Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Taking a break Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

See ya
  DM
View Results

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:52 pm
NovelistaBug
I agree with Shiro and Miss-dark. Now that school's back in session and piling on butt loads of homework, it's getting harder and harder to get online and be on the guild. Then, sometimes when I get on, I just don't feel like I have anything to say :[

But yeah, going away from the guild will only make matters worse.
Sometimes it's the other way around. Some people spend more time off gallivanting with their friends during the Summer and spend more time at home/ on the computer during the school year. And with how quickly kids get bored these days, chances are they'll find themselves on Gaia.

Who knows, though. There's really no way to say it one way or the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Yogurt Man
NovelistaBug
I agree with Shiro and Miss-dark. Now that school's back in session and piling on butt loads of homework, it's getting harder and harder to get online and be on the guild. Then, sometimes when I get on, I just don't feel like I have anything to say :[

But yeah, going away from the guild will only make matters worse.
Sometimes it's the other way around. Some people spend more time off gallivanting with their friends during the Summer and spend more time at home/ on the computer during the school year. And with how quickly kids get bored these days, chances are they'll find themselves on Gaia.

Who knows, though. There's really no way to say it one way or the other.

That's true... I guess what my brain was saying and what my fingers were typing didn't meet up too well, since that was intended to be my personal experience... redface But that IS a very good point... hmm... I dunno. I guess people just think it's getting bland...  

NovelistaBug

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:08 pm
how would my leaving make matters worse?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:58 pm
Xalikar
how would my leaving make matters worse?

well if you leave that yet another person less active now isn't? Besides people will miss your POV and stuff.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games