Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Mirror, mirror on the wall...(Montana and Haru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Haru waited as the girl dissappeared from the mirror. He looked around and wondered where this pae could be? How he could do something like this?

When she came back he sighed, what if he had hurt her! Then it could be Haru's fault...did he really care? Sure, others wouldn't think he was a hero if he got her killed or hurt!

"So, what do I do? Where should I look for the pieces of this necklace?" Little did he know she had been hiding them all around from him to find. Haru was really getting duped!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 am
Looking sullen for a moment, she looke up and smiled at him. "I know where they are, Korasoff is mean and egotistical." It would be cruel, to hide the only means of escape right out of reach of the captive. Normally she wouln't think that she had the mind for it, but this was coming together all too well.

"He hid them on dressers, close enough to the mirror I could almost touch them. They are in this building but I cannot tell which rooms, they are close though." Gripping her staff, she looked at him with wide eyes, pleading for help. It would give her time, when he left, to laugh this off but for now she had to hold it. Helped feed her desperation.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 pm
Wow, that was very cruel and diabolical! How could anyone think to do things like that? Haru squared his shoulders and put on his best hero look, "I will save you, my maiden."

Haru then turned to go to the first room he found. He found the next open door and went straight to the dresser, but there wasn't a mirror in this room. "Darn!" He then went to the next room to look.

It took, well a while, before Haru had found all the pieces. He sighed with a bit of tiredness, when he finally came back to the room with the mirror. "All this work..." better pay off. He hoped that at the very least he would win a kiss for saving her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:51 pm
He was too easy, this was all too easy! Smiling at him, she watched him leave all valiantly. Her hero, it was even sadder when he came back like he had done a lot of hard work. Made her glad she didn't decide to hide the pieces in different buildings in the world. He might have given up completely, that would have been a shame.

Her wings fluttered, she smiled and came as close to the mirror that she could without touching it. Placing her staff out to the side, she let it stay a hair's breath away from touching the surface. "You've done such a great job; I felt that I would be stuck here forever! Just put one of the shells up to the mirror and I'll release me." The timing might be tricky, but she had gotten pretty good with playing around on going in and out of mirrors.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Haru smiled and nodded, he was actually quite proud of himself. To be doing something good for someone else! Who would or even could believe it! Well...there was the part that others might think he was a hero...so it's not all sacrifice.

He nodded and walked up to the mirror. He reached up with his hand and placed one shell against the cool surface. He then closed his eyes, he didn't want something crazy to happen so he just waited and hoped for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:57 pm
Perfect, his closed eyes made this too easy. Soon as the shell touched the glass, her power actived. To prevent the shell from sinking into the glass itself, she put a finger directly on it and pushed out from there. Not used to gravity, the pull was enough to take her when most of her body left the mirror.

Between her and the ground was her 'hero' "Wha!" With her balance gone she fell forward. There was no time to get her wings working again, all she could do was open her arms and hope the nymph was strong enough to catch her. Otherwise, the floor would.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 am
Haru opened his eyes to the wha, only to see the fae was falling out of the mirror! Haru held open his arms and caught her, indeed strong enough. "It worked!" He said as he smiled into her face.

He didn't know what to expect now. He held her upright in case she was too weak to carry her own weight. He didn't know how being stuck in a mirror would effect her. "Are you ok?" He asked as he looked into her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:59 pm
The floor didn't greet her; she had honestly expected a hard landing. Connecting to another pae is a much softer landing. Looking up to her 'hero', she smiled to him. Being that she was in the perfect position, she pulled the, "Yes, thank you again." There was no way she could say hero, not right now.

This fae didn't know her limits quite yet, but she could feel with urge to laugh became too much to test any further. "Allow me to show my thanks." Princesses and damsels in distress always kiss the hero for saving them, so why not? Leaning forward, she went for a kiss. Without the concept of differences for them, she just assumed a proper kiss was on the others lips, not the cheek as a less naive girl might have pulled.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:30 pm
Haru smiled and went to say you're welcome, when she went to give him her thanks. Haru's face flushed as she leaned over to kiss his lips. Haru being such a lover couldn't help but kiss back. He pulled her in by wrapping his arms around her.

Haru had never kissed a girl before. One of his favorite past times was kissing, but for some reason he had only kissed boys. He loved kissing and kissing this girl was no different. He didn't know how she felt about the kiss but he enjoyed it very much. He pulled away with a giant smile, "Why thank you!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Montana stiffened a fraction when he wrapped his arms around her. This was really; really weird for her, so long with nothing touching her and now she was embraced. Even before she had exiled herself to the mirror, very few pae had ever touched her. The tactile kiss left a jolt right through her, she felt it so much more then she expected.

As he pulled away, she pinned a smile in place while her mind frantically went running for a response. When words wouldn't come fast enough, body language had to suffice. One bat of her eyelashes didn't buy nearly enough time. Frustrated, she pulled off, "It is the least I could do to repay my hero. Never have I met such an exception kisser, your quite talented." Well, it was kinda not a lie, she never kissed anyone, and with the chills his gave her, it was certainly something else.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 am
Haru smiled and took a step back as she pulled away. He felt like he was on could nine as she called him "hero" and the kiss was rather nice. "Well, thank you." He bowed a bit at the compliment. He hadn't kissed a girl before and he liked it.

Haru then remembered why he was there. "Hey, we need to get you out of here before that Pae comes back to stick you in the mirror. Do you have a home to go to?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:11 pm
Laughing, she restrained herself to a chuckle rather then the cackle that wanted to spill. He appeared to eat up every little sugary spoon full that she handed out. This was amusing but getting very, very tiresome. The self control it took was more then she was used to.

The mirror was her safety, even with this harmless pae in front of her; there was still the cold vulnerability. Flexing her wings, his words were able to pull her away from her thoughts momentarily. Thinking, at least here she could be truthful. "I don't think so; I have been in the mirror so long I don't remember having a home." The HQ was about her only memories, there was someone she didn't like and there was 'inn. By this point she wasn't even sure what 'inn's actual name was.

It made sense; she didn't need anything, or anyone. In the mirror she could exist forever and never need anything. Even if every window was destroyed, her world would still exist there for, she would still exist.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 pm
"That's terrible." Haru said as he patted her arm. He liked touching other pae. Something about the warm, soft skin next to his...Haru shook his head. "I don't have a place per sey, but we can look together."

Haru grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door. He didn't have a home, because he just liked spending nights with other paes...who needed a home when you could share with someone else?

"We should get out of here in case that nasty pae comes back. The HQ is a nice place, but he would look here. What about in the Fae Clearing?" He asked her, ready to be the hero again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:41 am
The feeling of being touched brought a slight shiver down her body. What was with this touching thing? She hadn't been touched in years and now this pae seemed to try and do so as often as possible. It was weird, and intrusive. Given that she let him kiss her, it was hardly reasonable that she explode over something this minor. Her lesson would be learned.

They could look to--what?! Panic started setting in the moment he grabbed her hand and started pulling her way from the mirror. Physically, minor shaking began as she fought with her senses. The mirror was safe; it was home, if he took her away from it how could she escape? Her mind raced with thoughts of what could be done to her if she got too far away from her safe haven. The island, she didn't know it, where could she go to find a mirror in order to escape. Looking back to the mirror and then to the pae, she fought with if this was worth it or not. Mess with the strange clothing wearing male, or go back to where she was safe.

This whole trick backfired on her something awful. Running back now would ruin future attempts because this pae would tell, she was sure of that. Once they knew her tricks, anyone one of them might be able to trick her into leaving again, no she couldn't trust anyone after that. Not that she trusted anyone anyway but that would be made worse. The danger would be tenfold.

Closing her eyes, she tried to steal herself. While her body calmed down, her wings still twitched in a way she couldn't stop. Laughing was no longer a problem; she was so undone that she couldn't force her self to laugh if she wanted to. "Its, it’s been a long time since I have been out of the mirror." It was her excuse and her reason. No one that had ever been completely, one hundred percent safe could understand what the world looked like now that someone could harm her at anytime and her only defense was pretty much rooted in one spot normally indoors.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:26 am
Haru felt her stop and he turned to see if she was ok. She was shaking, was she that scared of the other pae? Did she not trust that her hero would continue to save her? Haru waited a few more moments until the shaking started to subside. He looked at her with deep concern, which was really out of character for him.

"Well, I can understand that. I will protect you from the evil pae that trapped you." Haru puffed out his chest and smiled, "And from anything else that may arise. That's what a hero does, right?" He hadn't played a hero before and just wanted to make sure he was right. He squeezed her hand gently and then waited to see if she was ready to come out of the room, away from the mirror.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff