Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Disney buys out Marvel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 pm
ArikaiHart
Before they even think about putting in Marvel characters (oh god, no, I hate comic books), they need to put in Pixar characters D< How cool would Toy Story world be?
Ya i thought of that and i thought they would had been had done that in KH 2 sad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 pm
Terror Of DeathX
ArikaiHart
Before they even think about putting in Marvel characters (oh god, no, I hate comic books), they need to put in Pixar characters D< How cool would Toy Story world be?
Ya i thought of that and i thought they would had been had done that in KH 2 sad

If you think about it though the Disney characters had alot less to do with second game then they did the first, i wouldnt be surprised if there was less Disney in the third game altogether  

Torchwoods Lost Love

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 pm
Doctor James Wilson MD
Terror Of DeathX
ArikaiHart

If you think about it though the Disney characters had alot less to do with second game then they did the first, i wouldnt be surprised if there was less Disney in the third game altogether
Very right one that. Thats also something that i never noticed sweatdrop . Well i guess we can be happy that we wont be seeing Sora in any Disney parades......or will we ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Terror Of DeathX
Doctor James Wilson MD
Terror Of DeathX
ArikaiHart

Very right one that. Thats also something that i never noticed sweatdrop . Well i guess we can be happy that we wont be seeing Sora in any Disney parades......or will we ninja

hopefully not gonk just think of someone cosplaying as sora dancing around next to hannah montana *shudders at the thought*  

Torchwoods Lost Love

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:40 pm
Doctor James Wilson MD
hopefully not gonk just think of someone cosplaying as sora dancing around next to hannah montana *shudders at the thought*

Crap, thanks a lot. Now I can't get the idea of a SoraxHannah pairing out of my head. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:41 pm
or maybe they should use Xemnas to kill off Hannah's career ninja  

Terror Of DeathX

Torchwoods Lost Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:34 pm
Ravenwolf
Doctor James Wilson MD

Crap, thanks a lot. Now I can't get the idea of a SoraxHannah pairing out of my head. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL sorry, i didnt even think of the pairing ahhhhhh, what a nightmare that would be, *thinks of scary image of sora handing hannah a papu fruit noooo, where is riku and kairi oh but wait over there is that spiderman playing with tidus and yuffie nooo*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:01 pm
Terror Of DeathX
or maybe they should use Xemnas to kill off Hannah's career ninja

lmfao!!! hell yea!  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

jakedude101

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:03 pm