Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
So, what are your favorite video games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:52 pm
Golden_nightingale

Tales of Symphonia (I've only played the 1, as I don't think the 2 will release here.................)
Don't worry, number 2 wasn't that good (imo). The first one was way better.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:19 pm
kyra-san
Golden_nightingale

Tales of Symphonia (I've only played the 1, as I don't think the 2 will release here.................)
I agree, it was way too short, but at least they had more voice acting, even if they did change all the actors but 2 or 3....have you played the Game Tales of Phantasia? It takes place like...1000 or so years after Symphonia...i want to play it!

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

Cyndaria

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:52 pm
Let's see..
I love most of the Final Fantasy series.
Chrono Trigger definitely. And I really liked Chrono Cross as well.
Star Ocean 2.
Those are the ones that stick out most in my mind.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Aveyond! I love that game with a firey passion! =D  

ImAtReXrAwR

SereneSylph

Gracious Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 am
Mitsuki_Amakura
kyra-san
Golden_nightingale

I agree, it was way too short, but at least they had more voice acting, even if they did change all the actors but 2 or 3....have you played the Game Tales of Phantasia? It takes place like...1000 or so years after Symphonia...i want to play it!

Ahh, I see. But it'd still be nice to play at least once. 3nodding At least I've played ToP :'D I'm pretty much fangirling over one guy there xD Hint: Gotta loooooove long hair and bows.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 pm
Golden_nightingale
Mitsuki_Amakura
kyra-san
Golden_nightingale

Ahh, I see. But it'd still be nice to play at least once. 3nodding At least I've played ToP :'D I'm pretty much fangirling over one guy there xD Hint: Gotta loooooove long hair and bows.

I know, right? that's why i obsess over Zelos so much....though if i EVER met a guy like him in real life, i'd kill him, lol!

I'm buying Tales of the Abyss sometime this week....have you played that one??

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:34 pm
Rock Band 2, Animal Crossing series, SMBB, LOZ: Twilight Princess, and the Final Fantasy series.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm
DDR! >w< I love that game!  

Captain State The Obvious

SereneSylph

Gracious Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:45 pm
Mitsuki_Amakura
Golden_nightingale
Mitsuki_Amakura
kyra-san
Golden_nightingale

I know, right? that's why i obsess over Zelos so much....though if i EVER met a guy like him in real life, i'd kill him, lol!

Hahaha, yeah :'D I wouldn't like a real-life Zelos clinging onto me xD But on the other hand, I'm pretty weak when it comes to Pony-tails xD (But that'd come after personality if I were to have such a boyfriend.)

Ohh Tales of the Abyss.... It's a game I'd just LOVE to play. I've seen the OVA of it, at least (You know, this anime-movie of it or whatever) But well, I'm from Europe, and it never released here D: So well. Bad luck for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:01 pm
Jak and dexter 1-4 Lets face it they pwn...  

Lxia

Linteia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 am
I like the Final Fantasy games, specifically Final Fantasy VI (marketed as FF III for SNES) and Secret of Mana. Right now I'm addicted to WoW, but I think my heart will always belong to D&D above all other games.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:04 pm
Golden_nightingale
Mitsuki_Amakura
Golden_nightingale
Mitsuki_Amakura
kyra-san
Golden_nightingale

Hahaha, yeah :'D I wouldn't like a real-life Zelos clinging onto me xD But on the other hand, I'm pretty weak when it comes to Pony-tails xD (But that'd come after personality if I were to have such a boyfriend.)

Ohh Tales of the Abyss.... It's a game I'd just LOVE to play. I've seen the OVA of it, at least (You know, this anime-movie of it or whatever) But well, I'm from Europe, and it never released here D: So well. Bad luck for me.

I'm the same way...but i like ribbons, too!

So i got TotA and there's a character who looks like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts, but his voice actor's the same one as one from the second Tales of Symphonia game...so they never released those games in Europe, though? that really sucks....wait...do you guys have KH??

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

SereneSylph

Gracious Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 am
Hahaha, yeah, it sucks, but that's life- well, we do have KH, though :'D I've seen part of KH II, if I don't remember wrongly.

I think TotA was one of the few games which didn't make it here. Though I'm no expert at which games are here or there in the world. x'D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:12 am
Ah, I need to play TotA. I read a bit of the manga, and if the manga is that good, then the game must be better. ^-^ I can't wait 'til my friend lets me borrow it....  

Detpecca

Friendly Magician

Rei-Melon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:45 am
Let's see here... Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy X, DDR, Dark Cloud, Okami (Wii version), Rock Band, and a bunch of other games that my brain is failing to recall at the moment due to lack of sleep.

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff