Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Games and Hobbies
Sims 2 vs Sims 3? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is more fun (if you've played both)
  Sims 2
  Sims 3
View Results

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:25 am
CelticCatGoddess
I have the sims 2 and I love it. Could anyone tell me in which ways is Sims 3 better?
I love the sims series i have played it since i was 9 and that was when the first version of the sims had come to computers everywhere and i have played this series for over 10 years as i am now 24 in august and the sims 4 has been finalized it is now up for pre-order on origin. anywho sims 3 is different in many ways. 1. in create a sim mode you can change everything on the sim including hair color, breat size, defination of musclses muscle size and you can choose the skin color more effectively and you can make blue sims now too, your hair color can be made through the preloaded ones that is like normal hair colors and then if you want a different color you can choose the color wheel option and pick a color by doing that, when you go to do looks it is so much more complex you can do m any more eye colors you can also choose the color wheel option in this one too. also when you go to create an outfit you have more options as lets say you can choose shoes unlike the other version of the sims you can choose what design and the designs are endless they can be different colors and you can choose from a ton of different patterns and stuff. it is bomb and you can choose accesories like socks, bracelets, earings, gloves, and many more. also you can change what your likes are you choose an lifetime aspiration just like the sims 2 BUT, you can choose from over 20 new ones and if you get other expansion packs like world adventures you can get new aspirations like, seasoned traveler for example , and when you are choosing aspirations you pick the characteristics you want your sim to have and that is also how you can choose the aspirations they give you 5 options to choose from or you can click a button and choose from any of the aspirations on the list. ok onto number 2. in the skills area of the sims 2 you only have 4 skills in the sims 3 you get unique skills like guitar, painting, gardening, and many others. 3. you can edit the patterns in the buy and build modes you get the same patters and options for colors in those modes. 4. you get opportunities. 5. the lifetime rewards are not items unfortunatly but instead they are things that makes your sims life easier and so all in all i prefer sims 3 though i still own the sims 2 and i do play it from time to time and i love all the sims series.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:29 am
KonoSetsuna
The Sims 2 has more objects and items for your sims. The best thing about the Sims 3 is an open world and less waiting time.

I personally think Maxis screwed a lot of people for their money because in order to get more items, you have to purchase expansion packs and/or buy items online. However... the game content is good and the use of styles kinda overrides my frustration. I just wish they had hot tubs.
you can get a hot tub from the store but its free because its an achievement item. so you can get one just work on getting achievements it is really fun and cool to get achievement items  

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

pythonesque

Kawaii Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:46 pm
⇉ ♛ ⇇
Simssssss 4!!!!

Games and Hobbies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash