Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Girls play video games too. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Distant Starlite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:35 pm
Actually a lot of guys have judged me...They always say I only play games like dress up...My cousins of course have learned not to underestimate me. It's kinda funny though, guys usually underestimate you so they play easy so you end up pwning them! Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 am
I've grown up gaming, mostly with guys. I've never really had the whole 'you're a girl, you're newb sauce' issue, but then again, I mostly game with buddies and not random strangers who may or may not have their heads up their respective asses.  

Linteia

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 am
Heh...I love it when a guy doesn't think I know how to play video games and then makes the mistake of challenging me and/or betting me...*smirks evilly* It never ends well for them twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:10 am
I love playing video games, it's very annoying though when my brother won't let me play one of his games, he thinks I will break it, and I never broke a game in my life. evil Some of his games, when he does let me play them, I suck at, but others I am awesome at. But when he plays one of my games, like SSB, I normally kick his a**. twisted  

the sweet tigris

Gallant Hunter

GetStarstruk

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:34 pm
I went to the midnight release of Guitar Hero World Tour at GameStop; they were having a GH3 tournament, and I entered, along with 3 guy friends of mine.

My friends knew how good I was, but every other guy there didn't think I was that good.
I ended up getting to the semifinals before losing.
The look on every guy's face was priceless when I beat them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 pm
My favorite game is City of Heroes, an MMO.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IrisIrene88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:24 pm
Ah... One of the highlights of my life was when a couple of my guy friends thought they could beat me in a video game, but I beat them =3!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:08 pm
I like to play Wii games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl.  

Meggie Bubble

Liz Riley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 am
Most of my friends (read: 95%) are female, so I haven't had that much problems with it.

But I was once invited over to a friend's house and there were two guys there as well, and we were going to play DOA3 on the xbox. That was my first time ever playing that game... and I won six rounds in a row. =D Against all three opponents. That impressed the two guys.

Though I think the best moment ever was not so much video games, but tabletop RP, in this case D&D. Something that is apparently considered to be 'guys only' game... And I was sitting in class during a brief break with my DM Guide on my table and one of the guys sitting before me turned around, stared at the book and then asked in this incredulous voice, "You play D&D too?!"

He wasn't really judging me or anything, but it still surprised him that a girl was interested in D&D. =D I thought his reaction was awesome, because I know more girl D&D players than guy D&D players...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:51 pm
I think it's funny how a lot of girls say that they get harrassed by guys for playing video games, where as that never happens to me. It's funny, I actually got the opposite of that once. I really don't play video games anymore, and when I told a guy I knew about that, he was like, "What?! Why not?! You should play more video games."

I guess it could because of my personality. I have an agressive personality that guys seem to relate to, so when guys find out that I play video games they're kind of like, "Awesome! That is totally like you!"  

Rei Uchikino

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:14 pm
I love it when my friends boyfriend challenged me to a game of Soul Caliber. XD I whipped his a** and all three rounds and left him stunned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:39 am
One time on my bus, I was talking to my friend about how I was so happy that I had reached world 5 on Mario 3, and some guy (He's kinda my friend, but he didn't know I played video games) tapped me on the shoulder and said, "What game are you talking about?" I replied, "Mario 3." Him and his friend got sort of shocked looks on their faces and his friend said, "Cool. That's the game we're playing." I turned around and my friend and I started laughing. I think it's annoying when guys think girls can't play video games as well as they do -_-  

xxDigitalCookie

finalfantasyfreak1O1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:10 pm
i get picked on for playing video games. Its mostly from other girls though. Im known as the master of video games.
My aunt has a bunch of boy foster kids and they like to play video games with me. So they handed me a fighting game i had never seen before and asked me to play. I said sure and when we were getting ready to play they were braging about how good they were and that i was going to get my butt kicked, but that didnt happen i beat all 3 of them even when they would gang up on me i pressed random buttons and would get a combo that would kill them all. i love super smash brothers and just last night i beat my cousins butt at it. He hates it when im Kirby  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:17 am
I was never judged but I was picked on a little for playing video games. Some would joke or ask "what do you do all day besides play video games?" or "are you going to buy your kids straight video games when you have kids?" . I play video games a lot haha. One time I played Final Fantasy 8 for over 12 hours straight almost, had to stop a few time to eat and use the washroom. Aside from all that no one was ever really surprised that I play video games, just the video games that I play and how good I am at them.

I guess one of the greatest victories for me was when I played against all my guy cousins at wrestling. I looked towards one of them, the one that tries to beat me first. I told him "I'm taking you out first" . No one would believe me until I charged at him and knocked him out of the ring when the match started, I took him out in a bout three seconds. One of the best victories ever until he reseted the video games and said "whoops my finger slipped" scream that really pissed me off.  

Butterfly-Orchid

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces