp the host.

((LUCKY DUCK!))  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:34 pm
((OMG!! Do any of you know the voice actor Crispin Freeman!? He played Alucard in Hellsing, Holland in Eureke 7, Prince Turnip Head in Howl's Moving Castle and one other example is Dios and Luke from Revolutuionary Girl Utena? Well he had a live video chat with fans and I got to make some personal one on one questions with him through the web cam!! It was so cool then after all the Qs and As he read us two bedtime stories!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 pm
"No I think I'm okay. Thank you, Sophia-chan!" kaana grinned  

Kaana-Chan

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:08 pm
Sophia smiled at Kaana. "Ok then. Would you like to have a seat with my other guests?" She asked her kindly gestering to the seating area.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 am
((I know! I'm only going for Vic's panel on Saturday though, since it's a family vacation -_- Ah well))

Yuki giggled and let go of Sophia. She took a seat. "So, are you enjoying yourself Sophia-chan?"
Koku walked over and took a seat next to Yuki. "Nothing much, getting dragged around by the looney over her." She said, pointing at Yuki.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 am
(OMG you are SO LUCKY! I wanna meet the legendary vic!!! T crying T It's no fair!!! You get to meet him, and Sophia-chan already got to meet Crispin Freeman. It's just not fair.......)

::I had been in the other rooms enjoying the entertainment of the other hosts/hostesses, but I began to worry about how Sophia-chan was doing. I didn't want to get in her way, so I peeked in through the crack in the door. Everything seemed to be going just fine, and then Kaana-chan came in and acted all crazy fun-loving bodyguard-ish to Sophia-chan, and I smiled happily, knowing she would be safe and sound with Kaana-chan watching over her for me. Without a word, but carrying the biggest smile on my face, I turn and walk back down the hall, to resume my host/hostess-hopping, eagerly waiting for Sophia-chan to visit me when she has some free time::
Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:29 am
((you should record it lol))

Sophia smiled at Yuki. "Yes I'm enjoying myself thank you for asking." She turned to Koku and giggled at her comment. "I think Yuki is a nice person, a little hyper, but a nice person." Sophia commented politely.  

Psychotic Disarray

Kaana-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:54 pm
"Why thank you very much, Miss Sophia. Just remember, I'm at your service!" Kaana-chan bowed, looking at Jin peeking through the door, and stood back up with a slight bounce. Then she walked over to the guests seating area.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff