Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:12 pm
I stared.

Really, I stared.

"You just became a boy!" I said loudly, clearly shocked. "You're not human! And you are not even decently clothed! take this cape and cover yourself, magical being," I said in an annoyed tone. I was surprised. I did not think that the being would actually come down but now it has. And it actually asked what I thought I heard it did!

"And for the record, I am a girl," I said. looking away from the nearly nude form of the magical being. Once it was properly clothed (wrapped actually), I stared again. The boy (lets stick with that now) seemed unpertubrd with my stare.

"What are you? I saw you change you know, and it was weird." I said honestly. Really, i don't know how to lie and I often got into trouble when I was up on one of my tricks when I was younger.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:57 pm
I was confused. The girl, as she said she is, asked me.

"I am a magical being as you said but to be exact, I don't really know what am I" I scratch on the cape she gave me. Its rather itchy and uncomfortable to wear. I wonder how humans live wearing this type of object so comfortably.

I glanced at her and she stared at me again.

"What is making you uneasy?" I asked. The cape fell again and I picked it up...again and covered myself with it as she told me to do so.

"Man, This cape of yours is rather itchy and uncomfortable can I removed it now?" I asked innocently. Scratching again the itchy part all over my body.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:17 am
"Well, you said that you're a magical being. Why not cover yourself with magic if my cloak itches?" I suggested. "Besides, I do not wear this one too. It was just impulse that I took it and gave it to you," I said smiling gleefully.

"You don't know what you are? That is weird," I said, now turning into serious mode. "I saw you looking at me like a predator thus was my uneasiness. Are you the one making all those people lost within the forest?" I asked out of curiosity.

"And one more thing, are you to lure me into the forest too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 am
"No! I don't want to use magic to suit myself, master said its use only for doing what please me, not to ensure my comfort....." The girl turned serious suddenly.

"well........umm......you see......exactly!" I was unsure what to say but she did hit the nail on the head at her last statement.

"My job is not to lure people, its master's magic that's doing it, my job is to make sure they are lured into the forest. That's all!" I moved closer at her and in a childish whisper.

"Why not just allow yourself be lured into the forest!" I smiled cutely, "There's a lot of interesting things that awaits you there than the world outside. its much more exciting than you expected!"  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:38 am
I stared, again. O~kay, I thought. That was blunt.

"Well, I think no," I said out loud. "Why would I go there if I knew I won't get out?" I asked. "Besides, why don't you just tell me what is inside there?" I asked sweetly. "Better yet, tell me about your master. I never knew that your master was the one magically pulling everyone," I tried tricking him into saying something by being unexceptionally sweet.

"Oh yeah, what is your name? We didn't even introduce ourselves," I said. "Mine is Nick, lets leave it to that, and what is yours?" I asked, extending a hand and a long-shirt, smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:01 pm
"Hello?" I waved my hand in front of the boy's face. he had suddenly turned rigid and his eyes were unfocused. Creepy, I thought. I shook him, no response.

"Hey, you in there?" I asked and still no answer. I frowned. Maybe the master person is calling him back home, I thought. Well, if it's true then its good. It won't bother to pull me in then, I reasoned with a satisfied smile. Great! I'll be able to do research tomorrow! I thought with triumph. Yay for me!

So I turned to go back into my tent but I paused. I turned around and saw the boy still rigid and unmoving, not to mention naked. Should I leave him or should I help him? Leave or ignore? Hmm...that's kinda tough, I thought.

But he looks human right now! A voice sounded from the back of my head.

But he's not human! I reasoned. He turned into one right in front of me! And its color was blue!

But now he's human! He must feel cold, the other voice said. I frowned. Why am I fighting myself?

A few minutes of intense fight and I made up my mind.

"Fine!" I said out loud so that my other half can hear me. "I'll dress him and then I'll leave him. Happy?" I asked to particularly no one. The other voice hummed in satisfaction.

Grunting in annoyance, I took the shirt I tried handing to the boy and slipped it onto him. Once the arms are under the unusually long shirt, I took a thin sash and tied it around the boy's waist and observed my handwork.

Now that's done, I'm off to bed! I thought with triumph and I effectively shot my other voice out of my head and went to bed. Tomorrow will be great!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:08 am
I was infront of the girl and the next second I was in my master's place.

"Master!" I called out but there was no answer, then a tree branch move and on its body were the words carved.

" Gone to check on our guest! Called you just to say that!" I rolled my eyes. Typical of him.

The moment I let go of the branch, i was my senses went back to where i was before.

I blinked. The girl was nowhere in sight.
I blinked again.......Why am I wearing a DRESS?......wait! Did she just put a dress on me. I stood there in complete shock. while i was out because of my master's fault, my body which was so vulnerable was abused by this human girl. I WAS ABUSED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I took a peek at her tent, Gee! she's sleeping so soundly. I grinned evilly.

It's time to do my job! I thought happily.

I chanted a spell that made the ground below moved and like a soft mud of earth pushed the tent closer, and closer into the non-forgiving forest. I danced with Joy!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:06 am
Damn earthquakes, I thought in my state of muddled mind. Can't they just stay in my home town?! I thought with grudge. So in my really bad state of mind I peeked outside. Everything was blurry.

Hey, the rock is moving! I mused when I saw a big rock moved by. Funny, I thought.

Yawn.

Stretch.

Wait, rocks don't move.

I thought with distress. I looked outside again and saw my tent dragged toward the forest. I looked back and saw the boy laughing hard. I cursed silently in every language I knew and I jumped out of my tent ensuring that I had my staff, money and log book. Rolling around gave me a headache and when i was upright I saw my tent getting nearer to the forest. i ran after it in hopes of tackling it to the ground before it gets sucked in but I was too late.

Curses! I thought in frustration. i turned around with fierce determination in my eyes. Oh, he's gonna get it!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:36 am
*wanders around the forest* hmmm cursed eh? wonder could happen? *giggles and continues to wander around*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:14 am
The tent was inside! Success! I congratulated myself!

I was about to follow the tent inside the forest when I saw not far from the forest entrance, was the girl, holding onto her stuff and somewhat, typically, as i suspected. She was glaring menacingly at me.

I allowed my wings to spread out and be seen and quickly flap it to lift me on the ground.......when I thought i was finally above the ground, I look up and meet face to face with her. She didn't cling on to the shirt, did she?  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:44 am
"Hi there kid!" I shouted loudly in sweet venom. Waiting no more, I brought my staff onto his head, which he evaded, and continued to tackle until I finally struck his wings and he fell to the ground heavily while I landed on my feet lightly. I heard the boy groaned and I quickly took the sash on his waist and had him securely in a tight knot.

"Ha!" I exclaimed loudly as I finished the miniscule task. The boy glared at and I glared back.

"Kid, do you know what you just did to me?" I asked heatedly. Awaiting no answer I bellowed, "You just lost me my entire life stuff! My clothes! My books! My bedroll! My pillow! And most important of all my family picture!"

I fumed. I wouldn't be surprised if steam was coming out of my ears.

"How do you suppose I get those stuff back?!"

Suddenly, we were distracted with the sound of a twig being stepped on. We turned to the side and saw someone walking aimlessly into the forest.

"Hey you! Hey! Don't go into the forest!" I screamed at the top of my lung to the person I see as a boy. "Hey! Don't go there!" I ran towards him.

But I suffered what I suffer with my tent. I stopped once the boy was engulfed by the forest. I stared. No way. He didn't heard me? I thought with shock. Not another person! I groaned aloud as I slumped onto the grass. This is all HIS fault! I thought as I turned around to face the magical being.

He was not there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:48 am
There was someone other than us who got lured into the forest.
I grinned evilly. He will make up for the delay of my task. and so it was, that he was engulfed within the forest. The girl simply stood there, unable to take another step cause she knew if she did, she will be a vulnerable target.

I chanted a releasing magic, the one i have to rely on luck. The sash was loose after a few seconds. I spread my wings and flew into the air.

"Ahh! Free at last!" The girl turned to look at where i was before and i saw her fumed expression. "I might as well push her while she's that i inch near to the entrance" I thought and with a mischievous grin, flew towards her slowly, slowly and slowly and casted a strong magic wind spell towards her.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:01 am
"Ahh!" I yelped just as a fierce wind hit my back. I was FLYING!

No! I'm trouble! I thought fiercely. In a swing of my arm, I planted my staff into the earth and collected my bearings. I realized that the wind was only blowing in my direction. I held onto the staff for dear life and suddenly there he was. In the air, flying and laughing his head off.

So you think you've won huh?! I thought with rage. Then, something flew into my face. The sash!

"You are NOT sending me in there!" I shouted as I tied myself to the stick tightly, ensuring that I won't fly off. In a rush I took all the pebbles and small rocks around me and I began throwing.

In my home village, there was always a rock throwing contest. It was carried out in order to test who had the fastest throw. For six years, my neighbor's brother held the tittle 'Strong Arm'. Then he disappeared...but not after he taught me his secret. So for the next 4 years, I held the tittle 'Strong Arm' as well as 'Lightning Fist'.

Thus began the rain of rocks onto the magical boy.

"Take that! And that!" I shouted as I threw the rocks. Most of them hit the boy in parts I don't wan to talk about. "Stop the wind now or I'll throw bigger rocks!" I threatened. Hey, it's not my fault I'm not feminine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:44 am
At first the rock she throws were not that painful but as she goes on it becomes more solid and powerful than before. I tried to evade them but she was good at aiming and I could hardly avoid them.

I have no choice but to throttle her towards the forest. I gathered all the magic power i have and breath deeply. I chanted a spell. for good luck.

I used all my might to push her towards the forest. just 1 inch. pass that and were in.

I use my wings to push my body into her, forward, unto the forest.  

FirePhoenixa

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces