Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{Sora-chan} *~The Overly Enthusiastic Type~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^^Name Your favorite Breakfast Munchie!^^
  muffins!!!!
  pancakes
  why munchies? why not snacks or just food?
  i don't care just feed me!
  waffles...
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:29 am
"Please, most fangirls, and Sora-chan." Artem says to Michi. "And she must be playing a game as well. She acts as if she is in paradise by just his voice entering the room. I must say either those two are extremely good actors or they are silently falling for each other."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:09 pm
The King of Hosts
"I'd love a cookie miss Sora. But..." He wrapped his arms around her "As long as you help me eat it at least half of it." He smiled like a host and a fangirl in the back of the room squeeled.

"all right, shall i eat the right half, or the left half tamaki-senpai?"  

Stylish Sora-chan

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:41 pm
"Eh...I guess you could say that. I'm not the type who would fall for a trick like that. I've seen it so many times."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:47 am
"So have I, but it works on thew new customers who haven't been around long enough to witness or indeed, in Sora-chan place, fall for one of them." He says nodding. "It would be kind amusing to see them work for someone like me when I am finished with my training."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:30 am
"Good luck with that, Artem-san..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:15 pm
"hey artem-san! why don't you try it right now on ayame-chan! see how well it works!" sora called out with a wink "s-sora-chan, don't say things like that!" ayame said, blushing deeply  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm
"Ummm isn't kind of inappropriate to just walk up to someone and flirt with them knowing that they're going to be flirting on you?" Artem asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 pm
"Artem-san does have a point..." she said, agreeing with him.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:32 am
"u-um i don't think i'm really very good at flirting with anybody" ayame said, slightly embarrassed "i-i can barely talk to boys, let alone flirt with one..." "don't worry ame-chan, many boys aren't worth talking to, let alone flirting with" sora said comfortingly, "still though, it would be nice if i could actually have a normal conversation with a boy without getting really nervous and blushing.." ayame murmured, looking down at her cup of tea. suddenly, she looked up at kairi, sora, and michi with hope in her eyes "could you three teach me?" "teach you what?" sora asked, looking confused "how to talk to boys!" ayame said excitedly "and maybe.. how to flirt.. a little..." she said, blushing. "what do you two think?" sora asked, looking over at michi and kairi  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:44 pm
"W-Whoa there! I'm not certainly the type to flirt with boys. You could ask Sora-san and Kairi-san though. They're probably the ones who could help you."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 pm
"Alright! I'm on this! Talking is easy. Just bring up something that you and the boy can easily talk about. Just not the weather. The weather seems to be a failure. And don't say something you know they like but have no idea about. That also fails. Just be yourself. If you get all choked up and don't know what to say and blush, if he likes you he will chuckle and usually say something about hanging out. Exchange numbers and viola! The magic has started. Unless..." Kairi pauses.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 pm
"Unless what...?" she asked.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 pm
"Unless there is another girl who also likes this guy you're after. But trust me that won't happen if dicide Artemidoros is for you. But, if some crazed girl ends up liking him you have to show you're not obbsessive and give little hints that you like him. Then you can be just like me and get the guy!" Kairi grinned, but inside she felt dead. She hasn't seen Kaoru in forever and it was starting to take a toll on her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 pm
guessing where kairi's thoughts were probably wandering, sora walked over to her, "don't worry, i'm sure he'll be back soon," sora said quietly, giving her friend a comforting hug.  

Stylish Sora-chan

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces