Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Role Playing
The Saskatchewan Institute ~Open!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm
"Is anyone here?!" Malaise asked yelled in the direction of the front door is when was going to the training room with Haven.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:12 pm
Nora hears that people are seeing if someone is here so she pops out in front of the girl yelling "ello,"  

Andjela4

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 pm
Malaise jump back and pulled out her twin daggers. "Don't you ever scare me ever again." Malaise said gasping for air to the werewolf girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:45 am
Ash did not want to be left alone in this boring place so she went to the training room. On her way there she saw Malaise with her twin daggers out and a unfamilar girl in front of her.
"So you're the person who came in." Then she noticed Malaise with her twin daggers looking like she was going to attack the girl.
"At ease Malaise." She said.
"And you look like a ...... werewolf am I wrong?" she said focusing her attention on the girl.  

aewprincess

Andjela4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:50 pm
nora Looks at the girl "I'm sorry i tend to do that sometimes," blushing hearing the other girl " yea thats correct, sorry i tend to sneak up on people i'm sorry about that," nora hung her head and thinks to herself grr why do i have to do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 pm
"Uh, that's okay." Malaise said while putting one dagger in her boot and the other one in a sleeve thing on her thigh.  

Blaise1897

aewprincess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 pm
"It's fine. Just may I ask why are you here?" Ash said cocking her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:55 pm
"well i heard about this school and i wanted to check it out n i was trying to get a place to hide out for a little while," Nora said looking down after saying that.  

Andjela4

aewprincess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:35 pm
"Well you're welcome here and just by what do you mean by hide?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:34 pm
Nora looks at the girl " another werewolf guy in my clan was hurting me so i ran away and he was trying to follow me so i needed to hide for a wail and thanks for letting me stay here after i scared u,"  

Andjela4

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:44 pm
"Um, you can hide here if someone tries to hurt you again." Malaise said to Nora.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:46 pm
"Yah you're always welcome."  

aewprincess

rikushadowolf

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 am
riku appired out of the night in frunt of the Institute.he walks up to the gate and presses a butten,and from deep in the Institute bells went off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 am
"I'm gonna go get that." Malaise said and went to go press the button to open the front gate, she pressed the button and the gate opened.  

Blaise1897

rikushadowolf

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 am
riku walks in looking around.he gose up to the front door and opened it.he was ready if he would be attacked."hello is anyone here?"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff